Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti (24457 Views)

Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / Wizkid: Only Naira Marley Has Sang Songs That I Wish I Were Th One Who Sang Them / Rosemond Brown: "My Breasts Are Very Small Because I Was A Footballer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Ibkrichie(m): 1:16am On Apr 23, 2023
nedekid:

Kai, his chrismas season must have been a blast.
Me my own tales ehh. I had to wisen up and back out.
I was playing euro millions 2.50x4= 10 gbp. On Tuesdays and Fridays. Total 20 gbp per week.
This is aside playing set for life of 1.50x4 twice a week.
Omo, after 3 months, my total winnings no reach 40gbp! All this I was doing from Naija. Called myself to order one time! I no do again. If I am in the uk, then I can use loose coins on me, not the one I will be depleting my UK savings from Naija.

Lol, bro isn't easy, have started playing this for past 2years now but I can't account 50k for my winning, it only take grace for someone to win 😂

3 Likes

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 1:17am On Apr 23, 2023
kcowen:

Exactly i noticed the same routines,you will be playing his games then suddenly he bring out a Boom and said he wan 4m in the same game i played with him(how please)
I was winning but the moment i started playing his game I lost for 1 month...I think he's a secret ambassador to some of this Bet companies especially sportybet,he makes his followers loses money thereby the bet company pays him
Some one said d same thing too
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 1:23am On Apr 23, 2023
OmoOshodi:
Yahoo boy using sport bet to cover up
Enough soap dey e room

Dey play
I like him sha.....this life an coded things
How did u know.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Caseless: 6:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Curious345:
Okay. What if Tinubu dies before may 29th?

There have been a few instances in history where a president-elect has died before they could be inaugurated. Here are some examples:

1) William Henry Harrison (1841): Harrison was elected as the ninth President of the United States in 1840 but died of pneumonia on April 4, 1841, just 31 days after his inauguration.

2) James A. Garfield (1881): Garfield was elected as the 20th President of the United States in 1880 but was assassinated by a disgruntled office seeker on July 2, 1881, just four months after his inauguration.

3) Zachary Taylor (1850): Taylor was elected as the 12th President of the United States in 1848 but died of an unknown illness on July 9, 1850, just 16 months into his presidency.

4) Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva (Brazil, 1989): Lula, as he is commonly known, was elected president of Brazil in 1989 but was unable to take office due to legal challenges. He was eventually able to run and win the presidency in 2002.

5) Néstor Kirchner (Argentina, 2003): Kirchner was elected president of Argentina in 2003 but died suddenly of a heart attack on October 27, 2010, while serving as the Secretary General of the Union of South American Nations.
You listed those who were inaugurated though...
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Lemino:
LegitCalculator is the best punter out there.

Your opinion. To me, MrBanks is the best. Besides, LegitCalculator deals with mostly live games. Let him try accumulating games and let’s compare.

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:09am On Apr 23, 2023
teebagy:
Follow mr bayo. Or spiritual.

MrBayo is worse. Spiritual is a better punter.

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
lol mr bayo wins once in a year sad all those niiggaz are just so damn overrated
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 3:24pm On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Funny enough mr bayo eats more bet money than him.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=mjuvey3 post=122679040]Mayor my Guy
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
teebagy:
Funny enough mr bayo eats more bet money than him.

Because Spiritual hardly drops games. But, I still opine that Spiritual is a better punter than Mr Bayo.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Merch:
lol mr bayo wins once in a year sad all those niiggaz are just so damn overrated

I swear. lol.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Fash20: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

I swear. lol.

If you can win 2 odds 20 consecutive times. I will give you 1 million naira.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fash20:

If you can win 2 odds 20 consecutive times. I will give you 1 million naira.

You are funny. I did it myself in December 2021. That’s how I got my first million. I don’t think I have that mental capacity again to accumulate games or be patient on rollovers. Why not do it yourself?
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by spiceadole: 5:56am On Apr 24, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
This over-rated guy wey him games dey enter by luck once in a year

Someone won 50M just now..with 168K stake.

Soft..No noise..No arrogance.
Same 50m the overrated guy has been looking for to no avail for over 6 months now.
The day he manages to win ,he will make noise all over twitter as if he is the first.
50M wey boys dey chop on a regular.
About 8 people have won it now
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by spiceadole: 6:00am On Apr 24, 2023
princefrank76:
Another reason I am not passionate about football is why will 22 grown men with good salaries and weekly allowances, who live in the best mansions and eat the best food, come together on a certain day to play for 90 minutes and end up playing 1-0 or 0-0

This part got me🤣🤣

Someone won 50M on football just now..with 168K stake.

Same 50m Ekitipikin has been looking for to no avail for over 6 months now.
The day he manages to win ,he will make noise all over twitter as if he is the first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
what option did you use for the rollover
UyaiIncomparabl:

You are funny. I did it myself in December 2021. That’s how I got my first million. I don’t think I have that mental capacity again to accumulate games or be patient on rollovers. Why not do it yourself?
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
Merch:
what option did you use for the rollover

Over 1.5. Go to German, Norwegian and Australian leagues or strictly Champions league for goals.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 25, 2023
thank you
UyaiIncomparabl:

Over 1.5. Go to German, Norwegian and Australian leagues or strictly Champions league for goals.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Clement1111(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
teebagy:
Follow mr bayo. Or spiritual.
Remove Mr Bayo sharpely jare

Baba carry everybody trabaye last year and lost his rep as a good punter,i prefer jimmy to him sef

Ekiti is still my top pick cus i won his game during his last massive win of 47m
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
Clement1111:

Remove Mr Bayo sharpely jare

Baba carry everybody trabaye last year and lost his rep as a good punter,i prefer jimmy to him sef

Ekiti is still my top pick cus i won his game during his last massive win of 47m
wow. But people complain a lot abt mayors game
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Clement1111(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
teebagy:
betting is all about luck

personally,i hardly bet and i usually win most of the times i bet(70%) and i cant complain of losing my money cus most wins are mega odds winnings that covers the 30% loss at once

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by teebagy: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2023
Clement1111:

betting is all about luck

personally,i hardly bet and i usually win most of the times i bet(70%) and i cant complain of losing my money cus most wins are mega odds winnings that covers the 30% loss at once
What works for u might not work 4 Others. Do u carry up to 500 odds?.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by Clement1111(m): 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
teebagy:
What works for u might not work 4 Others. Do u carry up to 500 odds?.
I dont risk big odds

Highest is 10 odds for my personal games but the key is huge capital to smile
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by IgweOfIHIALA(m): 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2023
spiceadole:

Someone won 50M just now..with 168K stake.

Same 50m the overrated guy has been looking for to no avail for over 6 months now.
lol you Don Sabi am finish
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by spiceadole: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
lol you Don Sabi am finish

Wella...Mayor be like low key yahoo boy.
Using betting to cover up.
Who buys a new car every 3 months?
Sept..Lexus
January..RR
April..BMW

Worth huge millions.

I don't believe the guy buys those cars.
I think he hires them to show off.
Drives for 3 months,returns and hires another.
I pity guys that look up to him.
Re: If I Were A Footballer, I’ll Be Maguire – Mayor Of Ekiti by spiceadole: 5:32am On Apr 30, 2023
teebagy:

Mayor wins once in 6 months.
And when he does,he will make noise as if he is the first to win.
Avoid his games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo / Kemi Olunloyo To Investigate Busola Dakolo, Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Rita Dominic Flawless In New Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.