Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,213 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People (1939 Views)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / Discrimination : The 7 Geopolitical Zone. The East Have 9 States why other less / Roads In South-east Have Become Death Traps — Residents (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People by INDOMIE9090(f): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
Akungitit:
You're right,I saw many rich people from the South East selling Gala bread and pure water in my state.😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Continue smoking that thing.
those okrika and fan yogo sellers are billionaires oo
They are probably exercising in traffic to reduce fatigue

3 Likes

Re: South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People by Kapeter(m): 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

That's Yoruba's statistics for you.

Yoruba's are fighting Igbo's they'll never ever win till the world ends.

Just watch out what's going to play out next.
When Kale was the director at NBS, every stats he released you guys would always scream Yoruba propaganda. Now he's no longer at the NBS you are still screaming Yoruba. If dis thing nor be curse den i nor come know wetin again fa. If the stat had said Yoruba is the poorest you Igbos would have praised that same stat to high heavens stating that it's all true. I fear who nor know say majority of you lots are mentally deranged. Frustration lo ma pa yin. Yoruba will always be your "Yes daddy"

2 Likes

Re: South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People by nisai: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
INDOMIE9090:
those okrika and fan yogo sellers are billionaires oo
They are probably exercising in traffic to reduce fatigue
🤣🤣U no serious o
Re: South-east Have The Highest Number Of Rich People by Peacemaker5128: 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Your papa
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

3 Men Defrauds Mtn Nigeria N11m / Whats The Fate Of Obasanjo Now? / Why Mimiko May Lose The Next Ondo Election: A View Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.