Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) (54861 Views)

Obiano Is Flavour, Awilo Longomba & Chidinma Photographer / Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 11:20pm On Apr 22, 2023
tongue
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2023
embarassed
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 12:32am On Apr 23, 2023
angry
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2023
cheesy
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by eepeepook: 1:55am On Apr 23, 2023
The old man was drunk out of his mind. That lady needs a gym membership.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by dejialam(m): 3:55am On Apr 23, 2023
It's always great to see talented artists from different cultures and backgrounds come together to create something special. The meeting between Awilo Longomba and Yemi Alade is a great example of how music can bring people together, transcending borders and language barriers.

The video of their dance has clearly struck a chord with many fans, as evidenced by the positive reactions it has received online. It's heartening to see artists from different parts of the world collaborate and inspire each other, and we can only hope that this is just the beginning of a fruitful partnership.

As we celebrate the power of music to unite people, let's also recognize the hard work and dedication that goes into creating great art. Awilo Longomba and Yemi Alade are both exceptional talents in their own right, and their collaboration is a testament to the transformative power of music.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by FiremanX: 6:33am On Apr 23, 2023
Nobody wey no rock Awilo songs back then, memories.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2023
sad cool
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2023
Wow this is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2023
I love you yemi
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by jawalis(m): 8:18am On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
5his explains why she's very obsessed with makosa type of music.....

Still on still... Tiwa is my preferred best female star and I don't even care about Ayra star..... It's Tiwa or nobody!

Yemi with her ancient kinda music ....then she will speak Spanish,french and every other type of languages in her songs while singer to Nigerians....
No one cares who your favorite is as well. You could have just compliment Yemi and move on.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 8:22am On Apr 23, 2023
So cute
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 9:19am On Apr 23, 2023
cool
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 9:22am On Apr 23, 2023
So beautiful
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 9:34am On Apr 23, 2023
cool
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 9:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Wow
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Mercury12(m): 10:04am On Apr 23, 2023
I no fit forget watin Edo Bini people turn this awilo song to that year๐Ÿ˜‚ them remix every part of the song to Bini language๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Mercury12(m): 10:09am On Apr 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
5his explains why she's very obsessed with makosa type of music.....

Still on still... Tiwa is my preferred best female star and I don't even care about Ayra star..... It's Tiwa or nobody!

Yemi with her ancient kinda music ....then she will speak Spanish,french and every other type of languages in her songs while singer to Nigerians....
Calm down. You don toast yemi before and she no gree??

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2023
grin
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Adetona28: 10:36am On Apr 23, 2023
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Hurbashola(m): 10:47am On Apr 23, 2023
Wow
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Blissful45(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hurbashola:

Omo yemi hips and yansh big oo

Na too much spermatozoa

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Jemex003: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hurbashola:
Yemi Alade links up with legendary Awilo Longomba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYB5VfPfmtc

Reactions have been trailing the meeting of Congolese legendary singer, Awilo Longomba and Nigerian female singer, Yemi Alade.

A video making rounds online captured the moment Yemi Alade linked up with Awilo Longomba in an apartment, and the moment they started dancing passionately

Awilo Longomba posted the video on his official Instagram page, expressing his delight at finally running into Yemi Alade

Omo see as Nairaland pervert dey television Yemi alade Yansh and hips oooo

But wait ooo e be like na only say na only Yoruba female artist remain for all west africa?
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by 1950Mack: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
I can remember the dance contests we would organize for area those days for the best dancer of awilo logomba... best dancer would receive variety of gifts... the song was the best in town then... if you can't dance awilo or daddy shoki then forget it... real funny how time flies... me sef don use style old o... e don tey wey I reach dis country... na Canada I de go jeje before one angel trick me come naija.... na road I miss... I no been wan come this hellfire nation grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by simplesearch: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
With the devil there is dividend. He'll use you, useless you, invade your morals and privacy, and finally dump you in hell.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Thomasankara(m): 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
[/color]waje na,shey u dey whine me ni[color=#770077]
duduade:
Between Yemi Alade and Waje whose ynnassshhh is bigger
I am confused
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by simplesearch: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Godada:

With the devil there is dividend. He'll use them, useless them, invade their morals and privacy, and finally dump them in hell.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by irunoko(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hurbashola:

Awilo na boss man those days
he still has it
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Killermamba: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
But no be Ketu for Lagos this Awilo dey stay?

Cause I remember we used to sing 'Awilo Lokomba. Ketu Ketu Ketu Ketu bamba'

No na apapa e dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stonebwoy Explains Why He Pulled A Gun On Shatta Wale On Stage At VGMA 2019 / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.