Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da (2523 Views)

Did Poverty In Anambra Rise While Peter Obi Was Governor? - Fact Check / Some Projects Done By Peter Obi When He Was Governor Of Anambra State / How Musa Umar Uba Was Kidnapped In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Obimypresident: 8:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Before you guys start rejoicing about Tinubu's Presidency, just know that Andy Uba was the Governor of Anambra for just 17 days. Let us see how the judiciary will quash all the hefty petitions against Tinubu. If they do I will write a Book titled "The burial of Justice".

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by MrBiGGEST(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2023
Start writing it now ...

17 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Pat081: 8:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:
Before you guys start rejoicing about Tinubu's Presidency, just know that Andy Uba was the Governor of Anambra for just 17 days. Let us see how the judiciary will quash all the hefty petitions against Tinubu. If they do I will write a Book titled "The Burial of Justice".
Start to write it now because anything can happen b4 that day

9 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by harqinhola(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2023
A sore looser ‼️😅😅😅😅Rest , in Jesus name.

TINUBU’s PRESIDENCY WAS STAMPED BY JESUS CHRIST.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by muykem: 9:14am On Apr 22, 2023
IPOB members need help. They can't just put their lost behind them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Birdbyrde440: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:
Before you guys start rejoicing about Tinubu's Presidency, just know that Andy Uba was the Governor of Anambra for just 17 days. Let us see how the judiciary will quash all the hefty petitions against Tinubu. If they do I will write a Book titled "The burial of Justice".

Research awolowo vs shagari 1975

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by pocohantasgspot: 9:32am On Apr 22, 2023
harqinhola:

That's blasphemous and heretical comment

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by DesChyko: 10:01am On Apr 22, 2023
harqinhola:

Blasphemy in full colours. I struggle to think of any Christian that will make such comments in this manner.
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by SHINJACRUSADER: 11:26am On Apr 22, 2023
harqinhola:

TINUBU’s PRESIDENCY WAS STAMPED BY MOHAMMED THE RAPIST .

.FIX

1 Like

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by shanaka4u(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2023
Shorn of any bias, APC and tinubu in their responses to both LP and PDP petitions have punctured and they have rendered useless the petitions. If you are a practicing legal practitioner, you would know

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:
Obi-diot, you are still grieving.
Move on with your life.
Tinubu is unstoppable.
No Obi-diot born of a woman can upturn the God given mandate of Asiwaju BAT to lead Nigeria
If it were possible, the cabals and Emefio-fraud would have done so.
They all Lule and collapse.
Ipo-bians collapsed
Malami collapsed
The desire of Obi-diots could not prevailed.

7 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:
And Andy Uba court case and TINUBU are the same? Kids everywhere with free bonus data to post rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by harqinhola(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

.FIX

Lol, I don’t care . I’m a Christian .
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by harqinhola(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
DesChyko:

Blasphemy in full colours. I struggle to think of any Christian that will make such comments in this manner.

I am a born again Christian , my name is Akinola , my parents are Christians too. I came to this conclusion because the bible says “In the preparations of the heart belong to man but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD. …
Commit your works to the LORD,
And your thoughts will be established. …
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps.– Proverbs 16:1, 3, 9

1 Like

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by DesChyko: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
harqinhola:

I am a born again Christian , my name is Akinola , my parents are Christians too. I came to this conclusion because the bible says “In the preparations of the heart belong to man but the answer of the tongue is from the LORD. …
Commit your works to the LORD,
And your thoughts will be established. …
A man’s heart plans his way,
But the LORD directs his steps.– Proverbs 16:1, 3, 9

Anyone can Google bible quotes to achieve whatnots but did you notice the use of 'Lord' in place of what you used? There.. That's the giveaway. You're probably not what you assume you are
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by harqinhola(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
pocohantasgspot:

That's blasphemous and heretical comment

All of Una just they shout blasphemy , Una don turn this other people ? I am a born again Christian and I believe solely in the salvation of my Lord .

You aren’t more Christian than I am . I know the bible and I follow it .

2 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Femmyfamous4u(m): 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:
I would advise you start writing it now because nothing will come out of the petitions at the tribunal, they are so watery and can't stop the inauguration.

4 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Abbeytoy(m): 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigeria is not Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by DPass: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:

Andy Uba, also known as Emmanuel Nnamdi Uba, assumed the position of governor of Anambra State on May 27, 2007, following his election and subsequent swearing-in. However, his tenure was cut short by a supreme court ruling on June 14, 2007, resulting in his removal from office. In total, he governed the state for only 14 days not 17. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Houseontherock1: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
One thing is certain- obidients are overly emotional, they have no place near Nigerian politrics!

6 Likes

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by SHINJACRUSADER: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
harqinhola:

Lol, I don’t care . I’m a Christian .

Head slamming mohammadian Christian
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by IVORY2009(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
muykem:
IPOB members need help. They can't just put their lost behind them.

Everyone that challenges Tinubus is an Ipob, we from South South are saying no to stolen mandate, we would make the country ungovernable for Tinubu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by muykem: 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

Everyone that challenges Tinubus is an Ipob, we from South South are saying no to stolen mandate, we would make the country ungovernable for Tinubu
You can't even make your family ungovernable. You don't need to be childish, every important personality in South South are behind Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by IVORY2009(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
muykem:
You can't even make your family ungovernable. You don't need to be childish, every important personality in South South are behind Tinubu.

You think so, only time would tell
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by ORIAYO70(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:

Any book u see write

Ur oga chinmada write more than dat.

It's obvious the total I mean overall SE, is too small for Tinubu to carry Waka.

Naso Abiola won..
Author Eze no let I'm rest, with Humphrey Nwosu... Now u failed...

Comparing state actors or state Judgement with what is happening in central or federal, is Laughable, I see nothing in igbos than envy, if Atiku had won, none of u will follow FULANI drag.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by LivingSage: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Okay eluuup🐖
Obimypresident:

1 Like

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by udede(m): 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:
and i will write another called "to your tents oh Nigerians"

1 Like

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Reality3080: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
DesChyko:

tinubu presidency has been signed n stamped by Jesus Christ n u igbos can’t stop it
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Reality3080: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
SHINJACRUSADER:

Head slamming mohammadian Christian
any Christian who doesn’t follow u igbos pattern of hate will suddenly become a Muslim
Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Globad(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obimypresident:

Start writing the book

Anyway, it's good to see that you guys have moved from "he will never be president for one day" to "he will be there for a while".

Una go dey okay las las

1 Like

Re: Before You Rejoice About Tinubu's Presidency Remember Uba Was Governor For 17 Da by Reality3080: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
IVORY2009:

u igbos don start to claim south south

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Jubilee, National Museum Brings Back Murtala Mohammed’s Car / News - Jonathan 'sacks' Controversial Campaign Aide, Mike Omeri / Imo State Is Mrs (dr) Viola Onwuliri Anti Mrs (dr) Ada Okwuonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.