Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu (24626 Views)

Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Aisha Buhari: Garba Shehu And Mamman Daura Undermining Office Of The First Lady / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Batman2412(m): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
This administration really dehumanized Nigerians. Uncle Bubu was here in 1983. Is was war against indiscipline. Nigerians suffered. Ibb tried to fixed things via structural adjustment program to no avail. It's 40 years and Nigeria has not still gotten it right. Uncle Bubu came back again in 2015. It's war against corruption. Well, just do and go to daura. If they bother you there, go to Niger. Na god go judge this administration and everybody in government wey put us inside this quagmire. I'm not a prophet of doom, but this damage may last another 40 years. Do not underestimate the power of fools...they can even install a government
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by CSTRR: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
I expect Alex otti of abia to be one of the best governors of the next dispensation.

They know they have to be perform to stand a chance in future against the two behemoths in apc, pdp and even apga.

So you already know they will perform, and the governor has started on a good note by meeting with the Julius Berger CEO.

This is what Nigerians denied themselves at the federal level.

That freshness of leadership.
That hope and patriotism it would bring.

That sense of new beginning.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Tvoice: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2023
Bastaaaaaards

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Rhozabeth(m): 8:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Are u for real?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by israelmao(m): 8:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
So Garba just realized that Buhari messed up Nigeria after few days to leave office?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Sammy5413(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
If I forgive him make I bend
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by romunu(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
Agreed, go and never come back, ok?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2023
You know them very well, they can even vote him in again if he comes back.

That is not large heart or forgiveness but foolishness, ignorance and short memory combined.

Forgiveness is for your own good, so you must do it.
It has nothing to do with being clever and avoiding evil people, so as not find yourself in the kind of mess Nigerians always finds themselves.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by CENI: 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerians I dey laugh & pity una mumu-rish. After another 8 years na so una go get another apology.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Franking: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Do we have a choice? I mean if we don't forgive him will it affect his bank account?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Terkx(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
occfx:

You and who? The evil that men do live with them. Let all his atrocities follow him immediately
see my smile at the end 😂

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
Flight90:
That man named Buhari really dealt with Nigerians 😪
And the crazy thing is, even in the next 4 to 8 years, we will still keep feeling the impact of the damages he has brought to us😓😫

He simply made the rich richer and the poor poorer
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by onuman: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2023
It is whoever that sinned that asks for forgiveness.
Garba Shehu now understands that president Buhari committed huge sins against Nigeria. A president who willingly exported Islamic terrorism from the NE to the SW and SE regions of Nigeria and hundreds of innocent lives lost in the process, deserves no forgiving.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by onuman: 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
"....there is no doubt I hurt some people..."
President Buhari.

Your greatest hurting is your deliberate export of terrorism to the once most peaceful part of Nigeria - the southeast region
- before 2019. You sent Jihadi soldiers in the uniform of Nigeria armed forces who killed innocent people in pretence of searching for IPOB ESN. Your Alleluia people propagated falsehood that Igbos were killing Igbos to restore Biafra.

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by seunayantokun(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2023
The statement is not meant to ask for forgiveness but to spite Nigerians. How else could he have mocked their incapacitated minds? In what worse way should he have painted them fools?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Goodlady(f): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2023
Garba weed Shehu
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by nedekid: 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
This is what is called see finish.
Yes naa, we deserve it. undecided
One day one day, we will have sense. Before then, let's continue our voyage in the wilderness like the biblical children of Israel.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by harwokunle1236(m): 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
wetin man go do just go and retire for life,from may 29 u should not be relevant for life.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by onuman: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2023
Tntsi:
The only way for pmb to be forgiven is to ensure a drugster , certified prejury and unconstitutional person is not sworn in as president.

The only way for pmb to be forgiven is to ensure that only one who meets constitutional requirements of the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria and true winner of the presidential election is sworn in.

But Buhari is squaring up to install a now old and insentiate drug trafficking baron, Bola Tinubu, who forged education certificates, as his successor, all to use Tinubu as front to renew the tenure of Buhari cabal in Aso Rock.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Blissful45(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2023
jclassiq:

My explanation is that the man may have meant well but didn't really know what was happening for most of the time..

I need ur intervention pls
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by bizhop01: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2023
Nigerian deserve 4+4
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Subonbon(m): 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2023
What a comment cool
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by chatinent: 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
These people don’t rate Nigerians
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by Uten9z(m): 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2023
Even as bad as the words sounds to my ears,
As painful as it felt in my heart afer all my experiences and those I seen and heard,

As fierce as I know the impact will still lingers in most of us;

He did a rear thing ,it takes only few ppl like him to do this.

The truth is that PMBuhari did a righteous thing today by asking for our forginess and really I for one have forgiven him.

I feel I will be a worse person not to but all that is left now is between him @Buhari and God.
I don't knw for some of you and all the and can't say for the breathless people six foot below as results of the reasons you seek is once again to forgive you.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
Sure we are. We have forgotten since. Thanks to Buhari we have a DRUG LORD AS PRESIDENT.

NARCO STATE LOADING.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by bergs2: 9:12pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
Never!!!!!

Buhari was a disaster just like Peter obi... The only difference is that we were able to detect the ex-convict who was Detained, deported and demolished in UK...

If we had be observant, buhari should not have ruled us... Men like Buhari and Peter obi are disasters..

Over-rated and under average rulers

I never for once support buhari... The only time I support him was dealing with Ip0b terro rist grin grin grin grin

More like you get erections with the "likes" you get on Nairaland.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by April4th(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2023
Just dey play you hear Garba, just wait make we catch am for the streets of Daura after he handover finish.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by adekolaelect(m): 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2023
If Nigerians forgive you but many reasonable Nigerian will never forgive you and Emefiele for what you have done to us in the name of bad implemented failed policy.
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by bssmobile: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
Wait minute. Forgive him for what exactly?
Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
Moh247:
cool

More like forgetful people... Nigeria would soon forget everything about Buhari

Another Generation after GenZ , and IPOB Miscreants would even be more stupid and less educated and they would support someone more intellectually bereft than 3rd class Philosophy Obi... My bet is on Ikpeazu 2035

why waiting till 2035. why not talk about may 29, 2023. is it "IPOB miscreants" and "GenZ" that voted for Tinubu? is tinubu less stupid, more intellectually superior and more educated than buhari?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Large-Hearted People, They Will Forgive Buhari - Garba Shehu by lexy2014: 9:24pm On Apr 22, 2023
DenreleDave:
Never!!!!!

Buhari was a disaster just like Peter obi... The only difference is that we were able to detect the ex-convict who was Detained, deported and demolished in UK...

If we had be observant, buhari should not have ruled us... Men like Buhari and Peter obi are disasters..

Over-rated and under average rulers

I never for once support buhari... The only time I support him was dealing with Ip0b terro rist grin grin grin grin

why were you not observant to have allowed buahri to rule you? even if you werent observant in 2015, are you saying you were still not observant in 2019? that means you contributed in helping a disaster come to power and remain in power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hashimu Suleiman Reacts To Fuel Subsidy Removal / Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east / FG Gets $48billions(#9.6trillions) From Shell As Royalty Between 2010-2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.