Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,854 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

INEC Visit To Adamawa Government House During Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Visit To Adamawa Government House During Election (157 Views)

EndSARS: I Was In My House During Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Governor Sanwo-Olu / Lady K Cried Out At Igboho's House During The Attack (Video) / Victor Isaiah Escapes Mishap As Soldiers Invade His House During PDP Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Visit To Adamawa Government House During Election by Dongideon007: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has denied allegations that its officials, who were deployed to conduct the recently concluded governorship elections in Adamawa State, paid a nocturnal visit to the state Government House before the conclusion of the poll.

According to reports, the alleged meeting was aimed at rigging the polls in favor of the incumbent Governor, Ahmadu Fintiri.

It was further alleged that the officials met with some persons at the government house, where they received a list of “collation and returning officers.”

In response to these allegations, the commission issued a... READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

May Day: I’m Governor To Have Labour As First Item on governance - Adeleke / Tinubu Promises Tough Decisions, NLC Demands New Retirement Age / Graphic Designer Works For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.