Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) (37790 Views)

"I Received Death Threats Over Pregnancy Rumours" – Singer Tems / Tboss Fuels Pregnancy Rumours As She Praises Uti's ''carrot'' / Diamond Platnumz Dispels Rumors Of His Death With An Instagram Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) by Tegabadguy(m): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedela, popularly known as DJ Cuppy on Saturday dispelled speculations that she is pregnant.

The 30-year-old daughter of business magnate, Femi Otedola made the rebuttal on her Instagram handle while responding to followers who asked if she is pregnant

She had earlier posted a dance video, wherein her tummy appeared protruded from underneath her outfit.

Reacting to the pregnancy speculations in the comments section of the post, DJ Cuppy stated that she only has a belly and is not expecting a child.

Princeiykenikwe:

Cuppymusic:

likemamadoes:

iammzchinny:

nilly_falabi:

Link to the video uploaded by Dj Cuppy while dancing:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrVlD0xI-6u/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=6c4f4b68-d080-45e5-aaf8-8efc20ad82fc

VANGUARD

she no fine self
Re: DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) by irunoko(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

d werey go don de regret now say why he quote me from beginning sef... na now he know say he jam rock... d d.og.pi.le jam a.gbako hehehehehe grin ... d f.ilty orangutan been forming local champion lately... do that to others not me... you beef me anytime anyday I peel your skin like banana... whenever you see me save your miserable life by avoiding me... born throway from a family of vultures grin
this obsession with irunoko that you had to create a moniker for the most important Man in this world dey give me joy grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) by irunoko(m): 5:57am On Apr 30, 2023
irunokoisawerey:

Hehehehehe... I de show werey how the game is played he say na obsession... werey de cry inside he say na joy... news flash... this is called character assassination... it will take time for you to realize the damage being done to your identity on Nairaland tongue

Since you're the reason mods restricted my moniker it is only an act of pure vengeance to make you pay... hence the reason why I launched a wreckage on you... this initiative worked for f.o.o.l.s before you... it will work on you now... I have successfully defeated 8 bullies on Nairaland... they're no where to be found today... you're victim number 9.... I was even being lenient before but now I'll turn the heat on higher... castrated agama lizard tongue see the werey photo for down grin
so e pain you say they ban you from NL? grin tongue tongue

Part 2 banning still dey load with all your 9 monikers grin tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) by Irunokoiswerey: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2023
irunoko:
so e pain you say they ban you from NL? grin tongue tongue

Part 2 banning still dey load with all your 9 monikers grin tongue

And my trophy continues to go up... as the Nairalander with highest number of monikers... I already had this for backup... there are 3 others untapped yet... see you no get craze at all... I senior you... I be your god... your role model... if you get liver wait one on one... no do ojoro to run and hide for mods back... stand as a man wey you be... but you no fit... because you be rotten tomato, woman wrapper... you de form macho man when your pri.ck sef strong pass you... worst coward I've ever seen since birth of Nairaland hehehehehe grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) by irunoko(m): 9:45am On Apr 30, 2023
Irunokoiswerey:

And my trophy continues to go up... as the Nairalander with highest number of monikers... I already had this for backup... there are 3 others untapped yet... see you no get craze at all... I senior you... I be your god... your role model... if you get liver wait one on one... no do ojoro to run and hide for mods back... stand as a man wey you be... but you no fit... because you be rotten tomato, woman wrapper... you de form macho man when your pri.ck sef strong pass you... worst coward I've ever seen since birth of Nairaland hehehehehe grin
heehe oya go and take your trophy for being the gutter boy with the Highest number of monikers on nl grin tongue
Re: DJ Cuppy Dispels Pregnancy Rumours (Pictures, Videos) by TippuTip: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:
Nigerian disc jockey, Florence Otedela, popularly known as DJ Cuppy on Saturday dispelled speculations that she is pregnant.

The 30-year-old daughter of business magnate, Femi Otedola made the rebuttal on her Instagram handle while responding to followers who asked if she is pregnant

She had earlier posted a dance video, wherein her tummy appeared protruded from underneath her outfit.

Reacting to the pregnancy speculations in the comments section of the post, DJ Cuppy stated that she only has a belly and is not expecting a child.

Princeiykenikwe:

Cuppymusic:

likemamadoes:

iammzchinny:

nilly_falabi:

Link to the video uploaded by Dj Cuppy while dancing:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrVlD0xI-6u/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=6c4f4b68-d080-45e5-aaf8-8efc20ad82fc

VANGUARD

Na half-and-half she go born now...white prïck versus black pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Posted Online This Pic From A Movie Set / Adunni Ade Shows Off Her Spotted Face With No Make Up / Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.