Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee (36238 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Onanuga, Marwa, 11 Others Into Inauguration Committee / 2023: A Woman May Succeed Buhari — Zainab Marwa / Buhari Appoints Zainab Ahmed As Finance Minister, Accepts Adeosun's Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by sammsimm(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
maticar:

if you had any sense you would know there are igbos in APC too

so those ones dont deserve appointments?

foolish urch-in

How many percentage of votes did Asiwaju get during the last presidential election in the SE? I believe you are senseless... even some stupid people(e.g Ngige) in the SE worked against Asiwaju... mumu Obid!ot

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Nnannapat(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
jconsulting:
I don't understand all these nonsense, Do you expect Obi daughter or Abure daughter to be in transition committee, so all those south south people are not ok enough, a beg park well, when Obi find his stolen manhood he can appoint anyone he likes
You market real estate properties, yet you are a bigot, some of you don't even know where to draw the line. Continue....just dey play
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Seagodess(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
drlateef:

All the stupid mammy water powers have nothing to do where Allah has decided. All evil powers must be demolished in shaa Allah.
be careful.. don't think you can't b located.. it not everybody you talk to online the way u like.. you might pay dearly for it.. the world is bigger than u thought..kid
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by sammsimm(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
spiralwedge:

Bros, abeg nahh. Even if na official photographer, make una dash us.

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by sammsimm(m): 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2023
isaiahethan:

You think you're making sense . You can't stop the igbos with your hatred towards them. You better don't quote me.

Quoting you already...thank God you know that igbos are the most hated tribe in the world
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by drlateef: 7:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

Oga una no dey rest sheh you don win the election so why still dey drag who lose? Is this presidential stuff a school competition ?

Why don’t you ask wailers to stop wailing about their loss?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by onuman: 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2023
Charly68:
Youths are finding their level little by little.. Trust Jagaban ,he will raise many youthful leaders in the next four years that they won't allow to go and rest .

Youth hater Number One is a near octogenarian, Ahmed Bola Tinubu, still struggling with youths of Nigeria for leadership of the country.
When will some people develop more sense?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by ruffhandu: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
drlateef:

The igbos should meet Obi to include them in transition committee😂😂😂
Are you sure the inauguration will take place as scheduled?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
drlateef:

Why don’t you ask wailers to stop wailing about their loss?

Maybe if you ignore it everyone will rest. You guys dragging obi is there any need for that. Festus keyamo, bayo onanuga, ffk, and adamu garba are dragging peter obi everyday. I still dont the madness is tinubu not the winner? why are they restless.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by diplomat058(m): 7:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
MN07:

Is Lagos your state of origin?
Where you born and raised in Lagos?

If I tear you slap ehh you go shut your mouth anuofia

You're still vomiting shit. Is Lagos not part of Yorùbá land? How do these trashy rhetorics of a question counter his point? You can't deny the mass migration to Yoruba land. It speaks volume

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by alyarmouk(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
In confirmation of his agreement to settle Marwa for that big drug bust in ikorodu
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Greatness09: 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
WITH WHAT WE ARE SEEING I THINK WE ARE IN FOR A LONG RIDE 😂
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by georgeakins: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Earthquakes:

If clannish government do work then Buhari would be world best president. The dot region is way bigger than you and there is nothing you can do about it.
They never survived from government so what makes you think something will change now grin grin grin

We don't want Ibos in Jagaban govt, because they're saboteurs.

They are the ones dragging Nigeria backward since 1960
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by obyno82: 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
seunmsg:

Let’s get this clear, you guys want a chance on the table in Tinubu’s government? Like seriously? Thought recovering Obi Pandora’s manhood is your priority.

Oga you are not a sensible person walahi. Let me ask you are there no igbos in APC that worked for Tinubu? Or is Tinubu not forming a government of national unity? Try and have sense you cannot be talking like this. You are bigger than this
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Ezmans: 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

They hate Yorubs so much, yet they keep trooping to Yoruba land everyday.
it's Yoruba laziness & greed they hate not yorubas, you can't do business that involves money with them they settle you, rather they must cut part of the money
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Thomasankara(m): 7:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
[/color]that society wey u dey no get your back[color=#770077] grin grin
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by izubext007: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
season 2 of buhari style of governace
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by georgeakins: 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Spain007:

As if ur Almighty Yoruba gives them loan to startup their businesses....

Stay in your region and do your business.
You're constituting nuisance here
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by eeetuk(m): 7:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
" The absence of names from the south east is generating a public debate. This, some are allegedly attributing to the presence and influence of Bayo Onanuga on the Committee, owing to his public stance against the Igbos in Lagos and his role in the campaign of tribal bigotry engulfing the state of Lagos. It leaves much to be desired whether Tinubu's cabinet will accommodate the region if eventually sworn in."

Ibos voted overwhelming for Peter Obi, but questioned why they are being left out of Bola Tinubu appointments. You cannot eat your cake and have it. That is not how the world works. Besides, the presidential system of government is a winner take all system. Bola Tinubu has every right to appoint any one he wants and not get queried about those he left out. And by the way, what do ibos want in Yoruba government?

I am sick and tired of ibos negative behavior towards people not ibos!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Afonja007: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

they hate yoruba people ?OK
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by broadman20: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2023
muykem:
Book of lamentation was written for dot 5% region.

Hahaha hahahah!

Just like Buhari acted, I wonder who are mostly affected by the killings of Bandits and terrorism.

Anyway, go and ask your parents why we are not always willing to be in Nigeria in the first place.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Simplythebest: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Majority so what happened to the minority. Stop supporting evil. Beside south east doesn't even care about government thats why u see community's and individual building road, schoola and hospitals for their community's.
seunmsg:
Majority of Igbo people have never hidden their hatred for Tinubu so why do they even want to be a part of his inauguration committee?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by FantasyWolf(m): 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Comment loading
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Timmi: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
ruffhandu:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/04/21/tinubu-appoints-zainab-daughter-ndlea-boss-leaves-igbo-out-his-13-man-presidential

If they (Southeast region) are excluded, they deserved to be. Using common sense and not being politically correct, what has this region contributed to the election of the Tinubu/Shetima.
If you can come up with just one thing, then Tinubu is wrong for excluding them. Provide genuine credible reason and not lies and propaganda

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Earthquakes: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
georgeakins:

We don't want Ibos in Jagaban govt, because they're saboteurs.

They are the ones dragging Nigeria backward since 1960

I can't remember anyone trying to get to his government or do you?? grin grin
Were they part of buhari government? or can you mention one thing other regions got better than Igbos in buhari 8 years grin
We are all the same, same price for all of us
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by georgeakins: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
be careful.. don't think you can't b located.. it not everybody you talk to online the way u like.. you might pay dearly for it.. the world is bigger than u thought..kid

You and your worthless power could not make your candidate , PitObi to win and you're here spitting trash.
Go and sit down.
Tinubu is your president for the next 4 years.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by georgeakins: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Simplythebest:
Majority so what happened to the minority. Stop supporting evil. Beside south east doesn't even care about government thats why u see community's and individual building road, schoola and hospitals for their community's.

We don't care if your state governors have failed you by not providing basic infrastructures.

PitObi is one of the failed governors that you wanted to force on us.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by ud4u: 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2023
jahsharon:

It's madness nh.

Compound idiot, I go soon clear for una eye. The cry wey your people cry in this Buhari regime na just tips of the eyes berg, the main suffer is loading when the subsidy will be finally removed.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by ruffhandu: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Timmi:

If they (Southeast region) are excluded, they deserved to be. Using common sense and not being political correct, what has this region contributed to the election of the Tinubu/Shetima.
If you can come up with just one thing, then Tinubu is wrong for excluding them. Provide genuine credible reason and not lies and propaganda
Don't count the eggs yet.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by DOM7: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
That bursted warehouse the biggest operation so far in the history of the agency. If you know you know if you don't forgerrrit.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by whitekad(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Seagodess:
So many people might not like me for this.. but I don't care and i am going to drop the bomb.

Tinubu won't be sworn in.. The physical world is ruled by the spiritual.. don't ask me how I know..it only takes the dorminus to langua... 778 is my code.. Tinubu has been rejected.
pls can u drop ur phone no, I want to bet with 5M with u that Tinubu will be sworn in and if ur prediction is correct u can take the money. If u are 100% sure am ready to bet with u. It's not by fight or argument. Am waiting for u.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Zainab Marwa, Daughter Of NDLEA Boss Into Inauguration Committee by Simplythebest: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sorry for replying you it was a mistake.
georgeakins:

We don't care if your state governors have failed you by not providing basic infrastructures.

PitObi is one of the failed governors that you wanted to force on us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Photos From Shiites Protest For Killing Of Members In Bauchi, Yobe, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.