Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu (24614 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
JustPowerApps:
Buhari is not our problem man, the problem is the party, anything straight out of APC always underperforms. Look at the states they govern compared to opposition party, you will realize they are very far behind in good governance.

They effect policies without consideration for the well-being of the people. What they practice is lunacy not democracy.

how does being in a political party determine a persons competence?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by kunleiky(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

More like forgetful people... Nigeria would soon forget everything about Buhari

Another Generation after GenZ , and IPOB Miscreants would even be more stupid and less educated and they would support someone more intellectually bereft than 3rd class Philosophy Obi... My bet is on Ikpeazu 2035

This bomboclat should shut up already.
Your darling daddy who failed woefully is the topic here.
The certificateless person you're foisting on Nigerians from the same party is any better than Obi?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Iykoto86(m): 9:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
Terkx:
We would forgive him but we won't forget 😁
That is how mean this guys are,all those people killed and kidnapped are believed to worth nothing by these blood drenched demons.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by miceroms: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
May we not have any reason to look back at Buhari’s Era as a good one.
May we not desire it in any form or shape.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Another Generation after GenZ , and IPOB Miscreants would even be more stupid and less educated and they would support someone more intellectually bereft than 3rd class Philosophy Obi... My bet is on Ikpeazu 2035

Says a chronic ignoramus who doubles as a nonentity.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Father4all: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
They won't. He must pay for the souls he used Boko Haram to kill
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by billyG(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
Only al Satan can forgive him of his altrocity.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by simfrost90210: 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2023
grin an impersonator, No No No
.., no be naija man, he acts on instructions..
oga Bubu has already rested with his fathers..
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by KINGS100(m): 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
You people are now tired of lying about Buhari's achievement. Welcome to reality.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by DenreleDave(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
lexy2014:

why were you not observant to have allowed buahri to rule you? even if you werent observant in 2015, are you saying you were still not observant in 2019? that means you contributed in helping a disaster come to power and remain in power

Keep crying.. Ur fraud obi will never rule us.. He can be online president grin grin grin

Pained people
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sadly, that's the reality.

Take a look at the thread itself, you will see some monikers blowing Buhari's vuvuzelas to high heavens and you think they will not forgive, they will equally forget all his misdeeds too. Nigerians don't learn from history, we rather repeat the mistakes we read.

Ire o!
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 9:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

Keep crying.. Ur fraud obi will never rule us.. He can be online president grin grin grin

Pained people

who are the "pained people" you referring? so far, you are the one that sounds pained. can you show me were me and you discussed anything about obi being my fraud? meanwhile, you left these questions unanswered.

why were you not observant to have allowed buahri to rule you? even if you werent observant in 2015, are you saying you were still not observant in 2019? that means you contributed in helping a disaster come to power and remain in power

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by LZAA: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

After having the largest number of uneducated people (young and old) in that static enclave known as brown roof land you want to lump all educated,mobile and achievers from the East as IPOB?? grin
Open your eyes and see that the world has left your kind behind
Cheers
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Elev82014: 10:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
Garbage Shehu should speak for himself. The atrocities that the impostor committed against Nigerians are about to catch up with you. He must face justice even if he likes he can run back to where the 4uck he came from!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by DenreleDave(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
lexy2014:

who are the "pained people" you referring? so far, you are the one that sounds pained. can you show me were me and you discussed anything about obi being my fraud? meanwhile, you left these questions unanswered.

More tears from the mobs grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by LZAA: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
lexy2014:

The clowns don't think
At least the north practice fairness and frown at injustice
These ones are shameless and a liability to any serious nation
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Elev82014: 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Just forget about platitudes, how many IPOB members are you smarter than? I am NOT gonna say educated because MOST of you that claim to be educated are as dumb as a rock!
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:

More tears from the mobs grin grin grin

but you havent answered the questions.

who are the "pained people" you referring? so far, you are the one that sounds pained. can you show me were me and you discussed anything about obi being my fraud?

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by hrykanu231(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
onthehill:
Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive President Buhari - Garba Shehu

https://igberetvnews.com/1443573/nigerians-large-hearted-people-will-forgive-president-buhari-garba-shehu/

May he and his 9th generation experience the life most Nigerians experienced as a result of his policies. May his family either now or in the future run around looking for money to pay for ransom for one of their own, just like my family did in December last year, because of his approach towards security.

May nature reward him with the same fate and approach he used for most Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Mrfixiit: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

You're top of the list of the most foolish people I have come across on the internet
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Mrfixiit: 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
Never!!!!!

Buhari was a disaster just like Peter obi... The only difference is that we were able to detect the ex-convict who was Detained, deported and demolished in UK...

If we had be observant, buhari should not have ruled us... Men like Buhari and Peter obi are disasters.. Thank God we avoided another Buhari-like disaster called Peter obi

Over-rated and under average rulers

I never for once support buhari... The only time I support him was dealing with Ip0b terro rist grin grin grin grin
Shut the Bleep up you slowpoke. You are among the foolish idiots defending him and Apc on the internet over the years.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Faposky95: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
Never!!!!!

Buhari was a disaster just like Peter obi... The only difference is that we were able to detect the ex-convict who was Detained, deported and demolished in UK...

If we had be observant, buhari should not have ruled us... Men like Buhari and Peter obi are disasters.. Thank God we avoided another Buhari-like disaster called Peter obi

Over-rated and under average rulers

I never for once support buhari... The only time I support him was dealing with Ip0b terro rist grin grin grin grin

Speaking from both sides of the mouth...
The Book talks about smiting the enemy on the cheekbone.....
Soon you'll see it come me true
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by mechanics(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hmmmm, it won't be that easy.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Melagros(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tntsi:
The only way for pmb to be forgiven is to ensure a drugster , certified prejury and unconstitutional person is not sworn in as president.

The only way for pmb to be forgiven is to ensure that only one who meets constitutional requirements of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria and true winner of the presidential election is sworn in.
That's all

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Snitch24(m): 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2023
So they knew he's not been doing it right
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Elev82014: 10:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
I am amazed that a lot of Nigerians are beyond stupid. You see some folks on this platform singing praises of a man who borrowed $800,000 a month before he leaves office to share amongst his crooked cronies. This is a country that is saddled with debt that 20 future generations of its citizens would NEVER be able to pay. And you see some fools praising him. What a waste of human flesh
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
GoWithGood:
Certainly not me. I can never forgive Buhari and APC.
I dey with you
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Phantom233: 10:36pm On Apr 22, 2023
Buhari didn't Failed to deliver in some of his promises but all and even went further by taking Nigeria 20yrs backward. He should be incarcerated Asap
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Hanndye: 10:56pm On Apr 22, 2023
Shebi him don forgive those whey 'offend' am.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by obyrich(m): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Terkx:
We would forgive him but we won't forget 😁
Buhari should forgive all those who offended him first.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Godsongang: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2023
In your dreams mumu man. Why this man brain come dark like this.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by dejialam(m): 3:32am On Apr 23, 2023
Well, Like any other army, they push their people to the limit to make them stronger, more focused, and better equipped to handle challenging situations, even if it means enduring some hardship along the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti Under Siege, 500 PDP Supporters Arrested By The Police - Lere Olayinka / House Of Representatives’ Provocative Hijab Bill - Punch Editorial Board / Dogara Bribes Reps Members With $25,000 To Support Him - Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.