Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:28 AM

Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? (1481 Views)

Nigeria’s Foreign Assets At Risk As Enron Seeks To Enforce $22m Arbitration / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister / Red Line Drawn Against South Africa - Onyeama, Foreign Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by JagabanBorgu: 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Mindlog:

When did the English language started having amin ohun oke and amin ohun isale?😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Do a roll call of Nigerians in Sudan, it is overwhelming Northerners, so if FG delays evacuating them, they are not doing me.
If we do that roll call, we will realize they are 50% lgb0s.
Even in Afghanistan, the Nîgeriàns there are mostly lgb0s.
They do u or nót, it's not my problem.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by Mindlog: 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

If we do that roll call, we will realize they are 50% lgb0s.
Even in Afghanistan, the Nîgeriàns there are mostly lgb0s.
They do u or nót, it's not my problem.

Sudan is a preferred destination for many Northern state governors sponsoring their indigenes education outside Nigeria likewise sone of their elites.

No South Eastern governor can dare come up with sponsoring igbos to go study in Sudan, a country well known for being anti-christiani and anti-jew.

Sudan is suitable for Nigerian students with Muslim background.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by renderme: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
kettykin:
Truth be told , this is not onyeama's duty . This is the business of the secretary of state, with the type of government buhari runs , the bulk stops with him
Ode. Secretary of state is the equivalent of foreign minister in Nigeria and UK.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by kettykin: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
renderme:

Ode. Secretary of state is the equivalent of foreign minister in Nigeria and UK.

Before using foul language on someone, do you due diligence and check Wikipedia or other online resources.
The secretary of state is equivalent to the SFG and minister of foreign affairs combined, you can check Wikipedia or other sources
As the highest-ranking member of the cabinet, the secretary of state is the third-highest official of the executive branch of the U.S. federal government, after the president and vice president, and is fourth in line to succeed the presidency, after the vice president, the speaker of the House of Representatives, and the president pro tempore of the Senate
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by renderme: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
kettykin:

Before using foul language on someone, do you due diligence and check Wikipedia or other online resources.
The secretary of state is equivalent to the SFG and minister of foreign affairs combined, you can check Wikipedia or other sources
As the highest-ranking member of the cabinet, the secretary of state is the third-highest official of the executive branch of the U.S. federal government, after the president and vice president, and is fourth in line to succeed the presidency, after the vice president, the speaker of the House of Representatives, and the president pro tempore of the Senate

The secretary of state is in charge of all foreign and diplomatic missions of the US. They are in charge of all ambassadors and embassies. Same as the foreign minister in Nigeria and the UK. It's the equivalent diplomatic office performing the same function. Fact.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I doñ't care if u are from d north or Muslim, provided u troII d cóûñtry about Ieaving, u deserve whatever u get.
If we skim through Nigèriàñs in Sudan, we will find out half of the number are lgb0s.
U think u are versed?
No, u are not.

Those Nigerians that are Igbos aren't begging for evacuation.

It's the student bodies that are making the outcry from there. And it's northern Muslims that are the students there.
Sudan can't have much Igbo population, ranging from the religion to other things .
So are northern Muslims students also saying the truth about Nigeria which you call trolling?

Just look at the imbecilic mentality you have. The western countries always rescues their citizens troll or not but here you are playing God like you are better off than those saying the truth ?

Your comments simply refer to an Igbophobic stance of which you feel Igbo should be left to suffer cos they hold the government by the balls but you ended up exposing your ignorance as to the composition of Nigerian Sudanese immigrants.
Why will an Igbo go to a Muslim country to study ?
Lack of education is really a thing
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

They statistics says about 1500 Nîgeriàns are in Sudan, if we check well now, we will see 850 lgb0s among them.
Who are d ones attàckiñg d citizen's homes?
Are they not fellow cîtîzèns?
U Nigèriàñs are d one with ineptitude, typical Nîgeriàn always looking for who to bIame.

Still talking trash.

What efforts have the government taken to stem the so-called embarrassing things reported of them ? You are more concerned about the trolling than the actual actions . Sorry for you
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by JagabanBorgu: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Still talking trash.

What efforts have the government taken to stem the so-called embarrassing things reported of them ? You are more concerned about the trolling than the actual actions . Sorry for you
So mañy sh*ts have been reported on d góvèrñment by media outlets that are run by people Iikè u.
It doesn't move d góvèrñment any more.
I am sure u are still not aware d góvèrñment is making any efforts.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by JagabanBorgu: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Those Nigerians that are Igbos aren't begging for evacuation.

It's the student bodies that are making the outcry from there. And it's northern Muslims that are the students there.
Sudan can't have much Igbo population, ranging from the religion to other things .
So are northern Muslims students also saying the truth about Nigeria which you call trolling?

Just look at the imbecilic mentality you have. The western countries always rescues their citizens troll or not but here you are playing God like you are better off than those saying the truth ?

Your comments simply refer to an Igbophobic stance of which you feel Igbo should be left to suffer cos they hold the government by the balls but you ended up exposing your ignorance as to the composition of Nigerian Sudanese immigrants.
Why will an Igbo go to a Muslim country to study ?
Lack of education is really a thing
First off, the people who troII Nigèrià on their way out includes Yorûbas, Edo, Akwa-ibom, Benue and numerous other trîbès, but u pinned it to urselves as lgb0s and I am referring to all of them including d northerners.
U doñ't say "truth" by abûsîng ur homeland.
If u lgb0s can actually hoId d góvèrñment by d baIIs like u all claim, u wón't be having d sh*tty Ieadèrs u are having SE.
U manifest h8 and call it "saying the truth".
lgb0s don't go to Muslim countries by they are highly populated in Qatar, many are still struggling to go there, Saudi-Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya etc etc.
Una mumu no too much?
lgb0s are not bèggîng for evacuation?
But they are patiently waiting to be evacuated, it d góvèrñment Ieavè lgb0s bèhînd now, u will çry afresh.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by JagabanBorgu: 9:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Mindlog:

Sudan is a preferred destination for many Northern state governors sponsoring their indigenes education outside Nigeria likewise sone of their elites.

No South Eastern governor can dare come up with sponsoring igbos to go study in Sudan, a country well known for being anti-christiani and anti-jew.

Sudan is suitable for Nigerian students with Muslim background.
The whole Nîgeriàns in Sudan are christians?
Even in Afghanistan, if we call out the Nigèriàñs there, they are 50% lgb0s.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by Mindlog: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The whole Nîgeriàns in Sudan are christians?
Even in Afghanistan, if we call out the Nigèriàñs there, they are 50% lgb0s.

Delusion is FREE, consume as much as you want. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

First off, the people who troII Nigèrià on their way out includes Yorûbas, Edo, Akwa-ibom, Benue and numerous other trîbès, but u pinned it to urselves as lgb0s and I am referring to all of them including d northerners.
U doñ't say "truth" by abûsîng ur homeland.
If u lgb0s can actually hoId d góvèrñment by d baIIs like u all claim, u wón't be having d sh*tty Ieadèrs u are having SE.
U manifest h8 and call it "saying the truth".
lgb0s don't go to Muslim countries by they are highly populated in Qatar, many are still struggling to go there, Saudi-Arabia, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt, Libya etc etc.
Una mumu no too much?
lgb0s are not bèggîng for evacuation?
But they are patiently waiting to be evacuated, it d góvèrñment Ieavè lgb0s bèhînd now, u will çry afresh.

If you know the lie they have said in the name of calling out your government, say it or remain silent.

I repeat that it's the students there that cried out and they are Buhari's cousins who have not been saying anything bad about the government, yer the FG is silent on them.
I am here to correct your statistics of 50% Igbos in Sudan.

I didn't mention Pakistan but you see that Sudan , na northern Muslims get am. Quit with Asewole statistics.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by JagabanBorgu: 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

If you know the lie they have said in the name of calling out your government, say it or remain silent.

I repeat that it's the students there that cried out and they are Buhari's cousins who have not been saying anything bad about the government, yer the FG is silent on them.
I am here to correct your statistics of 50% Igbos in Sudan.

I didn't mention Pakistan but you see that Sudan , na northern Muslims get am. Quit with Asewole statistics.
I already made myself clear on my point, don't expect me to be going round in circles.
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I already made myself clear on my point, don't expect me to be going round in circles.

You don't have any point ab ignitio
Re: Where Is Nigeria's Foreign Affairs Minister? by JagabanBorgu: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

You don't have any point ab ignitio
I agree with u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Jamila Bio Ibrahim's Biography, Age, Career And Family / Gov. Abubakar Audu Assaults Wife, Abandons Family In Usa ( Pictures) / New Single By Patience Jonathan "umblera"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.