Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) (54851 Views)

Obiano Is Flavour, Awilo Longomba & Chidinma Photographer / Mr Eazi And Burna Boy With Awilo Longomba (Photo) / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Awilo Longomba Hang Out In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by pikechukwu6(m): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
wow... Obi is already a men. One of my favorite songs then. We used it to, "do the do" grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by chiedozie198100: 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
But no be Ketu for Lagos this Awilo dey stay?

Cause I remember we used to sing 'Awilo Lokomba. Ketu Ketu Ketu Ketu bamba'

Oh boy u funny die grin grin grin grin
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by chiedozie198100: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
Awilo for dat year.
Omo no body near am half.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by 1950Mack: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
camri:
you do mummy and daddy back then?

Bros which kind question be dis na... I no remember sha because I don already get babe by then sef... and na deeper life we dey go then for our family so I de coded with her... we no play ruff play... we just de read bible together grin
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by DisLifeSha: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
Please add Tems

duduade:
Between Yemi Alade and Waje whose ynnassshhh is bigger
I am confused
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by viodemus: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2023
Awilo na confirmed African legend.

Yemi na confirm babe. Get correct legs and thighs for days.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Emola12(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

no be every body go be like you nah
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by sameoldguy: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
Awilo shook the whole world. Awilo the legend
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by winner37(m): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Last last the dance will end on bleep 🚶🚶
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by ayenale1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2023
Awilo that year...the wey do the juju for am that year try wella...
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Toks2008(m): 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

Old Toks2008 shocked shocked

Not me.

He is an imposter
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Equity15(m): 1:07am On Apr 24, 2023
crowther15:

All of us go de cry for our Mama to buy us the cloth. If your mama buy am for you, we go worship you that time. grin grin
i swear...#100 naira...that cloth reign like mad...omoh

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by placeofallure(f): 4:46am On Apr 24, 2023
crowther15:

I got mine sometimes last year. I used my office address, and it was faster.

Online I suppose? Thank you so much. Can you share how the processing is. I am thinking of having them send it to my email address. Just give me details biko. And the cost too.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by crowther15(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2023
placeofallure:

Online I suppose? Thank you so much. Can you share how the processing is. I am thinking of having them send it to my email address. Just give me details biko. And the cost too.
Kindly make use this link https://unilorin.edu.ng/academic-transcript/
Make payment which is about 6k. If you want it online, just go ahead and fill the Google form provided by them. When you're making your payment, keep your receipt, cos you would need to upload it in the form .
If you want it to be sent to a particular address, choose any courier services of your choice and make the necessary payment based on your location. The details are on the link above. Call them before you pay. Their phone numbers are there. Once you pay for transcript and courrier service, upload them into the form you would fill and summit. Remember to take screenshot of your receipt from courrier service too. Call them before paying, I mean courrier representative phone numbers on that link.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by placeofallure(f): 8:30am On Apr 24, 2023
crowther15:

Make payment which is about 6k. If you want it online, just go ahead and fill the Google form provided by them. When you're making your payment, keep your receipt, cos you would need to upload it in the form .
If you want it to be sent to a particular address, choose any courier services of your choice and make the necessary payment based on your location. The details are on the link above. Call them before you pay. Their phone numbers are there. Once you pay for transcript and courrier service, upload them into the form you would fill and summit. Remember to take screenshot of your receipt from courrier service too. Call them before paying, I mean courrier representative phone numbers on that link.
Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. I'll give you updates afterwards.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by crowther15(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2023
placeofallure:

Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. I'll give you updates afterwards.
Okay
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by Ted4real: 7:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
UnusualEmissary:

Awilo I know stay at Agbomosho !!!!
Any contrary location doesn't matter and please don't forget to take me to court?
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by placeofallure(f): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2023
crowther15:

Good morning pal. Trust you are good. I tried to Dm you but...
The link didn't open all these while until this morning. I got hooked at a point when I was filling the form. They asked for GIFMIS Code which I don't know. They also suggested I should contact MDA if I don't know the code, what's MDA? I saw numbers on the site for enquiries but I called both numbers and they were switched off. I don't want to be a bother to you but this is important. Thanks again.
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by crowther15(m): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2023
placeofallure:

Good morning pal. Trust you are good. I tried to Dm you but...
The link didn't open all these while until this morning. I got hooked at a point when I was filling the form. They asked for GIFMIS Code which I don't know. They also suggested I should contact MDA if I don't know the code, what's MDA? I saw numbers on the site for enquiries but I called both numbers and they were switched off. I don't want to be a bother to you but this is important. Thanks again.
Sorry about that. I have replied your DM
Re: Yemi Alade Visit Awilo Longomba As They Battle On Twerk Dance Challenge (pic) by placeofallure(f): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
crowther15:

Sorry about that. I have replied your DM
Will check now, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) / Davido Arrives US In Style As Dababy Picks Him Up From Airport (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.