Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) (64573 Views)

Israel PM Meets Putin At Kremlin For Ukraine Talks / Vladimir Putin Sworn In For 4th Term, Rides In New Russian-Made Limo / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by simontosy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
Little did they know that this small boy will shake the entire world. But the guy get heart sha. How did he pocketed the whole Russia population and neighboring Belarus population?
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by HussenAdul: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
The mother's right hand be like photoshopped
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by viodemus: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2023
Pussie was born rugged. No wonder wey he wicked like this.

If he push the line with America too much, The great USA will bomb him back to stone age.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by viodemus: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2023

If he push the line with America too much, The great USA will bomb him back to stone age. No be everybody dey play with am.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by BidenDTrounced: 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
"The fact that Constantinople, which was long “known for being indomitable in the eyes of all,” as the Sharif of Mecca said, had fallen and that the Prophet Muhammad's prophecy came true shocked the Islamic world and filled it with a great jubilation and rapture."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople
BidenDTrounced:

President Putin is Sultan Mehmed II while Jewlensky is Vlad Dracula/Constatine minus the valour.

For those who attach any importance to the UN(I believe it's redundant and useless), the UN has ruled that the Israeli occupation of Palestine is illegal. The UN also recognizes Taiwan as part of China but the West continues to push for Taiwan's seccession (China yet again has proven to be the smarter party while the West has been subjected to global ridicule because the actions of the West are inconsistent in Ukraine as it made futile attempts to deny the democratic will of the people of Ukraine to secede/join Russia). The West likes to preach, lecture and dictate but it doesn't practice it's sermons.

Any declaration of independence by Taiwan (a province of China) would lay the groundwork for China to restore order by any means it chooses.
Every day, I pray to God and I thank God for Russia and China because a world with just the tyrannical crooked West would be unbearable for the colonized and oppressed.
Who are the colonized and oppressed?

Find out here

Colonialism is alive and well in Africa, but goes by many nice names

https://roape.net/2022/01/26/colonialism-is-alive-and-well-in-africa-but-goes-by-many-nice-names/

Sultan Mehmed II fulfilled the prophecy in the Quran concerning the conquest of Constantinople.

Vlad Dracula the bloodthirsty vampire and Constatine the vanquished emperor of Constantinople are losers, an attribute shared with Jewlensky and the West.

Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by ofuonyebi: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
the day this clothless kid was born..

the world Achileheels was born!

And the whole world must be VERY CAREFUL for the last demon on Putin is unleashed to bring the world to close..
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by riczy(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
Even from childhood he didn't smile, d man with d balls
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Melagros(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
Madmohamed123:
if America knows that this baby will be a big problem to them they would have kill him before he becomes Putin
I dey tell you
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
somehow:

Was it USSR that was messed up by the Afghans or Russia?

Make up your mind.

I am going to assume that you are a young chap, so I am going to reserve my critique but instead educate you a lil bit.

The Soviet Union at its height stretched from the borders of Afghan to Warsaw to the bearing sea, Now this was a massive land mass with millions of manpower and equipment. back then Moldova, Belarus, Ukraine, and Chec Republic were all part of the soviet union and Afghanistan messed them up at that level and you are wondering why they couldn't take Bakmut after 9 months?

Russia is just a tiny fraction of what the USSR used to be
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by eroticecstasy: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2023
Putin is a leader.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by BRIMBRAM: 12:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Badassniggga:
only the stubborn and tough can rule and lead effectively. Leadership has no place for the weak crybaby kids grin

Are you to........of Nigeria. grin
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Ajeyo(m): 5:12am On Apr 24, 2023
And she did not know she is raising another Hitler,what a pity?.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Badassniggga(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2023
GUNITGuy:

If you dare criticize him or speak against his government like you do in the US with Biden .....
You're a gunner do you know how many Russia billionaires have gone down financially and even life taken or comites suicide for this?
who fed you this shyte about Putin or Russia? Damn!

Someone somewhere believes no one can criticize Putin, he believes the "Putin is a dictator" noise from NATO and that he took power in Russia in a coup d'etat and not votes. He never knew Russia got Senate, parliaments etc. He assumes Putin can order anything without checks and balances from his government.

Seem we have a bigger problem of exorcising these zombies than I thought. Most are easily swayed and hypnotized by fake news from the west because of their hate for Russia chai.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Badassniggga(m): 7:21am On Apr 24, 2023
viodemus:

If he push the line with America too much, The great USA will bomb him back to stone age. No be everybody dey play with am.
then what is stopping America from doing it right now? grin. why didn't they invade and bomb Russia like they did to Iraq? You think say na by mouth? grin. If you jam pesin wey fit kill you too you go thread carefully grin
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by viodemus: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2023
Badassniggga:
then what is stopping America from doing it right now? grin. why didn't they invade and bomb Russia like they did to Iraq? You think say na by mouth? grin. If you jam pesin wey fit kill you too you go thread carefully grin

Na una dey loud put.
If na America intent, dem for dun clean house. America dey craze, but dem get humanity conscience unlike the kure pus pus. That's why dictators like am, because he no care about anybody too much.
All the current world hardship began with china in 2020, and then continued by Russia/lossaa, because Ukraine was tired of being friends and staying in alliance with losers aka lossaa.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by cardoctor(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2023
See mummy's boy
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by romunu(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2023
Wicked boy
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Badassniggga(m): 10:42am On Apr 24, 2023
viodemus:

Na una dey loud put.
If na America intent, dem for dun clean house. America dey craze, but dem get humanity conscience unlike the kure pus pus. That's why dictators like am, because he no care about anybody too much.
All the current world hardship began with china in 2020, and then continued by Russia/lossaa, because Ukraine was tired of being friends and staying in alliance with losers aka lossaa.
no be only humanity conscience.. humanity conscience that killed over a million Iraqi civilians women and children is that one humanity conscience??

Oh what about Vietnam.. who send them go Vietnam go fight?

Oh what about Libya here in Africa that saw Gadaffi killed? Who called America to bring their drones?

Oh what about their bombing of Yugoslavia??

Oh what about Syria where America is currently shamelessly stealing Syrian oil 🛢️? Who invited America to the country?

What about.... See I could go on all day..

You come dey here dey tell me America craze.. and so? Craziness get level and America craze no reach anywhere for Russians side. You can go find out about Russians in history. If e sure for America let them launch even one single bullet inside Russian territory Dem go find out how far.

And I can't believe you're one of the zombies that really believed Putin is a dictator.. based on say Putin took over leadership in a coup d'etat and not through votes grin. Russia no get senate and parliaments. Na only Putin dey give orders for Russia. You dull walai grin

Humanity conscience kor, bombing conscience ni.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Biksy200: 11:25am On Apr 24, 2023
He had been a terrorist from birth
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by viodemus: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2023
Badassniggga:
no be only humanity conscience.. humanity conscience that killed over a million Iraqi civilians women and children is that one humanity conscience??

Oh what about Vietnam.. who send them go Vietnam go fight?

Oh what about Libya here in Africa that saw Gadaffi killed? Who called America to bring their drones?

Oh what about their bombing of Yugoslavia??

Oh what about Syria where America is currently shamelessly stealing Syrian oil 🛢️? Who invited America to the country?

What about.... See I could go on all day..

You come dey here dey tell me America craze.. and so? Craziness get level and America craze no reach anywhere for Russians side. You can go find out about Russians in history. If e sure for America let them launch even one single bullet inside Russian territory Dem go find out how far.

And I can't believe you're one of the zombies that really believed Putin is a dictator.. based on say Putin took over leadership in a coup d'etat and not through votes grin. Russia no get senate and parliaments. Na only Putin dey give orders for Russia. You dull walai grin

Humanity conscience kor, bombing conscience ni.

Guy abeg shift.
You just named a bunch of terrorists countries. Terrorist like some tribes in current day Nigeria.

North Vietnam killed many people at that time. colonization was a factor but north Vietnam was not innocent. When America was leaving, people were risking their lives to join them. After America, Vietnam went to war with china

At the time of world war 2 and even today, the white Americans were mostly of German origin, so they were kind of resistant in getting involved with the war, but based on humanity principle after a sample size of observing Hitler's actions, they used the Japanese excuse to get involved, and that involvement saved Russia, that was less than 40 km away. America gave them food, machineries, and eventually participated to help distract Hitler's army. If not, those professional Germans would have rolled them over.

America is not a saint, but Nigeria that don't even have that much responsibility, is more wicked and more evil than America in humanity related way.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Lacash: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2023
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Truvelisback(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
Putin, my Gee. grin A fearless hero.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Hassanmaye(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
. Russian may seem narrow-minded, impudent, or even stupid people, but one can only pray for those who are against them". – Winston Churchill

"Russia – it may lose, but you can not win!" – Valentin Pikul

"Never fight with Russian. On your every stratagem they answer unpredictable stupidity". – Otto von Bismarck

"Russia is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma". – Winston Churchill

The secret of politics? Make a good treaty with Russia. – Otto von Bismarck.....

. People need to study Russia history they are so good in fighting wars for land, that historians say

Somethings are better left alone..
And Russia 🇷🇺 is one of them.

God bless putin God bless mother Russia.
Wow

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Popmaster2019(f): 3:10am On Apr 25, 2023
He's always had it in him
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2023
Ransomware:

Yeah tell that to the afghans. The messed russia up big time.
Why are you referencing quotes from when the soviet union was alive?
Russia is not ussr. But hey, you do you

Russia started as a land size that is as Lagos Russia did not start as Ussr Soviet so what are you talking about

And Russia went to Afghanisthan and won but they did not go to take land

If they went to take land forget it.
Soviet countries it was Russia maintaining them which was too much to bear

Nato don't maintain economy of nato that why poor nato country's exist.

Google how Russia looked like the land mass in 14 th century.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2023
DriveByKiller:
all these old myths have been demystified by Ukraine.

Russia is an embarrassment to its former heritage and fable now.
Google the land Russia still holds in Ukraine check it size then get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2023
DriveByKiller:
Russia kill Ukraine 7 to 1 and yet still haven't taken Ukraine?

Common
Google the economic gains the places Russia has taken then get back to me.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Otobong3374(m): 10:17am On Apr 25, 2023
If I Knew This Fucking Bitch Would Becnme Terrorist I Would Have Killed Him
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by DriveByKiller: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
Google the economic gains the places Russia has taken then get back to me.
unnecessary delectation. With a 7 to 1 kill rate, this war should not be over a year now

Stop involving Google when you have common sense to summon
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Singlenhappy(f): 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
In Nigeria it would not have been, their president in 1958 would have still been in power stealing everything stealable! At most Putin would have been a baba me ruwa somewhere in a gheto pushing a cart!
Madmohamed123:
if America knows that this baby will be a big problem to them they would have kill him before he becomes Putin
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:24pm On Apr 25, 2023
DriveByKiller:
unnecessary delectation. With a 7 to 1 kill rate, this war should not be over a year now

Stop involving Google when you have common sense to summon
i thought Obama and Europe said Assad must go what happened to that declaration

In many years from now you will still tell me one reason why Ukraine lost the war

But first tell me the reason why Obama wish did not happen.
Re: Vladimir Putin At The Age Of 5 With His Mom Maria Ivanova In July 1958(picture) by DriveByKiller: 3:36am On Apr 26, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
i thought Obama and Europe said Assad must go what happened to that declaration

In many years from now you will still tell me one reason why Ukraine lost the war

But first tell me the reason why Obama wish did not happen.
what's the correlation between Obama , Asad and Russia and Ukraine?

Is Nairaland a kind of palliative for your unrest? Kingsnairalamd indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison / Anti-trump Protesters Vandalise Cars And Banks / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.