Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Instead Of Changing Your Boyfriend Teach Him To Be The Man You Want - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instead Of Changing Your Boyfriend Teach Him To Be The Man You Want (297 Views)

Are You With Your Boyfriend, I Don't Want Trouble - Omah Lay To Female Fan / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Yung6ix: 'I Can't Copy Wizkid, I'll Rather Teach Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Changing Your Boyfriend Teach Him To Be The Man You Want by faithtaiwo(f): 7:35pm On Apr 22, 2023
A Nigerian entrepreneur named Eyoh Bassey has advised women not to leave their man because he does not match certain standards.

In a Facebook post, he suggested that women should rather teach their boyfriend how to be the man they want.

According to Eyoh, girls will never find the perfect guy, but they have the ability to create their ideal mate.

Click the link below below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/instead-of-changing-your-boyfriend-teach-him-to-be-the-man-you-want-eyoh-bassey/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: Instead Of Changing Your Boyfriend Teach Him To Be The Man You Want by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 22, 2023
Who have that time to waste on somebody's son. He should go and meet his mother for that, replacement is allowed.
Re: Instead Of Changing Your Boyfriend Teach Him To Be The Man You Want by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 22, 2023
no man/woman can ever be changed into what a stranger wants them to be, unless he/she is ready to change. also, some petty things can be upgraded but your main character/being cannot. its easier to leave and continue looking for your spec than trying to change anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Desiigner Charged For Allegedly Exposing Himself, Masturbating On Airplane / Rema Crazy Performance In Jungle Rave Concert In Lagos (live Performance) / Best Top 10 Afro Star In Africa :burnaboy Davido Wizkid Rema Asake Fireboy Rugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.