Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend (1407 Views)

BRT Driver Told Bamise, 'Fine Girl, It’s Only You I’ll Pick’ – Brother / It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Prestar(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Training me in school doesn’t mean I’ll marry you – Lady tells boyfriend after graduation(video)

A Nigerian lady simply known as Mary, has revealed that a man sponsored her through the university with the intention of taking her as his wife, but she is not interested in marrying him.

She conveyed the message to the guy, Darlington, in a video making the rounds online, saying that the fact he trained her through school is not a good enough reason for her to be with him forever.

She noted that she was grateful for his gesture towards her but it won’t influence her decisin in his favour.

The young woman blames Darlington’s family for making their relationship difficult hence why she made the tough decision to not settle down with him.

According to Mary, the boyfriend once introduced her as his fiancee to his mother but she plainly told him in her presence that he cannot marry her.

She said the man’s mother barred him from marrying her because they were not comfortable with the idea that she does not have parents.

She also said Darlington’s sister accused her of squandering his money and the sum of all these are the issues she has with his family.

Mary stressed that she went through hell so he cannot try to guilt trip her by saying she refused to marry him despite sponsoring her education.

Watch her speak below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrUS3KlImcL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SOURCE: https:///traning-me-in-school-doesnt-mean-ill-marry-you-lady-tells-boyfriend-after-graduationvideo/

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Fineman2: 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is why I won't support my girlfriend in school, I will use the money for something more tangible

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Zonefree(m): 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
She's right and I support her.

It's more noble and profitable to rear fowls than to train a Nigerian girlfriend in school.

9 Likes

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by JASONjnr(m): 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Probably she has her reason....

Like she claimed.....

But her only wrong was keeping quiet to benefit from the guy when she had already made her mind up.

Also, many people will come out to insult this girl...but they've over time done the same... Take favours from people and turn their back on them.

2 Likes

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Killerbag36: 5:32pm On Apr 22, 2023
Na only mumu go fall for this

3 Likes

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
That's basically true.

And that's exactly why you shouldn't support any girl to school with the intention of marrying her

If you want to do charity or maybe even stand a chance, you may go ahead. Otherwise, put your money elsewhere.

But putting your mind to it or expecting it after your efforts, you may end up being disappointed.

Men be wise

2 Likes

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by eddynaira125: 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2023
The babe no even fine

The best revenge for that babe is simple

1. Get another fine girl, that is more beautiful than that girl

2. Not just only beauty, a graduate of a professional course

3. Rich and doing well

4. Finally well behave from a notable family

Hulala

Why body dey sweet me

Once that babe get the information of the spec of lady you are currently dating, she will try to come over your Arms

GOLDEN RULE: Don't give her that chance, show are you don't have that second to spend on low class fellow like her, using your current babe profile is a reference point

Watch out, depression will hit her like a tsunami, and watch how she will die slowly by depression or sharply by sniper
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by donbachi(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's better to train a dog
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Starpotter: 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
U will later here news like '' Boyfriend Kill His Girlfriend after Dumping him''

But guys let be wise also

3 Likes

Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Flight90: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Why would you allow such guy spend all his sweat sending you to school in the first place?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the fact that the guy sends you to school means that he owns you...that's a big... NO!

But the fact is that nothing is stopping any lady who is not getting sponsored from her parents, to go for parttime while she gets a job
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by TsbAfrica: 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wooooow ...
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Haveyoueatentod: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
It's better to train a goat than to train a Nigerian girl through school because after hopping on different types of deeks in school the trainer's deek becomes old school or uneducated grin grin
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by ibechris(m): 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2023
She is really digging her grave by herself.
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
She is right but the guy loses guard. As a guy man always have a plan B
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Dexy4yah(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Only a fool trains a girl in school that you are not married to.
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Flora2Sweet: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
For assurance sake marry her first...
Even that sef... no sure
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by 43Ronin: 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nice one babe. Next time the guy would listen to his parents and sisters. Foolish man.
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Confirm4real(m): 7:56am On Apr 23, 2023
Na mumu dey train girlfriend for school.

I can only train my wife.
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Reelmii: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
This format of training girl in school before marrying her still dey reign......men no dey hear word sha
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by HELLASJ(m): 7:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Guy man losse guard, I can't support or train any lady that's not my relative, sister or wife in school.
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by SheggzmAn: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Killerbag36:
Na only mumu go fall for this
If na you shey you go throw am overboard
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Killerbag36: 3:35am On Apr 24, 2023
SheggzmAn:

If na you shey you go throw am overboard

Via
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by SheggzmAn: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Killerbag36:

Via
Firecapping grin
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 24, 2023
Ugly ras girl
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Samfloxin(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2023
She is correct partly
Re: Training Me In School Doesn’t Mean I’ll Marry You – Lady Tells Boyfriend by Mpanyi: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2023
The story abi na the script no make sense. Read it again

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Player Dies In Swimming Pool At Sex Party In UK Mansion / Confusion In Ekiti As Goat Delivers A Human Like Being... / Names Of Victims In The Paris Attack (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.