Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee (36226 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / 2023: A Woman May Succeed Buhari โ€” Zainab Marwa / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by maticar: 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Babathanks:

When I went to Dubai 2019, if there are 50 Nigeria prisoner in a prison, 48 are igbos and 95% of there offense is drugs related. You igbos are just too bias... Nigeria problem is not drug but the inability of our leaders to perform. Is so annoying seeing igbos calling Yoruba drug lord ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
but the data on Dubai deathrow has yoruba and hausa mostly
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by DMerciful(m): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Igbo people are not interested, besides, Obiโ€™s mandate will be restored for sure
seunmsg:
Majority of Igbo people have never hidden their hatred for Tinubu so why do they even want to be a part of his inauguration committee?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by dominique(f): 5:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
What is the purpose of this inauguration committee?

seunmsg:
Majority of Igbo people have never hidden their hatred for Tinubu so why do they even want to be a part of his inauguration committee?

But there are Igbos like Ada Anambra and one Chigizorim guy that were unwavering in their support for him despite the backlash from their people. For the fact that a few southeasterners support him against all odds, he should have picked at least one person from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Mercury12(m): 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.

๐Ÿ˜Ž

Incoming president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by obyno82: 5:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Do you know you are pathetic and a loser in mentality. So there are no Yorubas that hate Tinubu abi. So the igbos that worked in and for APC do not deserve to be in the inauguration committee abi? You guys always show your senseless nature and bigotry, but guess what e go touch everyone even you(please report me to the mods).

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Spain007(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

They hate Yorubs so much, yet they keep trooping to Yoruba land everyday.

As if ur Almighty Yoruba gives them loan to startup their businesses....
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by steeltrust: 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:
I thought Igbo people hate buhari now it tinubu

Big fool ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by seunmsg(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
dominique:
What is the purpose of this inauguration committee?

But there are Igbos like Ada Anambra and one Chigizorim guy that were unwavering in their support for him despite the backlash from their people. For the fact that a few southeasterners support him against all odds, he should have picked at least one person from there.

It is just a committee to organize the inauguration ceremony. When it is time to make real political appointments, Igbos will get their fair share. The noise about the inauguration is unnecessary considering the fact that over 90% of Igbo people voted against Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by steeltrust: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

I thought they hate Hausa/Fulani now it Yoruba

Foolish fools trying to gaslight the Igbos just because they donโ€™t support corrupt people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
obyno82:

Do you know you are pathetic and a loser in mentality. So there are no Yorubas that hate Tinubu abi. So the igbos that worked in and for APC do not deserve to be in the inauguration committee abi? You guys always show your senseless nature and bigotry, but guess what e go touch everyone even you(please report me to the mods).

Letโ€™s get this clear, you guys want a chance on the table in Tinubuโ€™s government? Like seriously? Thought recovering Obi Pandoraโ€™s manhood is your priority.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by tunde1200(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's so painful many seems not to understand this people's and their hatred mindset.

jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Harrynight(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wawelexy:
This is to pacify the NDLEA boss so that his drug businesses chain here in Nigeria will have no or less problems to operate...

Appointments of evil people ranging from, embezzlers, drug kingpins, terrorists, touts, fake religious leaders, ex convicts, etcetera...

It's only God that is capable of delivering this nation

A drug warehouse was discovered at Ikorodu area in Lagos,
They ain't mention the owner of the property or the owner of the business. the case is gradually swept under the carpets and They're forming alliance with NDLEA boss...

๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by obyno82: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

I dare you let us do a statistical analysis of the number of people trooping from South east to Lagos for the past 15 years. The numbers clearly are dropping, but check those from Boko Haram attacked areas and those from Niger, Chad, Mali and Benin, their numbers are increasing and it is a security menace, but as usual your hatred for the Igbo man will not let you reason well and see the virus growing under your nose. No worry e go touch everyone and thunder will strike you dead if you dare japa from Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by maticar: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
tunde1200:
It's so painful many seems not to understand this people's and their hatred mindset.

look who's talking, a bigot

afonja ronu
urchi-in ronu
bayarabe ronu
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by maticar: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
obyno82:

I dare you let us do a statistical analysis of the number of people trooping from South east to Lagos for the past 15 years. The numbers clearly are dropping, but check those from Boko Haram attacked areas and those from Niger, Chad, Mali and Benin, their numbers are increasing and it is a security menace, but as usual your hatred for the Igbo man will not let you reason well and see the virus growing under your nose. No worry e go touch everyone and thunder will strike you dead if you dare japa from Nigeria.
statistics bawo, they dont have the brains for statistics oo

just shout ronu oo, ronu oo...they will fly out like houseflies

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by onuman: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Only a fake Igbo would want association with a fraud. Tinubu as president-elect is a fraud. Tinubu with forged certificate, drug trafficking offences on him, and mentally compromised, seeking to preside over a country, is an abnormality which no normal Igbo person will want association with. But I thought that Atiku who was awarded 2nd position in the poll, is supposed to be the headache for Tinubu now.
Because Tinubu people know that Peter Obi won the presidential election after Tinubu Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of hard core Muslims and left Obi as expected to win.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by MetaPhysical: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Zainab Buba Marwa, believed to be the daughter of Buba Marwa

So many things are wrong with this topic.

She is Mrs Zainab Buba Marwa, not Miss Zainab Buba Marwa.

She is "believed to be" is not same as "she is".

Moreover, names like Kyari, Marwa, Buba, Shettima, Monguno, are not necessarily uniquely related.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Augustenite(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.
. And if they sworn him in, what will now become of your fake prophecy sir?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Abbeytoy(m): 5:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:

I keep saying it and I will say it again, Igbo did not hate Yoruba...

They are only bitter because they believed that Yoruba is the reason they are unable to deal with Awusa/Fulani whom they hate...

Igbo love Yoruba and want alliance but they don't know the best way to go about it.

It's like loving your bestie and don't know how to ask him/her out
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Omo.
Igbo people have segragrated themselves in Nigeria. They have made themselves a 2nd class caste. They have decided to play Opposition for the next 4 years. I hope that they can learn and reallign and strategize properly if not their dream of an igbo presidency may never come to fruiting till Thai's .Kingdom comes
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by seunmsg(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
onuman:

Only a fake Igbo would want association with a fraud. Tinubu as president-elect is a fraud. Tinubu with forged certificate, drug trafficking offences on him, and mentally compromised, seeking to preside over a country, is an abnormality which no normal Igbo person will want association with. But I thought that Atiku who was awarded 2nd position in the poll, is supposed to be the headache for Tinubu now.
Because Tinubu people know that Peter Obi won the presidential election after Tinubu Atiku and Kwankwaso shared the votes of hard core Muslims and left Obi as expected to win.

Go and swear him in as president.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by mrkia(m): 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Thought they said they don't want to have anything to do with their so called zoo nation
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by plaindealer: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
They scream and yell that they want bright and young people in charge, now that they appointed a bright and smart young, woman, they are still mad, hating, upset and barking like bingo, they are making up their usual rettarded conspiracy, shallow and ignorant rubbish.

Predictable losers and deadenders.

grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
No full blooded person in the 13 man squad. It is what Peter Obi set the igbo people up for. Soludo said it even Chimaroke knows. It is a pity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by 9jahotblog: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
Marwa daughter was appointed in order for his father Buba Marwa not to touched Tinubu in his cocaine business and deals. Nigeria and Nigerians are in serious trouble
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by MeaslesMumpsRub: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
onuman:

You sound as if you are cursed and you are full of hate.
Tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years you can continue to wail about it na you sabi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by omooba74(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2023
I don't know the type of weed you are smoking but I won't lie to you...it is not good for your health...
Seagodess:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by omooba74(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
What are u even saying?
jubrilELsudan:
I NO FIT LAFF

DIS TINUBU BOY NO KNOW MARWA

IF TINUBU LIKE...MAKE HIM CARRY HIM OWN 72 VIRGINS WEY HE GO GET FOR PARADISE GIVE MARWA.........MARWA GO STILL DO WETIN DEY HIM MIND

MARWA WEY DO DISPATCH RIDER GO DELIVER LETTER BOMB AND HIM NO SHAKE SEY THE LETTER GO EXPLODE ON TOP HIM HEAD

EVEN SATAN SEF DEY RUN WHEN MARWA SHOW

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by lildush(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:

Supported. Done deal.. he wunt be sworn in. He knows. All this rubbish is not coming from him.. I salute you master.๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by onuman: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You sound as if you are cursed and you are full of hate.
Tinubu will be your president for the next 8 years you can continue to wail about it na you sabi.

Abundantly cursed is he/she who wants a mentally handicapped near octogenarian who forged education certificates, was involved in drug trafficking offences, and was fraudulently pronounced winner of the most deceptive, fraudulent and backward election ever in the modern world, to be president of a country.
Na juju impose the curse. That one don pass ethno-religious bigotry. Wish you have a country different from mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Are These Biafran/Obidient Footsoldiers Any Better Than Boko Haram? Fani-Kayode / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist / The Condition Of Community Secondary School Ubima, Only School In Amaechi's Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.