Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,249 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! (19880 Views)

Pakistan President Security Chief Killed / Syria Threatens Retaliation For Israeli Airstrike / Hamas Military Commander Killed By Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by citizenisb: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
http://debka.com/article/22524/Hamas-military-chief-Ahmed-Jabari-killed-in-Israeli-air-strike-Hamas-It-s-war

After confirming the death of Ahmed Jabari, commander of Hamas’s military arm, Ezz e-din al-Qassam[b], Hamas announced: We are now at war with Israel. [/b]

Jabari, 52, was killed by a targeted Israeli air attack in Gaza City. A key figure in the radical Palestinian Hamas movement, he was caught driving in a black Mercedes in Gaza City. Hamas has announced a general call-up and threatened to respond not just with rockets but suicide attacks.

Israeli sources say the operation called Pillar of Cloud has just started
and is targeting Hamas leaders and its military infrastructure across the Gaza Strip.

Debkafile’s military sources report that southern Israeli is on high alert in expectation of a furious Hamas reprisal for the loss of its leading terror strategist. Areas such as Gedera and Gan Yavneh which have escaped most missile attacks may now be targeted. Israel may also expect repercussions from Cairo since Jabari was a favorite of the ruling Muslim Brotherhood and his death occurred the day after Egypt brokered a ceasefire in the missile offensive from the Gaza Strip.
The Israeli operation against Palestinian terrorists in the enclave is continuing…

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by citizenisb: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/14/us-palestinians-israel-hamas-idUSBRE8AD0WP20121114

GAZA | Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:50am EST

(Reuters) - Israel killed the military commander of Hamas in an airstrike on the Gaza Strip Wednesday, bringing the two sides to the brink of a possible new war.

The attack came despite signs that Egypt had managed to broker a truce between Israel and Palestinian militants after a five day surge of violence which saw more than 100 missiles fired out of Gaza and repeated Israeli strikes on the enclave.

Islamist Hamas said Ahmed Al-Jaabari, who ran the organization's armed wing, Izz el-Deen Al-Qassam, died along with a passenger after their car was targeted by an Israeli missile.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Caseless: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmmmm....isreal again? They never finish with iran(pending), egypt stil dey their list and here is their regular customer, palestain.. Hope this people will not drag us to another world war cos i can feel it. Gazans, we are with u in prayers!

10 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by seanet01: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Israel makes Hitler look like a Saint.

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by citizenisb: 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/14/us-palestinians-israel-military-days-idUSBRE8AD12C20121114

(Reuters) - Israel's aerial assault on the Gaza Strip on Wednesday could draw cross-border Palestinian rocket attacks and stretch into days of fighting, including a ground offensive if required, the Israeli military said.

"The days we face in the south will, in my estimation, prove protracted," Brigadier-General Yoav Mordechai told Channel 2 TV after Israeli air strikes killed the military chief of Gaza's Hamas government. "The homefront must brace itself resiliently."

Mordechai said Israel was both responding to a surge in Palestinian rocket salvoes earlier this week and trying to prevent Hamas and other Palestinian factions from building up their arsenals further.

Among the targets of Wednesday's air strikes were underground caches of longer-range Hamas rockets, he said.

Asked if Israel might send ground forces into Gaza, Mordechai said: "There are preparations, and if we are required to, the option of a entry by ground is available."
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
islam. smh

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Aloodunayo: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2012

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Israel is taking advantage of the political situation in America. Did similar thing in 2008 after Obama was a President in waiting. With the uprising in some states after the election,Obama can't take a hard stand on Israel. Israel will use this window period to gain some military advantage in the middle East. The present Prime Minister want to polish his political profile ahead of January election in Israel. Its all part of a bigger game plan.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by TheOP1(m): 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Aloodunayo: ISLAM: religion of crisis

What does this have to do with Islam?

14 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Okijajuju1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Isreal is a country I love for its. Decisiveness... I go Siddon dey look

9 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by lafuria1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
2008 part 2 just after obama's election. it is just a coincidence or wat.just an observation. the only tin isreal have against hamass is areial strenght. isreal should come down and use only ground forces. isreal should be ready a long battle and hope hezbollah doest join.
everybody have the right to defend themselves. when it comes to isreal-palestine war, the rule is simple, IF U DONT KILL THEM, THEY WILL KILL U....
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ifeomabernard(f): 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
War! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem allWar! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem allWar! War!! War!!! Isrealites ki££ dem all

8 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dadicvila(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
He that keepeth Isreal neither slumbers no sleep....IDF dont spare them,keep bombing them since they think they can fire rockets into Isreal at will....dia papa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Shankboye(m): 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
U dull, Hw Islam take relate with wetin dem dey talk.? For ur information there are more Muslim in Israel than Christians...mumu like u? Oloodunayo abi wetin b ur name
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dadicvila(m): 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
la furia: 2008 part 2 just after obama's election. it is just a coincidence or wat.just an observation. the only tin isreal have against hamass is areial strenght. isreal should come down and use only ground forces. isreal should be ready a long battle and hope hezbollah doest join.
everybody have the right to defend themselves. when it comes to isreal-palestine war, the rule is simple, IF U DONT KILL THEM, THEY WILL KILL U....
are u on dope??Dint you read the article that the Isreali General said they will move in their ground troops if necessary??or you wernt born in 2008 when they invaded Gaza??okay keep listening to the news,they will invade Gaza 2mrw or next

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Israel, A Country After God's Heart

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Bezed(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
The OP:

What does this have to do with Islam?
just dont mind him
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by DukeNija(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed

31 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sleekdot(m): 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
When hamas was sending salvoes of rockets to Israel everyone pretended it wasnt happening

Israel now responded them dey shout

17 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by helpee(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
seanet01: Israel makes Hitler look like a Saint.
what is wrong with u? Who else should isreal kill? They killed the head of a military arm of an organisation whose purpose is the extinction of isreal. If they kill children now u go talk. If they kill civilian u go talk. Now they killed somebody that masterminded thousands of rocket fired in2 isreal annd u still have guts to talk. Use ur brai b4 u type next time

25 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by sweetcheecks(f): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
It's on!!! WORLD IN TURMOIL.
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Duke_Nija: Hamas is Palestine, Palestine is Hamas.

This is War between Palestine and Isreal.
Isreal can Fight Ten Countries and still comeout Smiling.

Massive Logistics, Expert Weaponry, Trained and Equiped Soldiers, God's Promise to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Even US dey use style style dey avoid Wahala with Dem.

"Who is this uncircumcised Palestinian to Fight Us the people of God, we will feed Your Carcass to the Birds of the air and Dogs of the Field"
E Dey Bible O, No B Me talk Am O lipsrsealed

u dey read bible jor

7 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
Walayi. By now Devil don de choke that hamas military chief with him long knife for hell fire. De man go don de regret now and him go dey wondo where allah dey

6 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by ashson: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Who mention islam here? thats the problem with most of you people. if a christian does something bad, who will blame jesus or christianity. your ignorance will not let you understand!

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by DukeNija(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
citizenisb: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/11/14/us-palestinians-israel-military-days-idUSBRE8AD12C20121114

(Reuters) - Israel's aerial assault on the Gaza Strip on Wednesday could draw cross-border Palestinian rocket attacks and stretch into days of fighting, including a ground offensive if required, the Israeli military said.

"The days we face in the south will, in my estimation, prove protracted," Brigadier-General Yoav Mordechai told Channel 2 TV after Israeli air strikes killed the military chief of Gaza's Hamas government. "The homefront must brace itself resiliently."

Mordechai said Israel was both responding to a surge in Palestinian rocket salvoes earlier this week and trying to prevent Hamas and other Palestinian factions from building up their arsenals further.

Among the targets of Wednesday's air strikes were underground caches of longer-range Hamas rockets, he said.

Asked if Israel might send ground forces into Gaza, Mordechai said: "There are preparations, and if we are required to, the option of a entry by ground is available."

ABEG WHO REMEMBERS THIS GUY IN THE BIBLE.
MORDECHAI, QUEEN ESTHERS BRODA.

HOW GOD QUENCH PEOPLE FOR THE GUY?
Na him be their Military General O.

Palestines Abeg make Una no go OOo.
Ehen I don talk my Own O.

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Balkan(m): 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
Shankboye: U dull, Hw Islam take relate with wetin dem dey talk.? For ur information there are more Muslim in Israel than Christians...mumu like u? Oloodunayo abi wetin b ur name

There many muslims in Israel but they dare not make any stup noise. They are very loyal.

Israel will continue to deal with this terrorists. Israel is sorrounded by enemies just like the Igbos and still they are the strongest and the richest. Just like the Igbos too

5 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
caseless: Hmmmmm....isreal again? They never finish with iran(pending), egypt stil dey their list and here is their regular customer, palestain.. Hope this people will not drag us to another world war cos i can feel it. Gazans, we are with u in prayers!

where were you when Hamas broke the peace deal about a week ago? Do you know how many pple were killed and injured when they were throwing missles to Israel? Now that Israel retaliates you are here making noise.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by babsG(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know there are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by dadicvila(m): 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
babsG: can someone tell me why the west or america that preaches peace and freedom, is silent on the injustice,genocide and terrorism that isreal is doing to muslims in palestine? where is the freedom of worship? why has being a muslim become an offence.
when their planes strike civilian women and children its no news, but if a frustrated muslim whose whole family have been killed by them throws a stone at their tanks he is arrested for terrorism.
Do you know their are more than ten thousand palestinian muslims in isreali's prison.
These injustices are the reasons they to go on suicide missions.
i will gladly do the same if i find myself in their shoes.
i wished moses did not save them from egypt.
i wished they were left to the live and die as the slaves they were.
i wished Adolf hitler had succeded in killing the whole Jews(sick rats) before he died.
i wish one day God will expose their plots.
Oga how did the palestinians get into the Isreali prisons?please tell us

1 Like

Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yessso!!! Its about time Israel kick some Hamas azz to feel good again after its defeat by Hezbollah. grin
Re: Hamas Military Chief Killed In Israeli Airstrike, War Says Hamas!!! by babsG(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2012
they go on raids at night and in some instances make arrests during protests.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US Evacuates Diplomats & Their Families, Shuts Embassy In Khartoum / Hunger Pushes Boko Haram Terrorists To Repentance In Cameroon. Photos / Kembo Mohadi: My Wife, Tambudzani Mohadi Torments Me And I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.