Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason (1225 Views)

UK Minister Meets With Peter Obi & His Team In London (Pictures) / Governor Wike Fulfils His Promise To Peter Obi & His Campaign (Pictures) / Festus Keyamo: We Give Peter Obi's Son One Week To Hold Rally In Anambra Or Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2023
APC and some prominent politicians in the North and South West had a meeting early this week, they discussed about giving back Peter Obi his mandate, but some people objected the movement, saying they are afraid to allow Peter Obi to become the President because he will declare Biafra immediately he takes power from them.

Was it not the same Peter Obi that killed Biafra agitators and threw their dead bodies into Ezu River when he was the Governor of Anambra State. I got this information from Tinubu supporters on nairaland, the same Tinubu supporters accused Peter Obi of going too extreme by killing Igbo protesters in his State.

My question now is, why are they Afraid to allow Peter Obi to become the President of Nigeria all because they are Afraid he will allow Biafrans to go. The same Peter Obi Tinubu supporters accused of killing innocent Biafra protesters.

Peter Obi knows what he is doing, he is trying to be lenient with IPOB, waiting for the right time to deal with they. If Peter Obi comes out hard with IPOB, he wouldn't be alive by now, they would have slaughtered him long time ago. You know Peter Obi walks alone, he can be assassinated easily.

Peter Obi is a wise man, he is waiting to grab Power first before dealing with Simon Epka, IPOB and other Agitators scattered all over the country.

Simon Epka is number one enemy of Peter Obi (this is a secret) once Peter Obi grabs power, he will make sure Simon Epka is deported and jailed.

This information was given to me by my friend in the North. Name withheld.

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by simpleseyi: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2023
Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops your life. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 11:43am On Apr 23, 2023
simpleseyi:
Whatever you are smoking, stop it before it stops your life. No Igbo man will ever rule Nigeria
if you don't want Ibo man to rule Nigeria, why don't you allow them to go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by mymadam(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2023
BrotherShade:
APC and some prominent politicians in the North and South West had a meeting early this week, they discussed about giving back Peter Obi his mandate, but some people objected the movement, saying they are afraid to allow Peter Obi to become the President because he will declare Biafra immediately he takes power from them.

.... This information was given to me by my friend in the North. Name withheld.
grin grin grin
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by tricksters: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2023
Did your Igbo father hand over Igbo slavery key to him or why are you asking him to free you Igbos as if he is your god?

BrotherShade:

1 Like

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by helinues: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2023
I am just hoping Eluup manhood has not been stolen cos the way his supporters have been teeth gnashing heh

1 Like

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by helinues: 11:47am On Apr 23, 2023
BrotherShade:

You are not playing your political game right, until then
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Derrickfoster1: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Shut up if you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

what are we doing wrong and what we need to do to get it right

1 Like

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Houseontherock1: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
BrotherShade:

This information was given to me by my friend in the North. Name withheld.
Now this is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:
I am just hoping Eluup manhood has not been stolen cos the way his supporters have been teeth gnashing heh
I pity Ibos, they've suffered a lot cry
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by helinues: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2023
BrotherShade:
I pity Ibos, they've suffered a lot cry

The question is do they for once pity themselves?

Sebi Tomorrow na another Monday, a guy in far away Finland would lock grandpa, grandma even professors at home tomorrow.
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Derrickfoster1: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Sebi Tomorrow na another Monday, a guy in far away Finland would lock grandpa, grandma even professors at home tomorrow.

Animal talk
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

you can't blame them, blame soldiers for the sit at home. During sit at home in the South East, if soldiers see you outside, they'll bundle you inside their car and take you away. That's why people are afraid to come outside.
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Houseontherock1:

Now this is hilarious grin grin grin
not a joke, it happened in the North. My Northern friend cannot lie to me.
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by helinues: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2023
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Derrickfoster1: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Give this thing a rest cos it's a subject outside your technical know how

You have failed like the guinea drug daddy
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by haffaze777(m): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
This delusio is real oooooo

1 Like

Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by BrotherShade: 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

Give this thing a rest cos it's a subject outside your technical know how
I'm already tired of this sit at home wahala because it's beyond us. The more you look the less you see cry
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by helinues: 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
BrotherShade:
I'm already tired of this sit at home wahala because it's beyond us. The more you look the less you see cry

If the people involved are not complaining of getting tired, who are we?
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by helinues: 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2023
haffaze777:
This delusio is real oooooo

Obvious and glaring
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Darnell9(m): 12:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
helinues:

my friend that sit at home is only written on paper
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Phantom233: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2023
BrotherShade:
why waste your energy replying a lunatic?
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by LivingSage: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2023
What mandate dear eluuuuP 🐖
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Lavida486: 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
The only reason why they don't want an Igbo man to be president of Nigeria is simply because every part of Nigeria have all tried and failed Nigeria and Nigerians and they know that obviously Igbo in all he does however their fear is should an Igbo man came and succeed or deliver what they could not do for past 40 years then they will cover their faces with shame, the shame is what they are afraid of but they should have it at the back of their mind until they do the needful Nigeria will not know peace
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bros nobody is scared of Igbos grin enough with the comedy abeg. People that get intimidated so easily and made to sit at home by local touts common man.

Tell your preferred candidate to win election first. Nobody hands power to nobody, in a democratic society like ours, you win election and get to sit on the hot chair as the number 1 citizen of your country but you gotta win election first. Can’t be a sore loser then start begging for power that’s not how it works.
Re: APC Afraid To Give Peter Obi His Mandate For One Reason by KanwuliaExtra: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bokahari and APC BUHARIDIOT government nyansh go explode open ke!

Gist plenty-plenty!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Big For Nothing South African Evacuate Nigeria From Sudan / Tinubu Files Motion To Stop Chicago School From Releasing His Credentials. / Igbos are great people. They should reject Jewish claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.