Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,343 members, 7,860,881 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:55 PM

Anyone Attended A Kingdom Of Darkness Meeting Before? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Attended A Kingdom Of Darkness Meeting Before? (287 Views)

"God Changed My Genotype To AA After I Attended A Church Program" - Lady / Wrestling Against The Power Of Darkness; What's The Meaning? / Creepy! Man Searches For A Kingdom Hall In Denmark, Gets This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Attended A Kingdom Of Darkness Meeting Before? by guysbewise: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Has anyone attended a kingdom of darkness meeting before, does such a meeting exist and if so what is discussed in such meetings?
I'm beginning to believe that some decisions we make are controlled from the kingdom of darkness without us knowing in order to control us against our will.

If a mermaid can do such with people then I wonder what else goes on in the kingdom of darkness.

Here is a confession by a pastor called Chidubem Okwu who narrated his life story of how he was initiated into occultism by his General Overseer senior friend and mentor. He talked of how he went to the Bar Beach in Lagos one night and slept with a mermaid physically and thereafter the mermaid made the sign of the cross on her head touching her vagina.
And from then on he too began to operate in powerful “gifts” of “touch and fall”, “look and follow”etc. The only thing the mermaid told him was that he had to renew the power once a month by sleeping with a virgin and married women.

Sources:
1. https://churchtimesnigeria.net/nigeria-occultism-world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlcJQtXxX1I

(1) (Reply)

Dr Abel Damina Schools Dr Zakir Naik / Prophecy For 2024 From Celica Church of Christ / Once Again, Pope Francis Has Seen The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.