Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement (27663 Views)

Court Sacks Oluomo-led Parks, Garages Committee, Reinstates RTEAN / Lagos Park Managers Rally For Tinubu/Shettima (More Photos & Video) / Jide Oduyoye: We Won’t Respect Court Of Appeal Judgement — LASTMA GM (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by youngrichnigga: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2023
Just like the Niger Delta boys were settled with amnesty, Lagos State is also putting in place it's a own form of amnesty for her agberos grin grin grin grin
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by amba1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
I suggest the governor should let go, accept the already established judgement and focus on governance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Chetas81(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
DOES NIGERIAN CITIZEN REALLY ACCOMMODATE SENSE FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO SUPPORT APC GOVERNMENT TILL TODAY
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:
What is the interest of SanwoOlu in Agbero work sef?

grin
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Feintline:
White powder things

Pls what is white powder grin
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by hohafrank(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Moferere:
They always help him to rig elections in Lagos State.
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Chucks13: 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2023
Honestly I don't really what is the relation between the MC faction and the RTEAN or whatever but I think issues like this should settled amicably moreso those attaching politics into this are making it worst.

Plus MC minus MC, sanwo olu will finish his remaining 4 years and Tinubu will start his 8 years by May 29 and nothing anyone can do about it.

I think now is the time to bring Igboho back home I have my reason for such statement because I understand the game plan by some disgruntled elements.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by just2endowed: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
amba1:
I suggest the governor should let go, accept the already established judgement and focus on governance.

Never, he would rather drag the matter to supreme court and since the judiciary can be compromised at the highest level... They wil probably win the case technically. No be Nigeria.

There is a court case in badagry/festac that ban mc oluomo till today. Illegality on our own tax payers money use to feed this nonentities is what a useless governor is doing.

Thuggery can never be eradicated. Lai Mohammed have liken them like the bandit in a modern city.

1 Like

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by mechanics(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2023
I just don't know the interest of the governor in this case.

1 Like

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by HIPROFILE(m): 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
Welcome to Lasgidi, a State known for illegalities seeking " Justice " on the basis of illegality.
If you think you have seen all illegalities and rascalities, visit Lasgidi and clear your doubts.

Make i keep kwayet before I will be told to go back to my..

They will soon lunch xenophobic attack on you.
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Iseoluwani: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Hezzyluv:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Some people mouth for the Nairalander na AK-47 Kalashnikov grin grin

Kala
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Jostoman: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Them wan carry mc go Federal, make people wey dey there now dey prepare to handover to mc when his oga enter.
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by simfrost90210: 11:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
grin grin i just dey pass ...
dis one be lyk card game 4my eye
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Menclothing: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Nurtw in Lagos remit over 500m monthly
Retaan make money and send to Abuja

Lagos will definitely not want Abuja take over

2 Likes

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by hollywater: 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
successmatters:
Nobody can do anything to MC Oluomo.
Hungry looking afonjo.
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by indigenous234(f): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=favor914 post=122665512][/quote]

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by aestake: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2023
Parlance:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear
grin
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by bdon12: 11:36pm On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Ashirioluwa: 12:30am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:

They are using the agberos as political thugs. MC Oluomo is the chief controller of APC thugs.
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Faposky95: 1:40am On Apr 22, 2023
It beats me that this pursuit of truth in general especially in our land, Naija, Africa is on a very poor and low scale....

If only many knew why we came here.....
..only to be enslaved.....?!
Simply breaks my heart
Seek freedom while you live
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by DatNiggaDaz: 4:39am On Apr 22, 2023
HIPROFILE:

They will soon lunch xenophobic attack on you.
I have already gone back to my village. They will not see me
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by tunwumi: 5:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Parlance:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Why?
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:50am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=favor914 post=122665512][/quote]
Y

Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by Minjim: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:

They are collecting Park levies for the Lagos State Government.

Alhaji Musa of Retean is just using his connection in Abuja he can't force the state to choose Retean to collect Park levies.

If push comes to shove, all the state needs to do is enact a law establishing a Motor Park Management Committee. That's all
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by RepoMan007: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2023
Wow... Nigeria is doomed.
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by cejaypriesty(m): 6:29am On Apr 22, 2023
Parlance:

You keep opening new accounts all in the name of begging yet you can come online with data
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by hardbody: 7:07am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:

His Godfather is one. Is it still not clear?
Re: Oluomo-led Lagos Park Administration: Sanwo-olu To Appeal Judgement by REALretep(m): 7:11am On Apr 22, 2023
They should first obey the court judgement before the appeal will be heard just like in the case of ASUU vs FG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Raises Alarm Over Dwindling Electricity Supply, Power Plants Shutdown / Bauchi Bye-election: Dogara Not Allowed To Vote / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Wins APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.