Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos (33066 Views)

Truck Conveying Excreta Falls On Odo Iyalaro Bridge; Spills Content On Road(pix) / Commuters Forced To Ride On Horses On Mile12 - Ikorodu Road As Traffic Worsens / Before Noon, See How Ikorodu Road, Lagos, Looks Like (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by Obitroy(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
[quote author=Naijalarry post=122698809]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92C35R8tg18

Flood has taken over the Odo-Iyalaro bridge section of the Ikorodu Road, trapping both commuters and vehicles following a downpour on Sunday.

In the video, some vehicles are stuck in the flood, causing gridlock on the road

Lagos lead others follow as dey say no problem we are following
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by BackFromBalablu: 9:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
There was a certain time when my mum spoke to my grandma and she told my mum that rain had nt fallen for days cause where i'm currently at with my family after we relocated from lagos to where we stay nw rain has been falling with little or no flood at all. Bt the words that came to my mind was " if rain starts, flood will finish lagos" dis is nt good to hear. My grandma and loved ones i left in lagos! God abeg o cry
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by Tinubuderanged: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
This is the almighty Lagos that Tinubu built.
Agbo jeddi sellers come and defend your drug lord.
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by johnbd: 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Na tinibu develop lagoon sorry Lagos. grin grin grin
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by Josbreed: 4:48am On Apr 24, 2023
😂😂😆
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by BABAawoo47: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2023
mannobi:
That is effect of over population. When they were sandfilling everywhere they should have known that water will fight back to claim it's path one day.
I wish ogún state can put up good infrastructural and industrial programmes so they could divert the high population in Lagos to ogun state more.
if they should tackle this issue, Lots of ppl will be in jail. We have a very bad culture of dropping dirts on the road or drainages. Lagos has very big drainage, But it's filled with thrash. You'll see a pretty well to do educated lady drink coke and toss it out on the road without giving a single fvck. We'll need billions to clear what is already in the gutter, yet we keep pumping more everyday
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by Segzy19: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2023
Guess you are one of them....
Nuisance on land and online.....

Shame on you

Prayfortheworld:

Go send them na
You no get hand?
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by cardoctor(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2023
River Jordan don flow reach Lagos.
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by FODA(m): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=obembet post=122700245]

Go your Village if them born u well[/quotehe is from abakaliki ,the dust capital of the world
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by QuinModah(f): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
do4luv14:

Can't say much about Lekki though, Lekki is like sandfilling the seashore to built houses, without a good drainage plan, And when the Sea Roars we got a natural swimming pool for it

Just like they are presently trying to do with barbeach
I pity them there
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by do4luv14(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
QuinModah:
I pity them there

Their problems, they get how they roll,

But even if you dash me a mansion there, I won't live in it, either lease of sale it asap

1 Like

Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by MechanicMike: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2023
ashawopikin:
and it won't be the last

Bro u suck priiick?(no offenscce) smiley
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by makaveli902: 3:07am On Apr 26, 2023
mannobi:
That is effect of over population. When they were sandfilling everywhere they should have known that water will fight back to claim it's path one day.
I wish ogún state can put up good infrastructural and industrial programmes so they could divert the high population in Lagos to ogun state more.

Ogun state is already overpopulated bro, infrastructure and industrial programmes you are mentioning should be extended to other states like Ondo, Osun and Ekiti states. Like I always tell people that care to listen, creating a deep sea port in Lekki was needless when we have Ondo state or Warri port which is lying there, Now come to think of it clearing and transporting goods from there to other states is joining to cumbersome, just look at what happens at Oshodi- Apapa Expressway on a daily basis. Develop other states and people will stop migrating to Lagos.
Re: Commuters, Vehicles Stranded On Flooded Odo-Iyalaro Bridge, Ikorodu Road, Lagos by QuinModah(f): 6:37am On Apr 30, 2023
grin
do4luv14:

Their problems, they get how they roll,

But even if you dash me a mansion there, I won't live in it, either lease of sale it asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / International Airlines Move Into PH Airport (photos) / Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.