Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,866 members, 7,848,508 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid (372 Views)

I’ll Go All Ways To Get Back My Mandate – Peter Obi / Senator Utazi Declines Senate Return, Supports Ugwuanyi's Senatorial Bid / Man Who Posted False Story About Governor Ortom On Facebook Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by peekspot(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2023

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Friday said he would go back to the farm after losing his senatorial bid.

Ortom, who disclosed this on Arise TV, insisted that ‘market was not good’ during his outing to claim a seat at the Red Chambers of the National Assembly.

Recall that the Benue governor’s senatorial aspiration was dashed after his defeat on Feb. 25 when he lost to his former aide, Titus Zam.

When asked ‘how was the market’ after he lost the senatorial election, Ortom responded, “The market [senatorial bid] for me is not good.

“This time around, the market isn’t good, but I will be here [as Benue governor] till May 29, when I will hand over by the grace of God.

“I will find something else to do. I may go back to my farm as far as I’m concerned.”

https://dailypost.ng/2023/04/07/benue-ill-go-back-to-my-farm-ortom-on-failed-senatorial-bid/
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by BrotherSade: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
😎

Better for him 😎
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by Flight90: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin
Go farm na, make all those weird animals chop you🤣😂
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by Nokio2: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
That farm make him sure say him use him severance money buy shakabula wey full one dangote truck...if not those Fulani wey him dey use 23 hours everyday to abuse ..omo
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by Betanaija42moro: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Ok. Go back and face what other farmers are seeing.

Insecurity is the greatest challenge of this country
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by Emma513: 7:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
EVERY OUTGOING POLITICIANS IS GOING BACK TO FARM INCLUDING BUHARI. TINUBU SHOULD RETURN THE STOLEN MANDATE SO THAT HE CAN GO BACK TO HIS WEED FARM. cool
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by Ever8090: 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Idiot....where you been want go before?...the people of zone C rejected a failed creature like you...you wasted our 8 years and took the state 50 years background..
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by Blissful45(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2023
Worst governor since the creation of Benue State.
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by JASONjnr(m): 8:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari ensured that Ortom rulership was terrible by always sending his kinsmen to Benue state to destroy things and will never allow the police or military to take actions on Ortom's call ..

Ortom is a hero..... Like GEJ, he refused to allow his ambition to cause any harm to anyone,!
Re: Benue: I’ll Go Back To My Farm – Ortom On Failed Senatorial Bid by duduade: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2023
Once they kidnap you... All those Fulani kidnappers raising farms

We no wan hear anything o

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Abduct 29 Residents In Nigerian Capital City, Abuja In Mass Midnight / 2nd Niger Bridge: Uzodimma, Ngige, Others Call Buhari Igbo Hero, IPOB Kicks / We Have So Many Problem In Nigeria Dont Pity Me I Ask For The Job, I Campaign F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.