Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu (7003 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Harbours No Ill Will Against Any Nigerian. By Osondu Nworu / Imo Visit: Buhari Harbours No Bias Against The Igbo – Group / I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Apr 22, 2023
He should do the right thing that's all Nigerians expect from him.
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by Blackdisciple(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Who ask this one...

All these nonchalant attitude will stop soon
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by KanwuliaExtra: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2023
descarado:

He developed Niger more than he did Nigeria.
That guy and most of his people were never Nigerians. That's why they don't care if Nigeria burns.

Exactly.
Now, we have another one from Guinea.
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by Mercury12(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:
Even if he does.
Another president is in the waiting.

Igbos, una go cry tired
you are definitely part of the pepper dem IPOB gangs. Igbos don suffer 😂
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by Derrickfoster1: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:

cool.

No be die Buhari won die , why all this remorseful speeches

He can always write us letters from Niger republic

The Generals are masters in PR, Obasanjo and IBB all commited crimes and became heros and saint, so why not Buhari

No be una party man ?

Failed people
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by alezzy13: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:
We don't care
This is how he is leaving Nigeria, any other grudge higher than subjecting majority of earlier Progressing Nigerians to penury and unfortunate and untold hardship?
The Northerners won't complain much because e they are used to suffering, same with Yorubas in the rural communities, they love suffering and begging

That cartoonist will not make heaven 😁😁😁
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 11:23am On Apr 22, 2023
Moferere:
Even if he does.
Another president is in the waiting.

Igbos, una go cry tired

how does that amount to good governace?
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by Godsonkemz(m): 11:27am On Apr 22, 2023
Damage control for someone that messed everything up.
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by nedekid: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Abeg this man should do and go jare undecided
I was just doing a costing and felt depressed with how poor this man has made Nigerians.
2015 I used to charge 60k for a service I provide. That 60k gave me an equivalent of roughly $450. Less running cost of diesel, fuel and other expenses.
Today I charge 150k, it gives me roughly $200. Cost of diesel is 800 per liter, fuel 190. Increase running cost.
To get value I use to earn 2015, I need to charge 375k minimum, but who will pay?
How does one replace equipment that is imported?
Abeg, this man should just go. Hopefully the incoming gov will be better.
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by aestake: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
descarado:

His life is not miserable. If he dies today, that's a ripe old age.
So all those I must rule I must rule don end? Nothing to show after 8 yrs and una still wan replace am another deadwood.
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by Elev82014: 3:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shehu told Channel’s Television on Friday: “Nigeria’s president does not harbour ill will towards anybody; this is clearly demonstrated by his actions over the year.

“As we speak today, there is no politician in detention for things they have said against Buhari. There is no journalist in detention for the things they have said or written against Buhari.

Buhari does not hold grudges against any individual, he is a very forgiving person, and this is why he maintains stable health, goes to bed with nothing on his mind against anyone, and he sleeps very soundly.”

Do these B0K0HARI water carriers and loudmouths the likes of Shehu Garbage, Liar Mo, and others think we are all stupid? How can any honest person say with a straight face that the impostor in A$$ Hole Rock, Presidiot B0K0HARI, is a forgiving person? The man is the MOST vindictive, vile, despicable, and hideous human being to ever preside over the failed country, Liegeria. Not that the country has ever been united but his presidency had exacerbated the division, totally destroyed the fabric of the country, and indebted Liegerians to their twentieth generation. In essence, he had completely mortgaged the future of Liegerians yet unborn.
Re: Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu by simfrost90210: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
angry speak for yourself, sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Biafran Burden - Okey Ndibe / Coalition For Young Candidates In Ogun Back APC Candidate, Abiodun / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.