Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,063 members, 7,814,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? (267 Views)

Nairaland Is A Best Bet For Me As A First Timer / LG Washing Machine Timer Count Down Problem / Hi All Van You Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? by Deew22: 9:17pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hey guys,
So I'd like to know what car you first bought?
Did you enjoy it?

I am about to buy my first car, and I'd love to go for a Toyota Camry(2008 - 2010). I work in Lagos but I stay in the North (I work remotely from home that's why I am able to stay outside Lagos).

I'd need a vehicle to enable me move around whenever I want to and I want a car with some class (lol). I feel a car is an essential need.

Will you advise me to buy a camry?
What other car do you think is better than a camry for a young guy starting out?

Kindly advice

Budget- 2m - 2.5m
Re: What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? by rexchazy(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22, 2023
Your budget?
Re: What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? by Deew22: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2023
rexchazy:
Your budget?

2 - 2.5m
Re: What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? by AchrafHakimi: 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2023
Deew22:

2 - 2.5m

Buy a korope or a horse with it since you're in the North.
Re: What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? by Deew22: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2023
AchrafHakimi:

Buy a korope or a horse with it since you're in the North.

Lol!
Re: What Car Will You Advise A First Timer To Buy? by rexchazy(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2023
Deew22:

2 - 2.5m
Camry 2003/04, any car your are buying as first car should not be Nigeria use

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Transport Companies / Independent Bookmakers: A Unique And Personalized Betting Experience / Is Earning 250 Dollar Per Month In Nigeria Sustainable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.