Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum (19933 Views)

Russia Retaliates, Expels 85 Foreign Diplomats. France, 34. Spain 27. Italy 24 / US Shuts Embassy In Belarus, Asks Non-Emergency Staff To Leave Moscow / Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Memeni(m): 2:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
A country that works, ZOO learn from the US
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by badoh(m): 2:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:

While Nigerian government and Dabiri-Erewa are saying it's difficult to evacuate Nigerian students there cos they're burning aircrafts in airport undecided

Try and read report to the very end before commenting. Even US is currently not able to evacuate her private citizens in Sudan talk more of Nigeria with poor logistics and military intelligence
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Deefirm: 2:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
That's why your government is so useless, always looking for excuses for failure/inefficiency. I doubt someone like you can ever run a business, because you'll give yourself a million reasons why you can't rise above business challenges. Ode!!!

JagabanBorgu:

U are Ióst, whenever u preeeeks compare US and Nîgerià, I know u are Ióst.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by adagba001: 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2023
Zonefree:

While Nigerian government and Dabiri-Erewa are saying it's difficult to evacuate Nigerian students there cos they're burning aircrafts in airport undecided
If you read the article properly you'd see that only key Embassy staff and not citizens were evacuated. How do you evacuate multitudes of people when there's almost no airport? The Embassy workers were evacuated from a 'landing strip' not the airport. Always take time to read and understand and not quick to cast blames! US citizens are still very much trapped in Sudan.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by JagabanBorgu: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Deefirm:
That's why your government is so useless, always looking for excuses for failure/inefficiency. I doubt someone like you can ever run a business, because you'll give yourself a million reasons why you can't rise above business challenges. Ode!!!

Unfórtunately for u, I run more businesses than ur fada can ever run.
U are a useIess cîtîzèn tho.
A cîtîzèn who sits and compIain always is useIess, nobody banñèd u from running for pubIic office.
Run for pubIic office and sh*t ur tràp.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Fearyourcreator: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
I usually tell those who care to listen this, if you cause chaos in your country and think America will come to your aid, the first thing they will do is evacuate their citizens then leave you guys to your faith.

At most they try, they send you guys weapons to kill yourself.
Lolzzzz
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by OceanRed(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
and those ones no be American citizens abi?na which one Nigeria don pack comot there? Dey there dey defend your useless government

obviously you have comprehension problem read the article again, the article said that only embassy staff were evacuated! military helicopters can land in the vicinity of the embassy and airlift people. The US told other private citizen to remain save for now, as there is no way to evacuate them now!
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by faithfull18(f): 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Proactive country.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by dele1727: 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bobloco:

This is not the time for tribal tantrums

The entire Buhari government failed woefully on this very important task

So call out everybody's name instead of picking selected people...

And you did not see content about Fulani and Yoruba before you got to my comot
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Adebowale89(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
the first assignment of Tinubu as President is saving humanity and how would he do that is to stop the attending to these herdsmen, Bandits and BHT with hand glove that Buhari did for 8yrs that caused a lot of destruction

he must go to the Southeast too and engage southeastern Youths to disengage the influx of their membership with ipob faction

Northeast, Middlebelt mostly pleatu, Benue, Niger and other affected states most be saved

follow these herdsmen with combat attack and crush once, humanity must be save
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by JOemmy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
dele1727:

But you expect Abike dabiri that don't have an office to miraculous change things....

Oyema has more authority than Abike,
More budget than Abike

But you are here defending him but blaming Abike ? Is this not hypocrisy?

Is that not hypocrisy

Where did you see me blaming her for anything? You people sef.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Kojochyke(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
localbreed:

U just sit down in one corner of your room and be typing rubbish .

You have that have researched and dug deep, tell us how the US is causing the war in Sudan
How can I teach u, when u have sworn not to learn?
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by localbreed(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kojochyke:
How can I teach u, when u have sworn not to learn?
You can't give what you don't have.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Ukalu381(m): 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I love the way the government handle those Nîgeriàns who travel abroad and are caught in Cr!ses, u know why?
When d average Nîgeriàn leaves Nigèria to any country, he invests his time consciously to tróII, iñsûIt and demèàn Nigèria and it's góvèrñment, when crîsès hit, they expect same Nigèria to come to their aîd, do Ghañaians behave that way?

Yes Ghanaians complain about their Govt too I follow their social media page but their govt still try to care for its citizens in diaspora as for the former Nigeria don't really care at all. So inhumane

1 Like

Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by XAUBulls: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2023
HonNL:
About 70 American nationals were successfully flown from a landing zone at the US Embassy in Khartoum to an undisclosed location in Ethiopia

SOURCE

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7662262/sudanese-army-facilitate-evacuation-uk
The security situation is dire. There should be a complete ceasefire so that private foreign citizens can be evacuated through safe corridors in
Khartoum and other cities.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Kojochyke(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
localbreed:

You can't give what you don't have.
Exactly.
U can't give me ur brain to update n educate, cos u don't have one!!
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by localbreed(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kojochyke:
Exactly.
U can't give me ur brain to update n educate, cos u don't have one!!

Werey dey disguise ....first update ur own cheesy
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by XAUBulls: 10:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
seunmsg:
Susan is an unfortunate country that is perpetually in crisis. A country that had gained independence since 1956 but have never experienced peace for five straight years in her history.

One would have thought peace would return to the country after the independence of South Sudan but no, the violence simply got worse. The rest of the world really need to come together and rescue Sudan from Sudan.
They earned what they got from
the J.anjaw.eed gang brutality in mass raping and impregnating Muslim women in Dafur, and other cause-and-effect scenarios... Morally and religiously bankrupt.

The same North Sudanese originally allowed Osama Bin Ladin to use their land as an operational base to carry out horrendous terrorist acts on U.S. interests until the U.S. carried out air raids and reprisals on AlQaeda bases in Sudan back in the 1990s. I remember it was from Sudan that
Osama fled to set up a new terror base in Afghanistan.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by 9jaRealist: 12:23am On Apr 24, 2023
Zonefree:
Emeskhalifa:
I usually tell those who care to listen this, if you cause chaos in your country and think America will come to your aid, the first thing they will do is evacuate their citizens then leave you guys to your faith.

At most they try, they send you guys weapons to kill yourself.
ibrahimsd5:
Country that's working
Deefirm:
A country where excuses have no place. It's performance or nothing.
Mindlog:
While FG gives excuses why they can't evacuate Nigerians in Sudan. angry
BigBelleControl:
Though the Nigerian government have their fault but we cant really blame them. The US government always have first hand intelligence about these so they always have plans on ground.

Ours is just like an emergency measure snd to do something tangible will take time.

THERE ARE AN ESTIMATED 16,000 AMERICANS IN SUDAN…
Evacuating 70 diplomats and their families is a drop in the bucket.

One of the first things the US State Dept tell Americans abroad…
Is that the US government or embassy is NOT responsible for their PERSONAL safety.

Prayers for all foreigners (and INNOCENT Sudanese) trapped in the conflict.
>

Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Deefirm: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2023
Animal, In the other news, FGN is set to evacuate stranded Nigerians in Sudan via Road, it's called solution/result oriented. MUMU!!!

JagabanBorgu:

Unfórtunately for u, I run more businesses than ur fada can ever run.
U are a useIess cîtîzèn tho.
A cîtîzèn who sits and compIain always is useIess, nobody banñèd u from running for pubIic office.
Run for pubIic office and sh*t ur tràp.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by JagabanBorgu: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Deefirm:
Animal, In the other news, FGN is set to evacuate stranded Nigerians in Sudan via Road, it's called solution/result oriented. MUMU!!!

I thought u were tearing into them for not doing so 2 days ago.
Móñkèy
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by JagabanBorgu: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Ukalu381:

Yes Ghanaians complain about their Govt too I follow their social media page but their govt still try to care for its citizens in diaspora as for the former Nigeria don't really care at all. So inhumane
I doñ't see Ghañaians making fàkè videos to troII their country Iike Nigèria does, Nîgeriàns made a fàkè video to show 4 people were pushing a train, to what end?
U are Ieaving Nigèria and come to social media to post, type rûbbîsh about Nigèrià, how Nigèrià is a faiIed state.
The wôrst I could actually take was an lgb0 telling me about how Càmeroon is far far better than Nigèria.
Nîgeriàns will come to social media to say "oh!!! See countries like this are building this or that, our own na mouth we d make".
There is sharp difference between giving ur Ieadèrs a wake up call and between tróIIing, what u Nigèriàñs do is troIIing ur country.
A Nigerian abroad will say, "I wash toiIets in wherever, I earn far far better than a professor in Nîgèrîa" with all these ur riches when crîsès start, u are Iooking at d people u have been móckîñg to come to ur aîd.
Ghañaians and Sóûth Africàñs complain about their country, but they Iovè thèîr country.
That's the difference.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Deefirm: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
I criticized their earlier comment 'saying nothing can be done', unlike you that can't think logically for yourself and come to informed summation. Today, they have made a U-turn because people like us who constructively criticize them still exist unlike animals like you who only reason along ethnic line. Ode!!!

JagabanBorgu:

I thought u were tearing into them for not doing so 2 days ago.
Móñkèy
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by JagabanBorgu: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
Deefirm:
I criticized their earlier comment 'saying nothing can be done', unlike you that can't think logically for yourself and come to informed summation. Today, they have made a U-turn because people like us who constructively criticize them still exist unlike animals like you who only reason along ethnic line. Ode!!!

If u are Iooking for where to ease d frûstràtions of ur fàilèd Iifè, doñ't bring it close to me.
U don't do constructive criticism, u taIk out of h8 and d góvèrñment ñèvèr told they were nót going to do anything, they simply said things are difficult, a stand which they still maintain and I told u I will support their decision on this.
Stóp behaving Iikè a preeek.
Ur nóísé on social media will ÑÈVÈR make d góvèrñment do what they ñèvèr planned to do.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Kojochyke(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
localbreed:

Werey dey disguise ....first update ur own cheesy
This nor be laffing matter. We need to format, then upgrade, before we update ur brain.
U need am ASAP, if not the one wen u currently get for ur head go soon get fault n crash.
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by camri: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ritaezinne:
When will Nigeria evacuate their citizens?
aren't you the sister of chicorolla on tiktok? You are exactly the same person. The link you posted is not healthy. Meanwhile can you help me get chicorolla to follow me? I'm a big fan. Would like to meet her
Re: US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum by Otobong3374(m): 4:30am On Apr 29, 2023
koladata:
i can't wait for the time where one government will rules the world
War Is Coming On Nigeria One Fine Day, Tell Your Government To Keep Bully Around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! / North Korea Moves Heavy Weapons To Border With South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.