Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment (23265 Views)

I Discouraged Ransom Payment Until I Was Kidnapped - Ex-DSS Director, Ejiofor / *dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment* / Kidnappers Have Married Off Our Daughters – Parents Of Kebbi Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by lereinter(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Pathetic
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by orikoku: 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Who Will be responsible for the kids?
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
And it made it to the news. Im not surprised and sure tinubu will let this slide as well
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by adspelite(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
siwe765t:
:'
Go and create your own thread.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Allardyce: 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Your days are numbered dodo daji..

Surrender now or never..
I thought you guys said Buhari is the best to handle insecurity. grin

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by stonemasonn: 2:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
All the bandits must be killed, Fulani or not.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Nicenixon: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't the function of Nigeria Army but na to dy harass common civilians.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Menclothing: 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
Don’t give terrorist money you empower them
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by bigcasava1(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
CondenseMilk:
This is the result of shipping all the military down to southeast.

See how the kingpin is just sampling punanni anyhow with his uncircumcised prick angry
they are working hand in hand with govt of kebbi and fed govt
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
egunna:
Blv me,the south east cannot survive one super tucano.
Innocent girls that are being raped and impregnated and possibly infected with STDs and this is what you could come up with?

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Waywardson6: 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
Anytime a lady, woman, girl, old woman, lass or any female is kidnapped, I feel very sad. Even if a man is kidnapped, I feel it badly. But, a female makes me shattered, because of the kind of sexual abuse they'll be subjected to. The trauma & fear of being in a place one isn't sure to survive, then sexual abuse, it's just not right at all. My prayer goes to all ladies who are battling trauma, just because some greedy politicians have refused to take action about kidnapping & all sorts of insecurity. It's not just right.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:
Your days are numbered dodo daji..

Surrender now or never..

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin who numbered his days? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

8years buhari was president and dodo daji was untouchable. make we hear word grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by GeneralPula: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
lexy2014:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin who numbered his days? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

8years buhari was president and dodo daji was untouchable. make we hear word grin grin cheesy cheesy
Do you work for him?
Tell him his days are numbered..

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Izi91: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
They can't never kidnapped Muslim girls and pregnant them and return them after collecting ransom is only christian girls. God bless protect my innocent people 🙏

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Mrfixiit: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konkoja:

Very sad story. I am so annoyed reading this. God! Is there any hope for Nigeria. How can there be government and this allowed to happen?
Buhari is a demon sent to punish Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
egunna:
Blv me,the south east cannot survive one super tucano.

why has the tucano not been used against bandits?

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
GeneralPula:

Do you work for him?
Tell him his days are numbered..

who numbered his days?

8years buhari was president and dodo daji was untouchable. make we hear word cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by simfrost90210: 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin Naija Naija
.., to serve Nigeria is not by force oo
Na cash out levels these bandits dey lyk this
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Waywardson6:
Anytime a lady, woman, girl, old woman, lass or any female is kidnapped, I feel very sad. Even if a man is kidnapped, I feel it badly. But, a female makes me shattered, because of the kind of sexual abuse they'll be subjected to. The trauma & fear of being in a place one isn't sure to survive, then sexual abuse, it's just not right at all. My prayer goes to all ladies who are battling trauma, just because some greedy politicians have refused to take action about kidnapping & all sorts of insecurity. It's not just right.
One of the major reasons people are japaing.

The thought of birthing and raising children in such a society where government are in full support of these kinds of criminality is sickening and depressing.

3 Likes

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Mayeldah(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
As far as they are fulanis and Muslims the government will look away while they continue their atrocities

Yoruba muslims will avoid this thread and MUMURIC will keep mum.

Let it be that an ibo group was doing this all these while, the whole army will be sent against them, and all bushes will be combed.

Buhari is a curse to the North and Nigeria, they think they are doing us but they are doing themselves.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by JaySmart4422: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
News like this hardly attract comment from the north why,?
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Gandrova: 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
SpatialKing:
These are the people Buhari is pleading for forgiveness from...
Well they will still forgive him because he is of same religion and tribe with them....
These set of beast has nothing to do with religion or tribe. They are beast in human forms

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Gandrova: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
It will never be well with the kidnappers
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Bahamas95(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
TsbAfrica:
It's only in Nigeria that we have celebrity bandits ... Na WA
We also have celebrity agberos.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari should bury himself in shame,

The armed forces as a whole are just plain clout useless chasers..

The governor of dat state is nuthin but a senseless person

The northern elites are simply wicked and really hypocrites..

Above all, permit me to say that Nigeria is a qualified and certified fvcked up nation.

☹️
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Juniorangel(m): 4:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
When this country decides to do away with corrupt leaders, we will know especially the North.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by simfrost90210: 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
angry a mind boggling fact is that this kingpin is known and i guess he doesn't reside in outer space or in an ungovernable area as Politicians may say.. since he's known and location is found out too, i ask the ministry of communications in liaison with the DSS to kindly explain vividly, why they haven't found ways to apprehend this kingpin and his accomplices terrorizing the country and making citizens have sleepless nights...
Or is there something someone isn't saying?

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by sucessdriven: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
RepoMan007:
So funny. The APC Chibok.

This isn't funny at all. Let's try to be selfless sometimes. undecided
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by tete7000(m): 4:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Konkoja:

Very sad story. I am so annoyed reading this. God! Is there any hope for Nigeria. How can there be government and this allowed to happen?

Buhari is complicit. He is part and parcel of the whole crime.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by OneCandleAway(f): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
They should please release leah Sharibu. Even with her children. If these people really wanted to free leah they would have. They just want to punish her and punish the Christians in nigeria because she is Christian.

I won't be suprised if she has 4 kids by now when she gave birth twice in a year the last time we heard.

1 Like

Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by Donedeal1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Very pathetic.
Re: Dogo Daji Releases 4 Kebbi Students With 2 Babies After Ransom Payment by SpatialKing(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Gandrova:
These set of beast has nothing to do with religion or tribe. They are beast in human forms
Because they are Muslims and dominant in the North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo State Is the Most Educated State In Nigeria......... But / ALERT: NANS President Escape Death, Loses Aide / Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.