Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? (4291 Views)

LP's Alex Otti Campaigns In Abia: Look At The Condition Of The Road (Photos) / What APC Government Has Done For Nigeria – Buhari / Army Habits Die Hard As Nigeria's Buhari Defies Court Orders - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2023
This is the way and conditions of the nation, Nigeria that Buhari is handing over to Tinubu who is sick, pale and not Mechanically sound enough to fixed this dis organized and tattered nation that needs total overhaul

My fear is that judging from the quality, character and portfolio of personnel appointed by Tinubu to handle a very sensitive task like Presidential transition committee, Tinubu may end up achieving MAINTENANCE where OVERHAUL is needed.

Look out between how prepared Tinubu is in the picture when compared to how Obidents would have handled the situation

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Brainmytool: 11:36am On Apr 22, 2023
When you learn how to convey your thoughts fluently and comprehensively, YOU WILL STOP CAMPAIGNING FOR TINUBU.

9 Likes

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2023
Let's see how Obi left Anambra? grin grin grin

Pls someone share that pictures of Obi doing Spiderman in a dirty environs

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by jahsharon: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This is the way and conditions of the nation, Nigeria that Buhari is handing over to Tinubu who is sick, pale and not Mechanicasly sound enough to fixed this dis organized and tattered nation that needs total overhaul

My fear is that judging from the quality, character and portfolio of personnel appointed by Tinubu to handle a very sensitive task like Presidential transition committee, Tinubu may end up achieving MAINTENANCE where OVERHAUL is needed.

Look out between how prepared Tinubu is in the picture when compared to how Obidents would have handled the situation

Lamentation of pained losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Helgreenluv(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2023
Keep your useless and biased opinion to yourself and stop coming here to disturb our peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:39am On Apr 22, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Dreal1247: 11:41am On Apr 22, 2023
Since I've been observing political campaign and politicians, Obi is the only true and passionate Nigerian politician who is solely interested in seeing a better society for the country and the countrymen. Others are just interested in promoting their political interests, friends, dominance and evil control over the people.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 11:42am On Apr 22, 2023
Dreal1247:
Since I've been observing political campaign and politicians, Obi is the only true and passionate Nigerian politician who is solely interested in seeing a better society for the country and the countrymen. Others are just interested in promoting their political interests, friends, dominance and evil control over the people.
why was he deported from UK?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:48am On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:
When you learn how to convey your thoughts fluently and comprehensively, YOU WILL STOP CAMPAIGNING FOR TINUBU.

What is this one insinuating?
Obidents are naturally ahead of you

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 11:50am On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:

Deported by who?
For what reason?
Deported to where?

Where is Tinubu?
Sallah don pass yet ,no Buhari
Shame go soon catch up the liars

5 Likes

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Dreal1247: 11:52am On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
For opening up in the first place shows that he is sincere in his dealing. We understand that nobody is perfect. You have a confirmed drug baron trying to become a saint to pilot the destiny of over a million Nigerians. I think it's time for us to tell ourselves sincerely that we need a better country. Imagine having people like M C Olomu as the strong allies of the president. Your guess is as good as mine.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 11:59am On Apr 22, 2023
Dreal1247:

For opening up in the first place shows that he is sincere in his dealing. We understand that nobody is perfect. You have a confirmed drug baron trying to become a saint to pilot the destiny of over a million Nigerians. I think it's time for us to tell ourselves sincerely that we need a better country. Imagine having people like M C Olomu as the strong allies of the president. Your guess is as good as mine.
when did he open up, can you share it?
Maybe I missed it
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 12:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Deported by who?
For what reason?
Deported to where?

Where is Tinubu?
Tinubu is not ur president yet, he is ur president elect.
Tinubu should be quietly cooling off in his private residence waiting for the big task ahead of him after soundly beating ur twitter president.
Election has finish therefore no need to campaign and no need to be in Aso rock since he is not yet the president.

You do not expect him to start work before the handover. So chill, Jagaban of Africa is fine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Brainmytool:

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by yarimo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dreal1247:

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Deported by who?
For what reason?
Deported to where?

Where is Tinubu?
Arrested and deported back to Nigeria in a caneo from UK

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
Tinubu is not ur president yet, he is ur president elect.
Tinubu should be quietly cooling off in his private residence waiting for the big task ahead of him after soundly beating ur twitter president.
Election has finish therefore no need to campaign and no need to be in Aso rock since he is not yet the president.

You do not expect him to start work before the handover. So chill, Jagaban of Africa is fine

You don't know his location and health status, simple
No need for "dogon turanci"
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
yarimo:
Arrested and deported back to Nigeria in a caneo from UK

By who?
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by yarimo(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

By who?
by UK immigrations
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

You don't know his location and health status, simple
No need for "dogon turanci"
what is the location of ur governor elect?
Do you know?
Why e be say na Tinubu be ona problem?
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Corridon: 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:
This is the way and conditions of the nation, Nigeria that Buhari is handing over to Tinubu who is sick, pale and not Mechanically sound enough to fixed this dis organized and tattered nation that needs total overhaul

After initially supporting Buhari hunger don reset this one brain.
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Corridon:
After initially supporting Buhari hunger don reset this one brain.

I am living above hunger at my stage in life.
That hunger level I left since 2010, my support has always been for a better Nigeria to lift more people out of poverty and reduce the burden of carrying several Bill's of others on for the sake of humanity.

Shalom
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
richmond500:
what is the location of ur governor elect?
Do you know?
Why e be say na Tinubu be ona problem?

Old Governor lodge, Along Enugu-Abakjliki road Enugu state
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Corridon: 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

I am living above hunger at my stage in life.
That hunger level I left since 2010, my support has always been for a better Nigeria to lift more people out of poverty and reduce the burden of carrying several Bill's of others on for the sake of humanity.

Shalom
Continue supporting Buhari. E go reach everyone.
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
yarimo:
by UK immigrations

Any evidence?
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
Corridon:
Continue supporting Buhari. E go reach everyone.

I have rejected totally Buhari proMax in the druggie president select
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by gartamanta: 12:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari and APC supporters cannot refute that Buhari is leaving Nigeria in a bigger mess than he met, so they attack Obi grin grin
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 12:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Old Governor lodge, Along Enugu-Abakjliki road Enugu state
Clap for yourself boy.
You can now find something to do
Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by richmond500: 12:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
gartamanta:
Buhari and SOC supporters cannot refute that Buhari is leaving Nigeria in a bigger mess than he met, so they attack Obi grin grin
Most of us are looking forward to a better 2moro irrespective of how bad the past was.
But you guys are giving Nigeria a difficult time with this post-election fiasco

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by Yourprick: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tinubu is coming to remove the windows and metals

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Condition Of Nigeria Buhari Is Leaving Behind (cartoon? by PerfectMan24: 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
If constitution allows 3 term, they will still vote for buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Invade Angwar Danko In Kaduna, Kidnap Villagers / Breaking!! Jonathan Pushes For 8weeks Postponement Of Elections / BREAKING News:pdp Guber Candidate,others Just Decamped To APC In Ondo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.