Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles (30690 Views)

Peter Obi Faces Serious Obstacle / Peter Obi Faces More Troubles As Campaign Director Quits / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by merits(m): 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/22/peter-obi-faces-post-election-battles/

Obituary Peter,how market?
May 29 is D-Day.Your are invited your stolen manhood can be claim in eagle square.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Exclusive101: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
De play daily post should include the N250 million cash he was caught looting by Lagos commissioner of police Marvel Akpoyibo. I don't under the mischief of the Nigerian media not listing this criminal act among the fraud Pandoraa Obi committed.

BrotherSade:
😎

Peter Obi is the greatest politician that liveth in the history of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah, the only Man that is giving APC sleepless nights.

Go and verify 😎

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Kingpele(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerians knew whom they voted for but for a certain yakubu who decided otherwise..this country nawaoh
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Acidosis(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
So this watery nonsense is what you people want to use against him??

Have you seen the volume of issues confronting that shameless drug dealer??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Judolisco(m): 1:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
Atiku plus obi's vote would have been 12 million votes.... Now they won't smell ask rock for another 8 yrs
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by kellybently(m): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah, the only Man that is giving APC sleepless nights.

Go and verify 😎

Messiah that can't change the face of Anambra. invested state money into personal business outside the state with no benefit to the state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by babydioku(f): 1:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Agbado writer writing for his drug-daddy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by boxypane(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Go and verify 😎
U dey smoke gbana. Them no tell you?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Gbeng30(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
That is expected Good things or change doesn't come easily...
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Epistasis(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Obi is the most desperate politician in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Sltp: 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
This author kept talking about controversy but ended up not talking about any controversy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by irunoko(m): 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Peter should be enjoying his moment...for now

From may29 he will no longer be relevant again..

Everyday i kneel and thank God peter obi lost..he would have been the worst president ever ..
awon obidients sha feti obi PA.toba Kosi wahala tan gbogbo wonma dehin leyin Peter cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Istand4justice: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

BUT HE WAS IN PDP BEFORE...AND PDP NA BAD PARTY,SO WHAT CHANGED OVERNIGHT

What office was he elected to in PDP?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Arabaincubus: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
The criticisms are in order. No criticisms go to men of no consequences.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by CartelKenneth: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by CartelKenneth: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Medicine after death…
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by kellybently(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
slivertongue:
APC will continue to fail in their bid to tarnish Peter Obi’s image.

So na APC detain OBi for UK.

tell Obi to retrace is step back to APGA if he want to be politically Successful. Since he left APGA is politically standing still.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by eneyoduke(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
The only Nigeria Politicians with Clean βœ‹βœ‹
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Chucks13: 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
To be honest obi is like a brother but unfortunately I'm not and will never be on his side.

"If you lives in glass you don't throw a stone".

You can not try to repeat Buhari bigotry, divisive game and lopsided legacy and think you will have a good run, never.

It took 7ΒΉ/Β² years to begged to to let our state conduct Local Government election to allow democracy reached the grassroot in anambra this man refused bluntly.

Pls I don't want to talk too much the list of his emperorsm iron-fist is long so you can't come now to deceives me about someone I knew very well simply he is from SE it won't sell to me. I'm no indomie child, I was a full grown man when Obi was our governor.

Whatever come his way let him face it. It was confirmed from the UK he was detained any other twisted narrative is just a thrash.....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by eneyoduke(m): 1:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
The only Nigeria Politicians with Clean βœ‹
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Omoawoke: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Go and verify 😎

Greatest politician in Nigeria at the moment is Tinubu, the president elect.
He created a party from scratch, same party became ruling party that elected two presidents already.
He was a senator and past governor of Lagos state the 4th largest economy in africa.
Same party has produced 3 governors in the same Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Mrpojj(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Guigo89: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Many are the challenges of an innocent man, but God delivers him from them all.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by bonnyhope: 2:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
He is still the cleanest
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Kubin: 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

BUT HE WAS IN PDP BEFORE...AND PDP NA BAD PARTY,SO WHAT CHANGED OVERNIGHT
he left PDP due to illegalities and politics of using money to bribe your way out,he was not ready to waste his hard earn money.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by almarthins(m): 2:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
E too long biko...somebody help us clear the way so I can see front biko..

I dare maize ziahs to call GANI useless...

Hehehehehehehe

Him no fit, them no the truth. Unfortunately, his son join the protest against Jonathan. History no forget that one too
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by CoolAmbience(m): 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Go and verify 😎

Akuko!
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Kubin: 2:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
Omoawoke:

Greatest politician in Nigeria at the moment is Tinubu, the president elect.
He created a party from scratch, same party became ruling party that elected two presidents already.
He was a senator and past governor of Lagos state the 4th largest economy in africa.
Same party has produced 3 governors in the same Lagos state
if you explain to me the meaning of bala Blu Bula ba,I will believe you that tinubu is the greatest politician in Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by CoolAmbience(m): 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
😎

Go and verify 😎

Akuko!

E no even fit lace Chuba Okadigbo shoes for South east political history.

Dave Umahi pass well well.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Global2000: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
APC the kaiser of corruption. The spitze in criminality. The grosste in bad governance. The dumping ground for all expired, worn-out and useless agbayas.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by lolu2019: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Chucks13:
To be honest obi is like a brother but unfortunately I'm not and will never be on his side.

"If you lives in glass you don't throw a stone".

You can not try to repeat Buhari bigotry, divisive game and lopsided legacy and think you will have a good run, never.

It took 7ΒΉ/Β² years to begged to to let our state conduct Local Government election to allow democracy reached the grassroot in anambra this man refused bluntly.

Pls I don't want to talk too much the list of his emperorsm iron-fist is long so you can't come now to deceives me about someone I knew very well simply he is from SE it won't sell to me. I'm no indomie child, I was a full grown man when Obi was our governor.

Whatever come his way let him face it. It was confirmed from the UK he was detained any other twisted narrative is just a thrash.....
Peter Obi is useless.he was saving money meant for infrastructures,that would have curb unemployment.honestly,he planned to steal the money.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Pedestrian Bridge In Onitsha Has Become A Death Trap / Shekau’s Wife Killed In Air Force Strike / Dino Melaye mock Tinubu, APC over Muslim-Mulsim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.