Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,307 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. (14283 Views)

Peter Obi's Eid-El Kabir Message To Muslim Faithfuls And Nigerians / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Nigerian Muslims Chanting Death To America And Israel / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Draslo(m): 10:09am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Can't he make it brief? undecided
He uses every opportunity to wail. We're in for a very long 8 years of this nonsense
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by JASONjnr(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:

You're a very lazy person.

And a very toxic individual....

How do you survive with this type of energy that you exert?
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Skty: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes, he can but he wouldn't.

The man campaigns with everything. Only the first post in his series of tweets relates to well wishes.

He campaigned in churches,on holy grounds , after elections and recently on Twitter during Eid al-Fitr.

For him, there are no restrictions to division. There are no red lines or sacred pieces. We were at the verge of losing our most revered values, accompanied by the coronation of cancel culture, if he had won.

I've never seen a more desperate personality.

M-M ticket fire u
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Newnas(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
I caught one agbado today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
On searching his moniker, I saw all the tribal vomits He spurs on nairaland.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
I will not hold it against him anyway, let me just assume he is catching cruise
And so? Do you know how many Obituarists some of us feed daily?

You're the one who takes political orientation as a do-or-die.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by FlawlessKarl: 10:30am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:

Complains upon complains. Can you people here ever get satisfied.

All these self acclaimed nairaland mods sef.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Shikini: 10:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Great man
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by richmond500: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
Just wish them, he had to bring in politics and how election had flaws.

Just wish the people, this is a day for them to be happy, not to pass one divisive message
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by ba7man(m): 10:56am On Apr 22, 2023
Obi sounds like a market woman weakened by illness becos his manhood was stolen by Tinubu.

Let's help Peter Obi retrieve his stolen manhood.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by transient123(m): 11:08am On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Religious war leader

All this na damage control

It no go work

He can only deceive his ilks, he is just appealing to people that he has no respect for during is ill-fated campaign. Have you seen someone wishing or greeting you with such epistles, it's the hallmark of someone who is guilty, inward and outward...he has done his worst, the church has failed to take back "their" country because they didn't owe Nigeria, Nigeria belongs to everyone irrespective of religion, gendar, tribe, sex or tribe, the church only belong to pastors and general overseers, simple.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Owopumpy: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2023
Big scam
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by alhajiabdulbuha: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Salamu allaikum our Presidentpresident elect
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by eyinjuege: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Can you just sincerely wish people happy celebrations and not insert politics into it? It takes away the genuity of your wishes/message.
You can continue the politicking after the celebrations.
Just wish them a happy Eid and many more in health, wealth and happiness. That shows your goodwill towards those celebrating, which is half of the country or more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by YesDaddyTill203: 11:44am On Apr 22, 2023
This idiotic religious fanatical IPOB terrorist criminal with his fake greetings. He can take that fake shit and stick it up his transgender ass.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by YesDaddyTill203: 11:45am On Apr 22, 2023
eyinjuege:
Can you just sincerely wish people happy celebrations and not insert politics into it? It takes away the genuity of your wishes/message.
You can continue the politicking after the celebrations.
He's a fake ass religious fanatical bast@rd.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Invitationn: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Religious war leader

It no go work
Chief Crusader 🙌🏾
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Abdul4trust1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Penguin2:
I’ve seen some elements from the other political divide saying that Peter Obi has not wished Nigerian Muslims a Happy Eid/Sallah Message. But the truth is that Peter Obi actually sent his Sallah message on Thursday night which has garnered over 2.2million views as of the time of filing this report.

So, I hope this shuts the mouth of those who were trying to propagate whatever religious agenda.

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1649110771681357824
Eid Mubarak sir.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by engineerkola: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
I quoted you here to awaken you to see the demonic act being carried out by evil people to divide Nigeria along tribal lines. These people will create two accounts, use one to insult igbos and use the second one to insult Yoruba. The account you quoted was created to insult yoruba. The same person has a second account for insulting igbos. That post you quoted was posted exactly with the same words from his second account. He only changed agbad0 to 0bedients.

Do not let these people continue to divide and destroy Nigerians. Please read the post below from his second account

IgweOfIHIALA:
I caught one Obidient/Ipob today.
He was browsing through nairaland and I called him to clean up something, He dropped his phone with the screen on and I saw his moniker.
Funnily enough, He is a contract cleaner in my office who is struggling to survive, Infact I'm fond of gifting him cash once in a while to enable him keep up .
grin

kpompey:

Many elluppe are my with me and my friends. In fact na one go barb me on monday. Your personal life should not interfere with your goodwill or professional life.You don't have to come here and brag over #500 once in a month gift.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
YES DADDY!!!

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by zomby(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
What a bloody whited sepulcher!
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by engineerkola: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
I quoted you here to awaken you to see the demonic act being carried out by evil people to divide Nigeria along tribal lines. These people will create two accounts, use one to insult igbos and use the second one to insult Yoruba. The account you quoted was created to insult yoruba. The same person has a second account for insulting igbos. That post you quoted was posted exactly with the same words from his second account. He only changed agbad0 to 0bedients.

Do not let these people continue to divide and destroy Nigerians. Please read the post below from his second account. Take note of the words "funnily enough"

IgweOfIHIALA:
grin

Felix6:
getat! There is dignity in labour, you can't be the driver and conductor same time. Every man to his duty.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by engineerkola: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023

Do not let these people continue to divide and destroy Nigerians. Please read the post below from his second account. Take note of the words "Funnily enough" in both posts

IgweOfIHIALA:
grin

Peppysco:

What's the point of this epistle now?
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by engineerkola: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023

Do not let these people continue to divide and destroy Nigerians. Please read the post below from his second account

IgweOfIHIALA:
grin

bigdammyj:

You think you're better than him / her?

IgweOfIHIALA:
grin

Newnas:

And so? Do you know how many Obituarists some of us feed daily?

You're the one who takes political orientation as a do-or-die.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Stallione(m): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
KingKO22:
Religious war leader

It no go work
Ewu undecided
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Felix6: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
engineerkola:

Do not let these people continue to divide and destroy Nigerians. Please read the post below from his second account. Take note of the words "funnily enough"

you are right, And quite unfortunate there are people like this. Insulting someone's legitimate hustle regardless of political or tribal affiliation is a no for me. I am an ardent Obidient as it stands, but the AGBADO spice wouldn't let me condescend so low, to Insulting a legit hustle. Again we didn't support Obi for religion or tribal reasons we only wanted a working Nigeria. He is just joking around like you found out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by princekwi: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
Yes daddy supporter calm down. Why plenty tweets just bcs he presidential candidate want to greet Muslims? Criminals will run when no one is chasing him. I smell damage control in his eye service greeting . Who no know seh he is a religious intolerant leader before . Ask Ahusas people what he did when he was a governor . Pls I don't need your usual insult but a reasonable proof that shows he is not what people proof he is and give me a reasonable Analyses why I should not believe in " Yes Daddy Audio and why he failed to sue Gazette news media till now as he promised?

I don't know why many Nigerians are idiots and can't think, I have not seen anyone to counter reasonable the so called audio about yes daddy. According to the audio, Oyedepo said ; this is a religious war and Obi responded yes daddy, but none has attacked Oyedepo, but only attacking Obi. Idiots subhumans whose mum's pussy monkeys poured litters of sperm to impregnate their useless promiscuous mothers with stinking wide pussies. Now listen and listen clear, It's a religious war, Muslim Muslim ticket is a religious war, and if anyone is intimidated by that audio, I am not. When you opt for Muslim Muslin ticket in a multi religious country like Nigeria even what the military didn't do. You have declared a religious war, So get out you idiot. It's a religious war, if Christians keep quiet in this religious war, then they are idiots and slaves, period Bleep off. You want to intimidate 'Christians with religious war slogans that you can't take if it had to be the other way round. Who is fooling who? Bastards stinking apes from hell. You can't even tolerate arabic not to be in Naira, it's christian christian tickets you will tolerate, it's when this idiot is sworn in that I will preach to Christians to shun churches and pray to 'God alone because their so called leaders are selling them cheap to those that will slaughter them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by adekolaelect(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
princekwi:

I don't know why many Nigerians are idiots and can't think, I have not seen anyone to counter reasonable the so called audio about yes daddy. According to the audio, Oyedepo said ; this is a religious war and Obi responded yes daddy, but none has attacked Oyedepo, but only attacking Obi. Idiots subhumans whose mum's pussy monkeys poured litters of sperm to impregnate their useless promiscuous mothers with stinking wide pussies. Now listen and listen clear, It's a religious war, Muslim Muslim ticket is a religious war, and if anyone is intimidated by that audio, I am not. When you opt for Muslim Muslin ticket in a multi religious country like Nigeria even what the military didn't do. You have declared a religious war, So get out you idiot. It's a religious war, if Christians keep quiet in this religious war, then they are idiots and slaves, period Bleep off. You want to intimidate 'Christians with religious war slogans that you can't take if it had to be the other way round. Who is fooling who? Bastards stinking apes from hell. You can't even tolerate arabic not to be in Naira, it's christian christian tickets you will tolerate, it's when this idiot is sworn in that I will preach to Christians to shun churches and pray to 'God alone because their so called leaders are selling them cheap to those that will slaughter them.
A statement from a Religious bigotry frustrated fellow. Calm down you will later become ok.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by princekwi: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
A statement from a Religious bigotry frustrated fellow. Calm down you will later become ok.

I said Bleep off, it's a religious war you idiot, now do your worst, I said it , I am saying it, it's a religious war, Zombie
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by princekwi: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
adekolaelect:

Bastard, I am not more religious bigot than you idiots that kill because of religion,, Deborah Samuel case is still fresh, demons in human skin, the zoo must be divided along religious lines, bastards, you can intimidate the gullible with your useless slogan but can't intimidate me, it's religious war, if not why force your useless masquerade garment on Christian schools you hypocrites
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by randymirrors(f): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
The nonentity only remembers when he's reminded.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by paramakina202: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yes, he can but he wouldn't.

The man campaigns with everything. Only the first post in his series of tweets relates to well wishes.

He campaigned in churches,on holy grounds , after elections and recently on Twitter during Eid al-Fitr.

For him, there are no restrictions to division. There are no red lines or sacred pieces. We were at the verge of losing our most revered values, accompanied by the coronation of cancel culture, if he had won.

I've never seen a more desperate personality.

Your president select is still hiding in France since last month shame no dey shame una.
Re: Peter Obi’s Eid Message To Nigerian Muslims. by Shakathezulu1: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
DeJoeee:
I caught one agbado today.
Una this Obi supporters ehn. Lies go kill una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Binance $10 Billion Fine: Onanuga Says He Was Misquoted / Boko Haram Collects Taxes From Captured Towns In Borno, Yobe / Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.