Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies (16443 Views)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Aisha Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Over Economic Hardship And Insecurity / Postponement: President Buhari Apologises To His Supporters And Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by MorningSir: 8:23am On Apr 22, 2023
How foolish Nigerian actually are...
We're going into another 8years of different style again lol
Then after the 8years we'll all come back an rain curses.
When the solution lies in front of us it always looks too good to be true because we've been used to suffering.
So we get to pick what feels familiar lol
APC really has Nigerians on leash...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by OloyeVIII: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Seun eyan Elon Musk, give us verification badge. we wee pay smiley
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by bigdammyj: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Okay.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by orikoku: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2023
Apologies kee you there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
May your type never happen to this country again

MY PRAYER IS THAT, MAY A GEJ THAT ALLOW BUHARI INTO POWER NEVER HAPPEN TO NIGERIA AGAIN.

GEJ IS THE WEAKEST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA HISTORY.

A MAN THAT HAD THE MILITANTS AND ARMY, WAS MUSCLED OUT OF POWER BY SHEER STUPIDITY OF GIVING JEGA JOB.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by OloyeVIII: 8:26am On Apr 22, 2023
MorningSir:
you sure say u sleep well? abi dem no give you fvck for night?
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:26am On Apr 22, 2023
SpartaOfLagos:
May your type never happen to this country again

I think he is apologizing to his northern brothers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:27am On Apr 22, 2023
NIGERIA ECONOMY UNDER GEJ WAS THE FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD.

UK ALREADY STARTED SAYING NIGERIA ECONOMY WAS COMING STRONG AND FAST.

THEY QUICKLY SUPPORTED BUHARI TO SCATTER IT.

TODAY, NIGERIA IS THE POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

HOW DID WE GET HERE FROM 2015 FASTEST GROWING IN THE WORLD?

HOW?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Alpharey: 8:28am On Apr 22, 2023
Shove your apology down your *ss. In all that concerns me and matter to me, you are 5 percent and inconsequential. Getat!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by MorningSir: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2023
OloyeVIII:

you sure say u sleep well? abi dem no give you fvck for night?
calm down grin
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:32am On Apr 22, 2023
IF YOU COMPARE THE PRICE OF FOOD, GAS, PETROL AND CLOTHES IN 2015 TO TODAY, YOU WILL BE SCREAMING HOW DID IT GET HERE.

EVEN THE PRICE OF NAIRA TO DOLLAR IN 2015 AND NOW, WILL SHOCK YOU.

THAT IS HOW BAD BUHARI IS AND NOT JUST THAT, IF THEY TELL YOU THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT HAVE DIED FROM 2015 TO NOW, YOU WILL BE SHOCKED.

WE ARE NOT EVEN ADDING THOSE BY HERDSMEN OR BANDIT, WE ARE TALKING OF NIGERIANS THAT DIED OF HARDSHIP.

YOUNG PEOPLE THAT WERE POSTING HERE ON NAIRALAND IN 2015.

BOTH THOSE THAT SUPPORTED BUHARI AND THE GEJ TILL 2019, ARE ALL DEAD.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by AFconsult1(m): 8:33am On Apr 22, 2023
Apology not accepted

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Alpharey: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2023
hush15:

Na Nigerians i blame honestly cos i don't see how a set of people will, insult, abuse, act nonchalantly, cheat, subject you to pain and poverty, act with impunity and complete disregard for rule of law, oppress and even watched lives upon lives being maimed, give you false and biased elections but still tell you its in your best interest and people will still stomach such.

They deny you freedom and equality but request same from the people they subject to hardship and Nigerians still give them accolades.

Other Nations would have been imploded and gone on fire for half of the rubbish we experienced in the last 8years and still counting but not Nigeria. Nigerians thrives under lies and deceit, corruption and failure and everybody is calm.

Nigerians think they resilient but that's not true, Nigerians are gullible especially to political lies and deceptions if not this failed President won't be saying this nonsense or an illegitimate President-elect who won an election through manipulative and fraudulent process won't be telling the very people he cheated to make himself president, that they should exhume the very patriotism he lacks but guess what,

Some Nigerians are the ones urging him on...

Same FELLOW NIGERIANS will attack you now. But stay strong. They can do you NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by SURElee(f): 8:35am On Apr 22, 2023
He hurt us so much In 8 years only to come asking for forgiveness 38 days before leaving office.

This man is indeed heartless.
What sort of a man allows its citizens to suffer so much as to buy their hard-earned monies back?

May we never have another insensitive leader ever. How do they even get there and become too insensitive to the plight of the people. A leader who does not obey the court ruling,,him ordering the shooting at harmless peaceful protesters because he is the commander in chief of the armed forces, the military heads take orders from him.

Is it economy? Now economy is banza.

May Nigeria never meet their kinds again.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by OloyeVIII: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2023
MorningSir:
calm down grin
no vex bros! na greet i dey greet you. grin
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2023
Spetiiko87:
Hin conscience dey prick am
which consience? He no get

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Caramia2020(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2023
Mercy after death

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Reference(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Regrets have started.... when the opportunity for legacies have all been squandered...... unfortunately the horse has bolted...so sad.
Democracy will always be kind to people that first know about it, then embrace it with all their heart and then defend it through thick and thin.
It is pleasant to those that love it.... but hard and regretful if care is not taken.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2023
SURElee:
He hurt us so much In 8 years only to come asking for forgiveness 38 days before leaving office.

This man is indeed heartless.
What sort of a man allows its citizens to suffer so much as to buy their hard-earned monies back?

May we never have another insensitive leader ever. How do they even get there and become too insensitive to the plight of the people. A leader who does not obey the court ruling,,him ordering the shooting at harmless peaceful protesters because he is the commander in chief of the armed forces, the military heads take orders from him.

Is it economy? Now economy is banza.

May Nigeria never meet their kinds again.

THE SIGNS WERE THERE.

BUT, IN ALL, I BLAME GEJ FOR HANDING HIM POWER.

IF GEJ VALUE LIFE OF NIGERIANS, HE WILL NEVER HAND POWER TO A MAN THAT SIAD BABOON AND MONKEY SHALL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD IN 2011, CAUSING SO MANY YOUNG NIGERIANS YOUTH CORPERS SERVING THEIR FATHER LAND TO BE BUTCHERED ON THE STREET IN THE NORTH.

GEJ SAW ALL THIS, INSTEAD OF PROSECUTE HIM, HE SWEPT IT UNDER THE CARPET AND HANDING HIM POWER TO CAUSE EVEN WIDESPREAD KILLING OF INNOCENT NIGERIANS.

I BLAME GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Jeamillz2020(m): 8:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Just dey play
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Brushstrokes20: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Pathetic filth!
The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Franking: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2023
You mean everyone except your APC cronies milking the country dry.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Chetas81(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2023
WHEN A STUPID GOVERNMENT IS ELECTED IN A DEMOCRATIC COUNTRY, THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS IS THAT YOU LEARN THE NUMBER OF STUPID PEOPLE IN THAT COUNTRY
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by SimeonOTC(m): 8:44am On Apr 22, 2023
Eraser33:
I'm not God, let God decide your fate. Your economic policies are always inimical and detrimental to the interests of the masses, u killed lots of Businesses, people lost their jobs, children dropped out of sch, parents changed their wards from private to public schools due to outrageous hike in fees. People committed suicide due to hardship, wives left their husbands and went into prostitution due to hardship u inflicted on us.
I'm a strong and hardworking bricklayer, but u turned me into a vegetable. No more jobs. People aren't building houses anymore due to lack of funds. My wife left me. My two kids became helpless. I got frustrated. Everything fell apart. I am here on Nairaland begging for help to see that my kids feed all due to your misgovernance, Buhari.
Baba, you disappointed me big time. You came like the Messiah but u performed abysmally poor. You came like a lion, but you're leaving like a sheep.

Somebody should pls check on my kids for me. I don't know if they are still alive. Shame has made me alienate myself from them

If you voted for Buhari, you deserve worst..
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by legitnow1: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2023
IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE, ALOT OF OUR FATHERS FROM GEJ GENERATION ARE IGNORANT AND IGNORANCE KILLS.

WHY SHOULD A MAN THAT CAUSE THE MURDER OF NIGERIANS IN 2011 STILL BE FREE TO CONTEST ELECTION IN 2015?

IGNORANCE.

IT IS THE SAME IGNORANCE THAT TINUBU IS BANKING ON TO BECOME PRESIDENT IN MAY 2023.

THIS IS THE SAME TINUBU, THAT ORDERED THE KILLING OF PROTESTERS IN LAGOS DURING END SARS.
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
I noticed something, who ever God has favoured can not be stopped.

We are know who Buhari was as Head of States. We still vote for him - Against Goodluck, yet, we still vote for Him again for the completion of His 8years in Office.

Despite the opposition forces, His Helper Tinubu is taking over and nobody can change it: The thing is, God made some people over others.

I have realize this that's why I don't kill my self any longer. What will be must be even if you kick against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by Lovenorth: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Time has humbled the psychopath grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by fitinwell: 8:45am On Apr 22, 2023
Fareke:

https://punchng.com/buhari-apologises-to-nigerians-hurt-by-regimes-policies/

Waaw so he has been in Government for 45yrs. .. My Goodness
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by SimeonOTC(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2023
sofeo:
He actually knows that himself.

If not for the fact that many Nigerians are gullible and illiterates.

We thank God for Jagaban anyways.

You are thanking God for his pro max version 🤣
Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by conyema12(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
unfortunately the blood you spilled with your policies will hunt you for what ever is left of your miserable life

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies by hush15: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Alpharey:

Same FELLOW NIGERIANS will attack you now. But stay strong. They can do you NOTHING

Nigerians are free to accept the injustice meted out on the country. They are even free to build injustice upon injustice like a sky scraper. The man the claims to be a patriotic enough to lead you has dual citizenship and is supposedly to be France but the people that elected him dont even know his whereabouts. Please, where is the patriotism in that...

Neway, the case dey court. Na Nigerians full court too. They are free to reason the matter as dey like but the should remember,

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack, Flog PDP Members At Ogun Tribunal Premises / New Ministries: Oyetola, Alake, Others May Share Buildings, Directors / Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.