Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How To Spot A Fake Generator - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Spot A Fake Generator (410 Views)

How To Create A FAKE Paypal Invoice / Share Your Experience Buying A Fake LG TV / How To Identify A Fake Power Bank And Original Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Fake Generator by ConfirmBlog: 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2023
Hello Engineer in the house, a friend asked me to help him in purchasing a 4.5kva + generator for his 1.5hp AC freezer. The freezer engineer recommended it.

Please how do I differentiate fake generator from the original one, and how do I check that it's 100% copper

Re: How To Spot A Fake Generator by Laird(m): 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
I would advice You in my opinion to buy a Haier Thermocool generator.

They are in my opinion strong and rugged. If You are on Lagos, You can drop your digits and tag me in a dead thread for a link to
someone in their direct head office in PZ ILUPEJU or go there yourself

I am not an agent or a generator seller or a middleman or intermediary. Just trying to.help. Do your research and make your decision

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Generator by ConfirmBlog: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2023
Laird:
I would advice You in my opinion to buy a Haier Thermocool generator.

They are in my opinion strong and rugged. If You are on Lagos, You can drop your digits and tag me in a dead thread for a link to
someone in their direct head office in PZ ILUPEJU or go there yourself

I am not an agent or a generator seller or a middleman or intermediary. Just trying to.help. Do your research and make your decision

Laird thanks man... Thermo cool cost small, the 4.1kva I saw is over 300k. A neighbor has been using that Elepaq since lockdown period till now without any issue

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Fake Generator by Laird(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2023
Thanks. No wahala. Ask your neighbour then
Re: How To Spot A Fake Generator by Sofistcatdmoron: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Popular products usually have fakes of it everywhere ,
So go for names not too flooded in the markets, like Haier as adviced

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Surface Book For Sale At 199k / Please Help-----Hisense Vs Kenstar Vs Midea / Pix:100% Working Perfectly Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro,8gb/128gb,130k Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.