Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni (579 Views)

I See Membership Of Alumni Whatsapp Groups As WASTE Of Time: Am I Wrong? / The Power Of Giving Back And Alumni / Esm- Benin University Admissions Info For Nigerian Applicants And Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by dastranger(m): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hello People,

I created this thread in order for potential applicants from ulster and alumni to interact and asks relating questions. Especially the application process, travels and settling in Belfast, Northern Ireland and other campuses.

I hope this benefits us all.
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by sholatech(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by slye(m): 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by Crystalclara(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2023
I applied to Ulster Birmingham, still awaiting offer letter for September intake.
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by slye(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2023
Crystalclara:
I applied to Ulster Birmingham, still awaiting offer letter for September intake.
when did you apply?
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by Crystalclara(f): 10:42pm On May 02, 2023
slye:
when did you apply?

13th of April
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by dastranger(m): 11:35am On May 03, 2023
Crystalclara:

13th of April
They will respond. 13th is just about two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by yhtsm(m): 2:00pm On May 24, 2023
Hi @dastranger,
Any idea when they will start issuing CAS for 2023 Sept Intake?
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by Espoirhope(f): 6:28pm On May 25, 2023
Good evening
Please I have an issue with my documents , I submitted a court affidavit but ulster university said the affidavit is not recognized and as such I should get an official statement from my school, I contacted my school and they said they no longer offer attestation letter to students anymore…
Aside ulster university, does any university give same issue, or this issue of not accepting affidavit is relative to ulster university
Re: UK: Ulster University Applicants And Alumni by GeniusWeb: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Covenant University Commissions Iju Ota Health Centre / Fake News On The Release Of Admission List: / Does Anyone Know About Lasu Pre- Entry Cambrigde Exams? When Will D Forms Be Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.