Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. (1361 Views)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / Boy Goes Over To Neighbour's House To Pick His Female Friend For School Everyday / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 11:01pm On Apr 22, 2023
This here, i think is the way to go. This young man arranged soldiers to help him pick the sister who left home since three months ago to live with her boyfriend.

Is this right or wrong?
nlfpmod

https://fb.watch/k43VSti-2N/?mibextid=RUbZ1f

1 Share

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2023
If you're having any stubborn siblings, coll this guy here.
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 10:31am On Apr 23, 2023
grin grin.
She wan form big girl Dem change am for am.

Imagine na nylon bag aunty take port go man house.
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 10:49am On Apr 23, 2023
Autobot05:
As far as she's 18+ she can go anywhere she winklikes

Not in this way.
She left without letting anyone know her whereabouts and put the mother through psychological stress making her fall sick. It's very wrong of her.

What if something happens to her?

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by Autobot05: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Autobot05:

Not in this way.
She left without letting anyone know her whereabouts and put the mother through psychological stress making her fall sick. It's very wrong of her.

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by Autobot05: 10:31am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Not in this way.

I still maintain my stance ... if she's 18+
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 10:34am On Apr 24, 2023
Autobot05:

I still maintain my stance ... if she's 18+

So if your daughter does the same thing, you won't bother?

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by Autobot05: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

So if your daughter does the same thing, you won't bother?

It doesn't matter if I bother or not .. I'm not in support of the girl but I just said facts

An 18 years old is legally of age to do what he or she likes
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2023
Autobot05:

It doesn't matter if I bother or not .. I'm not in support of the girl but I just said facts

An 18 years old is legally of age to do what he or she likes

Ok. If you say so.

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
Autobot05:

Even if she's 30, not yet married nd still staying with the parent then she has no right to go anywhere she likes cos she's still under the headship of her parent, same way she has no right to go anywhere in her husband's house irrespective of her age or status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Even if she's 30, not yet married nd still staying with the parent then she has no right to go anywhere she likes cos she's still under the headship of her parent, same way she has no right to go anywhere in her husband's house irrespective of her age or status.

God bless you my brother. May you marry a God-fearing wife.

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:04pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

God bless you my brother. May you marry a God-fearing wife.
Thanks, but marriage no de 4 my plan. Marriage don cast since

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Thanks, but marriage no de 4 my plan. Marriage don cast since

LoL.. my brother. No be only you.
The thing no just move person again judging from the kind of people wey dey now.

It's alright then.
Cia o!

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2023
EriMma1:

LoL.. my brother. No be only you.
The thing no just move person again judging from the kind of people wey dey now.

It's alright then.
Cia o!
God will help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by Autobot05: 5:44pm On Apr 24, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Dey play
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by oluwaseyi0: 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

you are just been emotional and sentimental and unfortunately emotions has no place in court

you are claiming a lady of 30 is still 'under her parent' so if a lady of 30 commit crime it's her parent that will be arrested?
if she is above 18 (or worst case above 23), my dear good brother the best you can do is try to talk sense into her, also try to meet her boyfriend and talk man to man

all this gra gra can only wotk if she is below 18 otherwise you can actually get sued for assualt,

what you are doing current is just jungle injustice, you have no case when this reach court

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 4:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

you are just been emotional and sentimental and unfortunately emotions has no place in court

you are claiming a lady of 30 is still 'under her parent' so if a lady of 30 commit crime it's her parent that will be arrested?
if she is above 18 (or worst case above 23), my dear good brother the best you can do is try to talk sense into her, also try to meet her boyfriend and talk man to man

all this gra gra can only wotk if she is below 18 otherwise you can actually get sued for assualt,

what you are doing current is just jungle injustice, you have no case when this reach court

Nothing like sentiment here. He's saying facts. If she's an adult then let her go get her own house and be living on her own.
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by oluwaseyi0: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2023
EriMma1:

Nothing like sentiment here. He's saying facts. If she's an adult then let her go get her own house and be living on her own.

she already left their house but they use soldier to force her back to their house
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

she already left their house but they use soldier to force her back to their house

Left with nylon bag to a man's house? Does that sound right?
Don't you know the boyfriend can be sued for abduction?
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by oluwaseyi0: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2023
EriMma1:

Left with nylon bag to a man's house? Does that sound right?
Don't you know the boyfriend can be sued for abduction?

You can only sue guy for adoption if lady agree she was adopted

What if the lady claim she jointly rent the 'guy place' with the guy

Will she be claimed to be adopted into where she rented

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

You can only sue guy for adoption if lady agree she was adopted

What if the lady claim she jointly rent the 'guy place' with the guy

Will she be claimed to be adopted into where she rented

I'm telling you, if the family sur the guy, he'll be jailed. Rent kor
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by oluwaseyi0: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2023
EriMma1:

I'm telling you, if the family sur the guy, he'll be jailed. Rent kor

That's if the guy has no family or legal representative

Did he forced the lady? Did he use rope to pull her

Did he hurt the lady in any way, is their any medical record to prove that

So if I a guy pack his load and move intoo a lady's house without been coarse to do so the guy family will sue the lady and jail her because a guy move into her house

1 Like

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by wunmi590(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2023

I don't see anything bad in that, as long as the girl consent to it...

How do we know if the parent have not been treating the girl good at home, and used the opportunity to jakpa to the guys house...
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

That's if the guy has no family or legal representative

Did he forced the lady? Did he use rope to pull her

Did he hurt the lady in any way, is their any medical record to prove that

So if I a guy pack his load and move intoo a lady's house without been coarse to do so the guy family will sue the lady and jail her because a guy move into her house

You know the right thing. You're just beating about the bush.
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2023
wunmi590:

I don't see anything bad in that, as long as the girl consent to it...

How do we know if the parent have not been treating the girl good at home, and used the opportunity to jakpa to the guys house...

Still very wrong of her to run and go live with a man who didn't seek the familys consent to keep her in his house.

Even the girl is afraid cos she knows what she did was wrong.
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by anthonyuncle(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2023
she might be pregnant already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by EriMma1: 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2023
anthonyuncle:
she might be pregnant already

It's possible cos it's obvious that's the only thing She went there to do.

Guy that didn't do anything to better your life, just sleeping with you day in day out, what do you expect?
Re: Guy Used Soldier Men To Pick His Sister Frm Boyfriends House Unawares. by Octopusssy(f): 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2023
The boyfriend suppose chop beating join. You are cohabiting with a woman whose family you haven't met. Forget all these 21st century western liberalism. This is culturally WRONG

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Life Humbled Many Parents Who Thought Their Children Were Better Than Others / Im In Love With A Married Man! / Who Is Better Groomed, Born In Nigeria Or Born In The West?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.