Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela (23448 Views)

I Killed My Friend For Oppressing Me With Yahoo-Yahoo Proceeds – Osun Tailor / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial / I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by ychris: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
are you living at efab estate

U dey efab?

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Dwana96(m): 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2023
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by LadyExcellency: 5:58pm On Apr 22, 2023
Dangote refineries and fertiliser plants are proceeds of money laundering and fraud.

We all know that Globacom is a proceed of corruption but was allowed to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by alimiadedayo1: 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
ychris:

U dey efab?
I used to be at efab very well before but I am no more in Abuja for now

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Investorozay: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lindajames1010:
Bro I'm also in lokogoma....
Aroun efab...

Self cons go for 500k in that efab

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Newdawn30: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2023
Because the court is a cult got to me, well done

inforesource:
Tell us a story.
It is only in Nigeria someone will use volance to achieve his aims and turn out to advice others not to.

It is only in Nigeria that someone will acquire positions through corrupt means and turn out to advice others not to.

It is only in Nigeria someone will use division to achieve his goals and turn out to advice others to leave in peace and unity.

It is only in Nigeria someone will scam you and ask you to go to court because court is a cult.

This is the Nigeria now.
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by ychris: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
alimiadedayo1:
I used to be at efab very well before but I am no more in Abuja for now

Ok. U don jaapa too lol
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by ychris: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Investorozay:

Facto

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by ychris: 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
Lindajames1010:
Bro I'm also in lokogoma....
Aroun efab...

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by TOMMYS: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2023
All those Empty Empty houses
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Luther0luther: 6:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
nedekid:

Your drift is legit. The issue is that those properties they buy abroad are usually rented out and generate income. The Koko is, do they bring the income to naija or spend it over there.
Most of those Abuja and Lagos estates they invest laundered money, might not be productive. Fine they employ people to construct, supply materials etc. After that nothing else. Maybe if they use the illicit monies to set up factories, businesses, in a "kleg way" it will be beneficial to the economy.

Absolutely! Factories, refineries, hospitals, hotels;anything to keep that doe circulating because as for that yam, them go dey chop am

2 Likes

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Chetas81(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
THE SAME PEOPLE THAT RELIGIOUS
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by emmyN(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
* Most
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Oyindamolah: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
xpressionx:
The number of buildings in estates unoccupied in abuja is alarming.

The estate I live in Lokogoma,30% of the buildings are unoccupied
Asokoro and Gwarimpa 80% are unoccupied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Oyindamolah: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Investorozay:

850k in Lekki

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by InvertedHammer: 7:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
/
These are allegations. EFCC loves to chase shadows. But when corruption stares them in the face, they remain mute or suddenly appear incapacitated to act.

I don't believe that EFCC has interest in fighting corruption. I believe that it is an agency created to hoodwink western nations that anti-corruption exists in Nigeria.

/
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Investorozay: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2023
Oyindamolah:
850k in Lekki

That one na shared duplex. Shared kitchen. Very nonsense place

3 Likes

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by FantasyWolf(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's no news...
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Oyindamolah: 8:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
cheesy
Investorozay:

That one na shared duplex. Shared kitchen. Very nonsense place

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by AbuAeesha: 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
xpressionx:
The number of buildings in estates unoccupied in abuja is alarming.

The estate I live in Lokogoma,30% of the buildings are unoccupied
I tell you,
Its alarming.
Nicely built houses awaiting finishing staying idle.

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by odinga1of: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2023
Luther0luther:
At least, they invested the money in Nigeria. What will you say about the ones that went abroad, bought properties, locked them up and came back to Nigeria?

I hope you can catch my drift

Senior Advocate of Nonsense Festus Keyamo comes to mind.
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by PremiumTech: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
Any estate in Jikwoyi is fake. All of them, no exceptions.

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by COMPAQ(m): 12:02am On Apr 23, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/many-estates-in-abuja-are-proceeds-of-money-laundering-efcc-lawyer/

Lol, tell us what we don't know. That why the property prices in Lagos are always going up, because people with illicit wealth keep chasing these properties. How many jobs in Nigeria pay more than one million a month, yet Vi, Eko Atlantic, oniru, Lekki ph1, osapa, ikate are full of houses selling for N200mln and above. Who is buying all these houses?
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Rinoxy: 12:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Menclothing:
I need money to build 2 estate
S
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Bfly: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2023
He who comes into equity must come with a clean hand
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
COMPAQ:

Lol, tell us what we don't know. That why the property prices in Lagos are always going up, because people with illicit wealth keep chasing these properties. How many jobs in Nigeria pay more than one million a month, yet Vi, Eko Atlantic, oniru, Lekki ph1, osapa, ikate are full of houses selling for N200mln and above. Who is buying all these houses?
Who will buy or rent these at these outrageous prices that's why they remain empty, fallow and vacant for decades.

It's only somebody that looted that can afford these
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by mmsen: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
90% Dubai was built using proceeds of money laundering.

London probably the same.

Much of Miami's skyline was paid for with the proceeds of the illicit drug trade.

Real estate is a great place to hide suspect funds.

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by alimiadedayo1: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
ychris:

Ok. U don jaapa too lol
I dey mx for now but planning to settle in Abuja maybe next year by GODS grace.. Are you still in abj or u don leave
Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Lindajames1010: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
ychris:

Where in Lokogoma?
Efab estate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by Lindajames1010: 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Investorozay:

Most Houses there are bought by individual.

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by COMPAQ(m): 7:05am On Apr 24, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Who will buy or rent these at these outrageous prices that's why they remain empty, fallow and vacant for decades.

It's only somebody that looted that can afford these

Don't know about Abuja or anywhere else, but they are not so empty in Lagos o. Send there is plenty demand to rent them here

1 Like

Re: Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:23am On Apr 24, 2023
COMPAQ:

Don't know about Abuja or anywhere else, but they are not so empty in Lagos o. Send there is plenty demand to rent them here
Okay, that is how it should be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bet Naija Agent Arranges His Own Kidnap To Obtain Money From His Wife. Photo / Gunmen Kill Six People In Ahoada, Rivers State / I Just Got Kidnapped & Robbed In A Danfo Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.