Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,070 members, 7,867,049 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies (16523 Views)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Postponement: President Buhari Apologises To His Supporters And Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I noticed something, who ever God has favoured can not be stopped.

We are know who Buhari was as Head of States. We still vote for him - Against Goodluck, yet, we still vote for Him again for the completion of His 8years in Office.

Despite the opposition forces, His Helper Tinubu is taking over and nobody can change it: The thing is, God made some people over others.

I have realize this that's why I don't kill my self any longer. What will be must be even if you kick against it.

SO, DONT KILL YOURSELF, WHEN NIGERIA COLLAPSE THIS YEAR.

IF YOU THINK, ANYBODY WILL RESPECT THIIEFNUBU BOTH NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY, YOU ARE DEEPLY MISTAKING.

TINUBU PRESIDENCY IS A DECLARATION OF WAR AND THAT WAR, WE WILL FIGHT TO CURE OUR IGNORANCE.

IGNORANCE KILLS.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Eraser33(m): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2023
SimeonOTC:

If you voted for Buhari, you deserve worst..

Don't let the anger of God strike hard on you. From my post, does it look like I voted for Bubu?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Abemy(m): 8:50am On Apr 22, 2023
You can continue to negotiate for your Boko brothers.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by teejoyz: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:
What a foolish man
Nothing lasts forever
Not even the power you were using to intimidate the Igbos
Today where are now?
How the might has fallen

The igbos you maltreated through out your administration are still striving and doing well..
Your Northern region is still in poverty, illiteracy and insecurities even after your 8yrs in power.
[color=#006600][/color].
mumu.
Was it buhari that declared sit at home in your region.
Blame ekpa and albino for your failure and leave buhari out of it
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by SimeonOTC(m): 8:51am On Apr 22, 2023
legitnow1:
IF YOU COMPARE THE PRICE OF FOOD, GAS, PETROL AND CLOTHES IN 2015 TO TODAY, YOU WILL BE SCREAMING HOW DID IT GET HERE.

EVEN THE PRICE OF NAIRA TO DOLLAR IN 2015 AND NOW, WILL SHOCK YOU.

THAT IS HOW BAD BUHARI IS AND NOT JUST THAT, IF THEY TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED FROM 2015 TO NOW, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

WE ARE NOT EVEN ADDING THOSE BY HERDSMEN OR BANDIT, WE ARE TALKING OF NIGERIANS THAT DIED OF HARDSHIP.

YOUNG PEOPLE THAT WERE POSTING HERE ON NAIRALAND IN 2015.

BOTH THOSE THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND THE GEJ TILL 2019, ARE ALL DEAD.

Nigerians deserve worst than this
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Faposky95: 8:52am On Apr 22, 2023
hush15:

Na Nigerians i blame honestly cos i don't see how a set of people will, insult, abuse, act nonchalantly, cheat, subject you to pain and poverty, act with impunity and complete disregard for rule of law, oppress and even watched lives upon lives being maimed, give you false and biased elections but still tell you its in your best interest and people will still stomach such.

They deny you freedom and equality but request same from the people they subject to hardship and Nigerians still give them accolades.

Other Nations would have been imploded and gone on fire for half of the rubbish we experienced in the last 8years and still counting but not Nigeria. Nigerians thrives under lies and deceit, corruption and failure and everybody is calm.

Nigerians think they resilient but that's not true, Nigerians are gullible especially to political lies and deceptions if not this failed President won't be saying this nonsense or an illegitimate President-elect who won an election through manipulative and fraudulent process won't be telling the very people he cheated to make himself president, that they should exhume the very patriotism he lacks but guess what,

Some Nigerians are the ones urging him on...

Wish I could say more....
A people kicking the ball but looking at the crowd
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:53am On Apr 22, 2023
SimeonOTC:

Nigerians deserve worst than this

THAT SHOULD BE TINUBU NEXT.

I MEAN, JUST LIKE BUHARI THE SIGN IS ALREADY THERE.

U GO TAKE FROM FART, KNOW HOW THE SHIT GO SMELL.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by SimeonOTC(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:

Don't let the anger of God strike hard on you. From my post, does it look like I voted for Bubu?

Idiot if you aren't expecting anything from the dullard, why then are you disappointed?
People who are wise and don't vote never expected anything from the clown. But hey, Big fool, I know you voted for him, I dnt need to lay more curse on you, God has purnish you enough 🤣🤣
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Jesusmystrength(f): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2023
What about the people that committed suicide due to the hardship of your regime? so many families suffered,some fathers couldn't bear to see their children crying and hungry for food,the ones wey no see money to pay school fees nko,the ones that died in the hospital due to no money to pay doctors....May God show mercy and never allow this nation to have a bad leader again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:
I'm not God, let God decide your fate. Your economic policies are always inimical and detrimental to the interests of the masses, u killed lots of Businesses, people lost their jobs, children dropped out of sch, parents changed their wards from private to public schools due to outrageous hike in fees. People committed suicide due to hardship, wives left their husbands and went into prostitution due to hardship u inflicted on us.
I'm a strong and hardworking bricklayer, but u turned me into a vegetable. No more jobs. People aren't building houses anymore due to lack of funds. My wife left me. My two kids became helpless. I got frustrated. Everything fell apart. I am here on Nairaland begging for help to see that my kids feed all due to your misgovernance, Buhari.
Baba, you disappointed me big time. You came like the Messiah but u performed abysmally poor. You came like a lion, but you're leaving like a sheep.

Somebody should pls check on my kids for me. I don't know if they are still alive. Shame has made me alienate myself from them

From the bolded, one can deduce that you were one of those who voted in this devil.

Bros, i sympathise with your situation, but did you actually vote him despite our advice to the contrary and expected him to be the Messiah

That man already had a very bad precedent between 1983 and 1985.
How did you guys expect him to be the messiah, for God's sake??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by dododawa1: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2023
BUHARI will suffer,wait and see.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Nature33: 8:59am On Apr 22, 2023
from one apology to d other.
another one is loading...
2moro tinubu also will apologize 4 failure in regime. Ogun kill apc.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Eraser33(m): 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

From the bolded, one can deduce that you were one of those who voted in this devil.

Bros, i sympathise with your situation, but did you actually vote him despite our advice to the contrary and expected him to be the Messiah

That man already had a very bad precedent between 1983 and 1985.
How did you guys expect him to be the messiah, for God's sake??

Oga, I need help to feed my kids, help me if u can. Don't look for loopholes in my comment. I never voted him given what I heard about him when he held sway as a military administrator
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Nature33: 9:00am On Apr 22, 2023
[quote author=Nature33 post=122671498]from one apology to d other.
another one is loading...
2moro tinubu also will apologize 4 failure in his regime. Ogun kill apc.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Hezmatosky: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
May your type never happen to this country again
Ofcourse he knows grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Hezmatosky: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2023
adekolaelect:
If you deliberate hurt Nigerians in the name of politics, Ethnicity, Religion ,Fightiing corruptions and incompetent . No forgiveness is yours.
U be God?
He may have favoured God with the last election. Who knows?
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by SpatialKing(m): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2023
teejoyz:

[color=#006600][/color].
mumu.
Was it buhari that declared sit at home in your region.
Blame ekpa and albino for your failure and leave buhari out of it

Same Buhari didn't appoint any Igbo man into the security architecture of this country...

Why was the sit at home declared in the first didn't he arrest the person that declared the sit at home?

Buhari has so much hatred for the region

Igbos survived him
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by alibiz: 9:04am On Apr 22, 2023
After reading comments here, I don't even know what to say to buhari.but let me drop this
May God hear the cry of Nigerians, forgive our sins and heal our land.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Hezmatosky: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Racoon:
Buhari will go down in history as the most useless president to have unfortunately grace the leadership saddle of this nation. He is leaving Nigeria more bastardized than he met it. However, his disciples will still think otherwise.
Honour your Father and your mother so that your life will be long
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Blissful45(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:
I'm not God, let God decide your fate. Your economic policies are always inimical and detrimental to the interests of the masses, u killed lots of Businesses, people lost their jobs, children dropped out of sch, parents changed their wards from private to public schools due to outrageous hike in fees. People committed suicide due to hardship, wives left their husbands and went into prostitution due to hardship u inflicted on us.
I'm a strong and hardworking bricklayer, but u turned me into a vegetable. No more jobs. People aren't building houses anymore due to lack of funds. My wife left me. My two kids became helpless. I got frustrated. Everything fell apart. I am here on Nairaland begging for help to see that my kids feed all due to your misgovernance, Buhari.
Baba, you disappointed me big time. You came like the Messiah but u performed abysmally poor. You came like a lion, but you're leaving like a sheep.

Somebody should pls check on my kids for me. I don't know if they are still alive. Shame has made me alienate myself from them

Stories like this make me want to cry. Wish I can help with something. God will help you.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Sultty(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
u can say that again. Since 2015 the country has been retrogressing
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Jeffyblaq(m): 9:09am On Apr 22, 2023
He's already said if he gets tired with ye trouble in Nigeria that he would leave for Niger..

You can imagine a so called leader spitting out such..😔

Itz really pathetic ☹️☹️☹️
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by morule20(m): 9:10am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
Its about to happen again with Bola tinubu
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Emola12(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2023
That is how TINUBU go still apologize after 8yrs awon oloriburuku eda eyan jatijati
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Phantom233: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
He has already handed over to another disastrous n extremely corrupt succesor
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by bionixs: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:
What a foolish man
Nothing lasts forever
Not even the power you were using to intimidate the Igbos
Today where are now?
How the might has fallen

The igbos you maltreated through out your administration are still striving and doing well..
Your Northern region is still in poverty, illiteracy and insecurities even after your 8yrs in power.
what are you saying? Doing well ? Their statistics say that Igbos are the poorest in Nigeria. Lol !

I have been trying to confirm it in my neighborhood and my street but everyone seems to be confused

One guy be like , Oga mi , which weed people wey talk am been dey smoke ? Forgeti , abegi , oga mi find me something for the weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by bionixs: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2023
Who even brought and sponsored this man as a president ?
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by STARGREEN(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2023
Naturally President Mohammed Buhari is good, honest and peaceful.

Just that at certain age there are limits to what you can do in spite of your good mind.

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by TsbAfrica: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2023
It is what professor osibanjo has to say I am waiting to hear ... Becasue they paraded him like an economic maradona, then he enterd as vice and became as cold as ice.

Under his nose blood was flowing in the land like a river and he ... A pastor cound not say pim ... He was living in the house of pharaoh and enjoying the benefits with his family, how can he talk ?

But there is nothing that time can't bring to an end .... The both of them should enjoy the remaining days in aso rock.

This government will go down in history as the worst government in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Kiloseria: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2023
One thing is to apologize, another thing is for the apology to be accepted.
Mr president, give me the post of minister of reconciliation. So I can go round the country.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by ruffDiamond: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2023
God punish him and his entire family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strike: Organised Labour Has Not Committed Any Offence, Falana Tells AFG / Governor Ajimobi Visits President George Weah In Liberia (Photos) / Osinbajo: Ekiti Has Higher GDP Than Gambia, Cape Verde, Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.