Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect (15885 Views)

Police Apprehend Notorious Toy Gun Robbery Suspect In Enugu / Many Estates In Abuja Are Proceeds Of Money Laundering – Chris Mishela / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by dammy13(m): 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
Member of a four-man robbery gang, Offor Joseph, arrested recently by Police officers attached to Satellite Division, Lagos State Police Command, has revealed that he gave his mother N50,000 from his share of the N900,000 he got from his first operation.

According to Offor, who was arrested alongside Chinedu Ogu, a member of his gang, they have informants that go to banks to monitor individuals who go to withdraw large sum.

He said: “This is my third robbery operation. In the first operation, we made N900,000 and I got N200,000 as my share. I used the first money I made to take care of some pressing family issues and gave my mother N50,000; sister N15,000.

“We received information that a Lebanese man had gone to one of the new generation banks in Satellite to withdraw a huge sum of money. We have an informant, who pretends to be carrying out transaction in the bank, but whose job is to monitor individuals that withdraw large sums.

“I think it is insider’s connection. The gang leader has cashiers and others, who give him information. I don’t know the arrangement between him and the informant. All I know is that the information is always correct.

“Our robbery gang is made up of four men. I bought the revolver gun from a friend in Bayelsa State. He usually goes to the militant camp in the creeks where he brings guns which he sells. He sold it to me for N35,000.

“The second operation was unsuccessful, as the white man we wanted to rob didn’t go home straight. He was driving round Lagos and we were following him, but couldn’t pin him down.

“He would enter one club after another until the fuel of our Okada got finished and we couldn’t locate him again. That day, we resolved that we should not be robbing only white people. But our informant in the bank will always discourage us, saying Nigerians don’t withdraw large sums.”

On their last operation, he said: “On Monday (June 25) our informant told us a Lebanese man made huge withdrawal and gave us the description. We trailed the victim to his house in Satellite Town. As he was opening his gate, we attacked him with the gun and he handed the money over to us.

“Unfortunately, trouble started on our way home when Sergeant Momoh Olachene and a team of policemen on patrol chased us till we were arrested. We don’t know how the Police knew we were coming from a robbery operation.

“We would have shot the Lebanese man if he had resisted, because we were desperate to get money. I needed money to buy Keke Marwa (tricycle), while my partner, Chinedu, wanted to invest in commercial motorcycle Okada.”

The second suspect, Chinedu Ogu, said: “I haven’t made anything from the operations. The first time they gave me only N40,000.

“They usually take the lion share and give me peanuts. I am married with three kids. My wife doesn’t know that I am into robbery.”

A pistol, four live ammunition, bag containing N350,000, ATM cards and cheques were recovered from the suspects.

Lagos State Police boss, Imohimi Edgal, said investiga-tion is ongoing and that efforts are on to nab fleeing members of the gang, while suspects will be charged to court when investigation is concluded.

http://kikiotolu.com/i-gave-my-mother-n50000-from-proceeds-of-my-first-robbery-suspect/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by madridguy(m): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria is hard but don't go into robbery.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 03, 2018
If your mom is aware that you got the money from robbery then she should be investigated and charge along with other members of the gang.
#SayNo2Robbery

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Is better to carry L than to Carry G if you know you know grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Becoted001(m): 6:52am On Jul 03, 2018
YoungFr:
If your mom is aware that you got the money from robbery then she should be investigated and charge along with other members of the gang.
#SayNo2Robbery
she might not be aware that money was earned from robbery.

3 Likes

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Becoted001(m): 6:54am On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria and robbery

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 03, 2018
Becoted001:
she might not be aware that money was earned from robbery.
I thought as much but who knows cos this is Nigeria where everybody is a ____
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ha!!! You don't have to cry it's useless. Enjoy your jail term.

As for your mother she's eating the fruit of her labour.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Barrywilly(m): 7:10am On Jul 03, 2018
OFFOR JOSEPH AND CHINEDU OGU: does those names sound familiar?

7 Likes

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by MartinCorridon: 7:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Barrywilly:
OFFOR JOSEPH AND CHINEDU OGU: does those names sound familiar?

Very familiar... Just check the Crime section on Nairaland. If they are not 95%, i owe you 100k tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Jabioro: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Good for them useless pple

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by FaceThem: 10:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Too Bad
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by vizkiz: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eyah... Good armed robber grin
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by samkevie: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Here we go again,blaming is parents for is mis fortune

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by bisimilahi772: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
very very bad
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Bintabisiriyu: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
May God bless our hustle
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by soberdrunk(m): 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why Nigerian robbers nor dey ever make sense, you will see robbers in other countries and robbery will be 'hungrying' you but Nigerian robbers dey always carry face like condemned engine block..... angry

5 Likes

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
What do u want us to do with this news? Did u give me money from d proceeds. Mr man, go to jail joorh

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by bossrillboss: 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
YoungFr:

I thought as much but who knows cos this is Nigeria where everybody is a ____
....criminal

2 Likes

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Ekeseges(f): 12:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
They are even sitting on a chair. Na floor them for keep them. Mtchewwwww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by francisbarrack(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
ranti omo eni tiii iwoo se ooo.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by MrOwonikoko: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dem neva beat dem na, see as der white still dey spark like osha pra pra undecided undecided
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by 21savages: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
I rather be caught on top of a woman than been caught stealing.. May God neva test our faiths wit poverty..
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Folashade2016(f): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Why bring your mom & sister into your dirty business?
Shut up there. you don't have any justification for stealing no matter what rather gi and beg or be gainfully engaged.
Learn a trade as they call it do boyi boyi and get settled after all you're an Igbo boy and I am very sure you will find some who will put you through trade in few years you will be your own boss.
Why am I wasting ny time I am sure someone somewhere is robbing someone while another is planning to rob someone somewhere and the worst is someone after seeing this will still go ahead to rob.

anyway just check my SIGNATURE.

1 Like

Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by Aldebaran(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
See face... grin
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by ybalogs(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Did you tell your mother you robbed?
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by ybalogs(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Folashade2016:
Why bring your mom & sister into your dirty business?
Shut up there. you don't have any justification for stealing no matter what rather gi and beg or be gainfully engaged.
Learn a trade as they call it do boyi boyi and get settled after all you're an Igbo boy and I am very sure you will find some who will put you through trade in few years you will be your own boss.
Why am I wasting ny time I am sure someone somewhere is robbing someone while another is planning to rob someone somewhere and the worst is someone after seeing this will still go ahead to rob.

anyway just check my SIGNATURE.
Omo ale jatijati ni
Re: I Gave My Mother N50,000 From Proceeds Of My First Robbery — Suspect by ybalogs(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
21savages:
I rather be caught on top of a woman than been caught stealing..
May God neva test our faiths wit poverty..
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Bassey James Kidnapped By Gunmen (photo) / Those Supporting Yahoo Boys Need To Have A Brain Check Up - Dolapo Badmus / Man Electrocuted While Illegally Reconnecting Wires In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.