Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles (30699 Views)

Peter Obi Faces Serious Obstacle / Peter Obi Faces More Troubles As Campaign Director Quits / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Faposky95: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

BUT HE WAS IN PDP BEFORE...AND PDP NA BAD PARTY,SO WHAT CHANGED OVERNIGHT

If PDP na bad
Davido coined APC just right...na BADDEST
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by ChristineC: 2:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
lolu2019:
Peter Obi is useless.he was saving money meant for infrastructures,that would have curb unemployment.honestly,he planned to steal the money.
so the crime was saving money?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

BUT HE WAS IN PDP BEFORE...AND PDP NA BAD PARTY,SO WHAT CHANGED OVERNIGHT

You can be in the world but not of that world.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Helgreenluv(m): 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
Peter Obi is a thief. God will never allow him to rule this country IJN
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Mickykarim: 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/22/peter-obi-faces-post-election-battles/

ALL HIS TELL TALES AND LIES ARE NOW FALLING LIKE A PACK OF CARDS DOES WHENEVER THE REAL TIME PERMITS.

The sanctimonious HYPOCRITE head obirodent is facing the heat of UNTRUTHFULNESS deceit with the most FALSEHOOD of our time.

IT IS TIME FOR THE FAKE LITTLE FELLOW Peter Obi TO DANCE TO THE TUNES OF HIS OWN MUSIC OF BIGOTRY DEVISIVENESS INCOMPETENCE AND BAD EVIL MESSAGES FOR POWER AND INORDINATE YET UNDESERVING AMBITION.

Recently, after the lies could no longer fly and or hold the head obirodent Peter Obi.

THIS MIGHT BE THE MOST VEILED CONFESSION OF OUR TIME FROM THE Peter Obi THE TAX EVADER.

โ€œโ€œSometimes as humans, we make mistakes but, I will never knowingly break any law.โ€

IN THE STATEMENT ABOVE BY THE HEAD obirodent. DID HE JUST CONFESSED TO ALL THE ATROCITIES ATTRIBUTED TO HIM.

The leaked audio about his RELIGIOUS WAR with a man not of God.

The detention and or temporary arrest of Peter Obi at the Heathrow airport in London.

Including, the indefensible Pandora papers that he has laboured in VAIN to wish away.

HOW MANY MORE OF THE DARK SIDE OF Peter Obi ARE WE STILL BLINDSIDED WITH THAT ARE NOT IN THE PUBLIC DOMIAN YET?

Time they say, will still tell.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by AfonjaPriest: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
If there's anything to be said about Peter Obi's travails, it is that his enemies would stop at nothing to inadvertently unravel the goodness of the Lord in him.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by AssCraver: 2:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
I wonder why they keep fighting this man. Is he the only politician in Nigeria? What is the opposition trying to hide from us?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by 2016easy2017: 2:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Peter Obi is the greatest politician that liveth in the history of Nigeria.

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah, the only Man that is giving APC sleepless nights.

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž

I don't believe you have not been admitted to assylum and you escaped
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by 12345baba(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
Which nonsense write up be this?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by lolu2019: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
so the crime was saving money?
yeah.it is a crime to save money meant for infrastructures.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Svoboda(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Peter Obi is the Nigeria Messiah, the only Man that is giving APC sleepless nights.

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Peter Obis parochialism readily disqualifies him from lacing Ziks shoes. He wont have even qualified as an NCNC thug.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrickDevo:
Just look at what the mods pushed to Fp....

When i said those idiots love majoring in minor, their boss will come and write some kiss-ass "peace and harmony " bullshit here
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by ChristineC: 2:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
lolu2019:
yeah.it is a crime to save money meant for infrastructures.
so people that didn't save money, where are their own infrastructures?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by israelmao(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Let them keep searching for what is not there.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Chucks13: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
lolu2019:
Peter Obi is useless.he was saving money meant for infrastructures,that would have curb unemployment.honestly,he planned to steal the money.

Nnwanne, I wasn't a little child when obi was a governor, obi was a nightmare in Ananbra as a governor this is why it baffles me how same obi I knew very well suddenly became Saint to some people because he is from SE is very strange indeed.

I'm never going to fall for his abrakadbra because I witnessed his iron-fist rule as my state governor and nothing anyone can tell me about him, he is not my candidate and that is it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž

True! If the Waterman Crocodile comes from Imo river and tells you Lady Tilapia is ill, will you doubt it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUlEp1OHRMw

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by lolu2019: 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
so people that didn't save money, where are their own infrastructures?
I am not discussing other people.dont try to deviate.we are discussing Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Pityoobi: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Great without any tangible achievements....
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by bigcasava1(m): 2:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
They are wasting their time, nothing will deter us from reclaiming our stolen mandate
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by naijanaso: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The same Nigerians sang that PMB was the sent Messiah for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by ChristineC: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
lolu2019:
I am not discussing other people.dont try to deviate.we are discussing Peter Obi.
so your point is saving money without infrastructure is crime but embezzlement without infrastructure is not your business.
noted cool
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Nwaelohim: 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You are shallow minded and suffering from something only you know. Obi your messiah couldnโ€™t deliver second smallest state in Nigeria and you somehow lied to yourself that he is Nigerian messiah? Change what you are smoking
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Sunnyja: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/22/peter-obi-faces-post-election-battles/
I didn't see any battle in the post. I all saw were conjunctions and murmuring of desperados.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by ChristineC: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Chucks13:
Nnwanne, I wasn't a little child when obi was a governor, obi was a nightmare in Ananbra as a governor
you are from Anambra now grin
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by lolu2019: 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
so your point is saving money without infrastructure is crime but embezzlement without infrastructure is not your business.
noted cool
I have nothing to say to u.if u can't see reasons with my point.u r just deviating from the topic.and he is not different from others that are embezzling.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by lolu2019: 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
naijanaso:

The same Nigerians sang that PMB was the sent Messiah for Nigeria.
thank u.same way they shouted PMB.they want to sell rubbish to us.thank God for Jagaban that came to our rescue.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by simfrost90210: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin APC, demons in the political sector
GOD has judged you all already.. Just Wait
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Alliswell248: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
BrotherSade:
๐Ÿ˜Ž

Go and verify ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Yes Daddy
He is greater than Azikiwe
But we Nigerians knows who he is.
He can only deceive you people.
Not me and over 15 millions who voted for Jagaban and Atiku.
Mandate kidnapper
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Nordy: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
BIZNess123:
cool

Peter should be enjoying his moment...for now

From may29 he will no longer be relevant again..

Everyday i kneel and thank God peter obi lost..he would have been the worst president ever ..

If it is God almighty you knelt and thanked I can imagine how disappointed He would feel, but won't be surprised because you've never made a right choice at most critical moments in life.
Be a good critical thinker not a bad hypocrite .
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by Chucks13: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
ChristineC:
you are from Anambra now grin

How is that your business if I may ask? Hav I ever tells you I'm from Ogbomosho or Auchi or kogi before?
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by tunde1200(m): 3:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
How I wish a rerun election between Tinubu and Obi make haters go hug transformer.
Re: Peter Obi Faces Post Election Battles by ChristineC: 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
Chucks13:

How is that your business if I may ask? Hav I ever tells you I'm from Ogbomosho or Auchi or kogi before?
continue clowning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Line Up For Ban Ki-Moon's Handshake (Photo) / Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / Unpaid Salary: Magistrate Collapses Duringย Protest Inย Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.