Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti (24447 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Kingpele(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maguire sorryoo
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Gbeng30(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Maguires man no Wonder man u keep spoiling my ticket.... Even Maguire himself is a confuse man
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by toyinjimoh(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Betting is luck nobody sabi pass

14 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by princefrank76: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by seunayantokun(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
If I were..., I would (I'd) or wouldn't...
To use I'll (I shall/will) is incorrect.

6 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by aylive02(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Does he offer VIP services?
I need someone that can be giving me sure codes
. Follow him on Twitter. He drops his games openly

2 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by nedekid: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Persin chop 47m? shocked
Na true?
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by spiceadole: 1:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
This overrated punter on twitter,lose 100bets then win 1..if you want to be playing this guy games, be ready to lose your source of income and your life if possible. talking from experience sad

You are right.

He is arrogant and loud,when he wins one bet
But other punters be winning steady back to back ..and still keep a calm profile

4 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by grandstar(m): 1:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Curious345:
Okay. What if Tinubu dies before may 29th?

There have been a few instances in history where a president-elect has died before they could be inaugurated. Here are some examples:

1) William Henry Harrison (1841): Harrison was elected as the ninth President of the United States in 1840 but died of pneumonia on April 4, 1841, just 31 days after his inauguration.

2) James A. Garfield (1881): Garfield was elected as the 20th President of the United States in 1880 but was assassinated by a disgruntled office seeker on July 2, 1881, just four months after his inauguration.

3) Zachary Taylor (1850): Taylor was elected as the 12th President of the United States in 1848 but died of an unknown illness on July 9, 1850, just 16 months into his presidency.

4) Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (Brazil, 1989): Lula, as he is commonly known, was elected president of Brazil in 1989 but was unable to take office due to legal challenges. He was eventually able to run and win the presidency in 2002.

5) Néstor Kirchner (Argentina, 2003): Kirchner was elected president of Argentina in 2003 but died suddenly of a heart attack on October 27, 2010, while serving as the Secretary General of the Union of South American Nations.

Please remove no.5. He was president from 2003-2007

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Fash20: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
This overrated punter on twitter,lose 100bets then win 1..if you want to be playing this guy games, be ready to lose your source of income and your life if possible. talking from experience sad

That is his strategy. His strategy is, do your research, book games with big odds, stake what you can afford to lose and wait. If you win, good for you if you don't, try again. Say you stake 500 naira on the game, before you lose up to 50,000 you would have won more than 200,000.

This strategy is brutal and it is not for the faint hearted. Be ready to lose if you want to play his strategy.

15 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Reality3080: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Curious345:
Okay. What if Tinubu dies before may 29th?

There have been a few instances in history where a president-elect has died before they could be inaugurated. Here are some examples:

1) William Henry Harrison (1841): Harrison was elected as the ninth President of the United States in 1840 but died of pneumonia on April 4, 1841, just 31 days after his inauguration.

2) James A. Garfield (1881): Garfield was elected as the 20th President of the United States in 1880 but was assassinated by a disgruntled office seeker on July 2, 1881, just four months after his inauguration.

3) Zachary Taylor (1850): Taylor was elected as the 12th President of the United States in 1848 but died of an unknown illness on July 9, 1850, just 16 months into his presidency.

4) Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (Brazil, 1989): Lula, as he is commonly known, was elected president of Brazil in 1989 but was unable to take office due to legal challenges. He was eventually able to run and win the presidency in 2002.

5) Néstor Kirchner (Argentina, 2003): Kirchner was elected president of Argentina in 2003 but died suddenly of a heart attack on October 27, 2010, while serving as the Secretary General of the Union of South American Nations.
u will just kill your self cos of tinubu

5 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Greatex90: 2:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Mugu

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by zicoraads: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
Persin chop 47m? shocked
Na true?
He has won more. One time he won over 50 million naira.

7 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's quite sad how many youths will fall for this idiot's deception!

Why not just tell people the truth?

In punting, the HOUSE never loses! At least not in the real sense!

If it was that easy to smash odds, betting houses would not be proliferating globally at such an alarming rate!... They don't lose! Punters are the ultimate losers... Especially the numerous degenerate gamblers!

6 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by officialfestus(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
He game they cut like mad.

6 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Angelfrost(m): 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
Persin chop 47m? shocked
Na true?

As unbelievable as this sounds, I have actually met a winner who went home with over 40 million Naira!

Good thing about the guy, he invested wisely, and has continued to ball! He also made the wise decision to desist from Betting!

Don't know if he has truly stopped betting, but I know for sure that he is doing quite well outside Nigeria now!

So yeah... 1 in 10 Million get that insanely lucky!

That still doesn't mean many more won't die of heart attack and penury while Betting houses rake in far more money! tongue

13 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by spagettiluv: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
Persin chop 47m? shocked
Na true?
he has won above 1billion this year alone

4 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Iamicekid(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:
Persin chop 47m? shocked
Na true?

Dude is just blessed, and also do his research too, but be ready to loose to and he always say this, if u want to win from my game, be ready to loose too, but people no dey hear, they see the kind of money he put and they want to put the same amount where as you ain’t earning like him..he is the only one all the betting companies fear, he won all the major biggest cashout, with thousands of people which make them take weeks to pay people, that’s how bad he dey affect them

11 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Lifewasgood: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
The same betting wey dey make many folks wan commit succide for nairaland ma turn Mayor of Ekiti to millionaire and internet celeb.

Just gamble responsibly and if it doesn't work quit. People are legit making serious bar of sports betting with strategies that works for them.

I have played mayor's games about 5 times. I won 11k with N150, another 2 games had cut one but i didn't pick that option and the other 2 died woefully. I have made profit from his games and he doesn't charge a dime compared with the many scammers people pay money to for sure games.

10 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by dafeoroyo: 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam
I played his game for 20 days and lost all in a row.
Then he posted 8 million naira won ticket but he didn't post the game to his followers.
Like wtf you didn't ticket that you played privately and won
But you gladly shared losing games for 20 days.

His followers are mainly young teenagers who are hungry so dey always beg for giveaway. And if he insult them, they will say thank you sir grin money na bastard

I decided to hell with gambling.
These guys will make you run dry with plenty losses.
Then show you tickets of huge wins to make you depressed.

Twitter gamblers can put you into depression faster than the speed of light.

They will give u a code after payment and they will play another thing,all of them are scammers

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Muhylonaire007: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
how many have you lost after that? This ekiti guy doesn’t win more than 5 times in a calendar year

See this guy sha... Your head no play bet, na you dey force am.
Ekiti pikin wey you dey yab, all he has today is through betting... Nigga bought 80m BMW recently... You think na federal government him dey work for?

My advice for you, just stop playing bet, no blame that guy for your own misfortune abeg.

4 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Muhylonaire007: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
I'm surprised some people are calling him a scam.
Just one night, this nigga won over 500million naira, na recently self.

Consistency is key sha, but again, betting no be anybody mate. The earlier you realize you are getting too far and you able to call yourself back to order the better for you.
I know people who have won millions with Ekiti pikin game. That you are not one of them no mean say the guy na scam

13 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by obembet(f): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
phenzy:

You play sports betting too?

I dey every where, apart from scam, fraud or robbery business

Check me for office, c-r-y-p-t-o and betting...
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by tuzle(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Merch:
how many have you lost after that? This ekiti guy doesn’t win more than 5 times in a calendar year
na lie be this, yes he loses a lot but he also wins a lot and when he wins, he wins big. But I won't advice anyone to play all his games because u can't say when he will win
N
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Edoziesmart(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
This guy na scam
I played his game for 20 days and lost all in a row.
Then he posted 8 million naira won ticket but he didn't post the game to his followers.
Like wtf you didn't ticket that you played privately and won
But you gladly shared losing games for 20 days.

His followers are mainly young teenagers who are hungry so dey always beg for giveaway. And if he insult them, they will say thank you sir grin money na bastard

I decided to hell with gambling.
These guys will make you run dry with plenty losses.
Then show you tickets of huge wins to make you depressed.

Twitter gamblers can put you into depression faster than the speed of light.
Those twitter punters showed me shege till I decided to sell my twitter account and permanently blocked all my betting accounts.

I lost close to 600k naira in a couple of 3 months before I decided to take a break.

Betting won't see my back for a very long period sha

11 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by GreaterFuture(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
I Said something like so, about 3 or two years Ago
Sports betting isn't any different from Forex[ ...
The risk Level and all

So, some persons replied my Status analysing it and all, and I still stuck with it, risk Level, chances and all, sports betting is on the same level with Forex and other related

2 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
princefrank76:
Another reason I am not passionate about football is why will 22 grown men with good salaries and weekly allowances, who live in the best mansions and eat the best food, come together on a certain day to play for 90 minutes and end up playing 1-0 or 0-0

This part got me🤣🤣
A solid defence and goal keeper dey clear the ball away.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Godsongang: 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Menclothing:
Was his biggest win in a year ?

Can anyone add me to Bet9ja only WhatsApp group for bookings

If you play sportybet I can add you up on a group
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Menclothing: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Godsongang:

If you play sportybet I can add you up on a group

Bet9ja only groups
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Edoziesmart(m): 3:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Muhylonaire007:
I'm surprised some people are calling him a scam.
Just one night, this nigga won over 500million naira, na recently self.

Consistency is key sha, but again, betting no be anybody mate. The earlier you realize you are getting too far and you able to call yourself back to order the better for you.
I know people who have won millions with Ekiti pikin game. That you are not one of them no mean say the guy na scam
How many have you won from your numerous tickets you played through him?

Or we should leave this discussion for another day??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Picture Of Cossy Orjiakor's Kid Sister / Bbnaija's Bambam Rocks Massive Cleavage-baring Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.