Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed (47387 Views)

US Property Acquired By General Erema Akerejola - Sahara Reporters / Journalist Who Revealed Keyamo's US Home, Drops Another N1bn Ikoyi House He Owns / Keyamo Aquire US Property Value Over $300,000. As Nigerians Drag Him (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
stano2:
Agbadorians reported the account.
Na them na, you no see even for nairaland they are defending him
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by kcbaba007: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Where did keyamo get 139m from.?...

Kickbacks, corruption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Sunnyski: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tell Elon musk that Blue Sky is here... His bleeping Twitter will be a thing of the past.
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by vengertime: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
jumper524:
Property worth 139million naira, is that too much for a man like keyamo to afford?

A man that couldn't win any case.

He bought the house in 2021 , so how much is his salary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
A journalist cannot be anonymous.

Even Julian Assange who exposed some of the darkest secrets of America's deep state was known to be the face behind WikiLeaks.

That anonymous Twitter account has never revealed anything we didn't know.

Festus Keyamo posted his house on Twitter on his volition. Yes, Keyamo posted a video of his low cost property that he worked hard to acquire as an elite lawyer, so, don't give an opportunistic riff raff undue credit!

That idiot tweets already public information on his Twitter page and empty morons call it a revelation.

He keeps saying he exposed things I knew and had evidence of even 5 years ago.

Absolute mediocre!

If chudi was anonymous, he wouldn't have been arrested ... Been anonymous has its own advantage especially in a country like nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Kukutenla: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Imagine! No traceable income? People are really funny, you think being Minister of state for labor is Keyamo’s first job?

Free speech doesn’t mean you should be stupid. Imagine, already calling him a common thief. SMH

I met a lawyer 10 years ago at Novotel PH (he’s Igbo), man represents at least 3 foreign firms in Nigeria. Man made at least N1b representing them (10+ years ago o). He’s even in the board of a major oil multinational.

Law pays very well all over the world, don’t underrate these lawyers.

Hate him or not, Keyamo is a household name in Nigeria. You can’t name 20 lawyers in Nigeria without mentioning Keyamo. Yes, I said so
Hypocrite
You didn't remember law pays well when Ekweremadu's properties were being confiscated
Keyamo is a charge and bail lawyer when compared with Ekweremadu. No be by Internet noise

1 Like

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Raskimonojendor: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2023
Doxing does not equal free speech.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Mercury12(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Jacobx007:

That property is over N226m, how did you arrive at 139m?
wahala😂 make una rest abeg
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by favor914: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bobloco:
Festus kayemo, a once-upon-a-time human rights activist who became one of the richest Ministers in Buhari's Calamitous APC government on the blood of Nigerian Students and teaming unemployed youths
Some people deserve to suffer.
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by sheriffindy(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Oga...he paid In cash.

Full cash down payment.
XAUBulls:

People get cheap and/or expensive properties in the U.S. or even most countries worldwide through Mortgage facilities if you qualify.

No big deal here in the Texas property got by Festus. That is what is called savvy investments and legit diversification of income streams of at least 7.

Financial literacy... Get it? wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Bluntemperor: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
Folkit:
It doesn't really violate Twitter rule

This O P and sensational news sha!
So, Twitter now is respecting individuals,abi!
You think the owner gives a Bleep,as a White Man doing business but the Company is still adjusting to different methods of operations,so it's should be a coincidence, instead of telling Nigerians of how things are being arranged in the Company!
There are other better news than politics,you know!

1 Like

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by XAUBulls: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2023
sheriffindy:
Oga...he paid In cash.

Full cash down payment.
Okay, thanks. Can you give me a credible link or source for your information.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Roboto11: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2023
Samogloby:
How many Nigerians have properties worth 50m? Let kyamo show us how he come about the money and how many properties he has acquired through dubious mean in abroad and Nigeria.

How many Nigerians are lawyers?

And how many Nigerian lawyers are SANS?

And how many SANS are broke?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by adagba001: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
jumper524:
Property worth 139million naira, is that too much for a man like keyamo to afford?

Very laughable! The article even said "no traceable source of income.." a SAN has no traceable source of income? Come on! Let's not be this petty.. Go and ask for the services of a SAN and come back let's have this conversation. FK has been a SAN for years, worked high profile cases even for the EFCC and you say he has no traceable source of income? Don't be petty!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by XAUBulls: 11:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
Imagine! No traceable income? People are really funny, you think being Minister of state for labor is Keyamo’s first job?

Free speech doesn’t mean you should be stupid. Imagine, already calling him a common thief. SMH

I met a lawyer 10 years ago at Novotel PH (he’s Igbo), man represents at least 3 foreign firms in Nigeria. Man made at least N1b representing them (10+ years ago o). He’s even in the board of a major oil multinational.

Hate him or not, Keyamo is a household name in Nigeria. You can’t name 20 lawyers in Nigeria without mentioning Keyamo. Yes, I said so
Well said.
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
jumper524:

he may and may not be able to afford it. it depends on his source of income. Can hos Current salary afford it?

How much did he state on hos asset declaration forms b4 taking office?

These are the things that will determine.

I believe in free speech and the journalist was abit unprofessional in concluded he got it from stolen funds bt that is a likely possibility so he should have rephrased his report do its not conclusive.
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by cyberdurable(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
N3TRAL:
A journalist cannot be anonymous.

Even Julian Assange who exposed some of the darkest secrets of America's deep state was known to be the face behind WikiLeaks.

That anonymous Twitter account has never revealed anything we didn't know.

Festus Keyamo posted his house on Twitter on his volition. Yes, Keyamo posted a video of his low cost property that he worked hard to acquire as an elite lawyer, so, don't give an opportunistic riff raff undue credit!

That idiot tweets already public information on his Twitter page and empty morons call it a revelation.

He keeps saying he exposed things I knew and had evidence of even 5 years ago.

Absolute mediocre!
Typical Agbadorite, the ones David hundeyin exposed what did your hypocritical empty brain do? Getaway you Nwa nkita
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by yemex04(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
fastseo:

he should have bought the house then not now or immediately into public office. he is a lawyer n knows the implications and that public eyes will be on him.

mind u 300k is over 222,million naira.. its no small money oh

He can buy his property whenever he feels like if can defend the fund he used in buying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by BlackKafka: 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Ordinary divorce lawyer with a 2 bedroom chamber in Opebi would charge you 1.5m for divorce.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by MeineMutter: 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
jumper524:

Help me ask the wherey o. Even skit makers are buying houses that are expensive than that in LEKKI-Ajah Areas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by 9jaRealist: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2023
jumper524:

Of course not, he’s probably stolen more than 10x that amount… grin

Nigerians are funny folks…
How much loose change does he have to blow that much on a “vacation” home? SMH
>
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by 9jaRealist: 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
MeineMutter:
Help me ask the wherey o. Even skit makers are buying houses that are expensive than that in LEKKI-Ajah Areas.

Yes, people are spending that much on their PRIMARY (and ONLY) home…
Not on a “vacation” home that he is only going to spend a few weeks at each year.

It’s said no-one can ride on your back unless you’re bent over…
Too many Nigerians are so eager to grab their ankles for rapacious politicians. SMH
>
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kukutenla:

Hypocrite
You didn't remember law pays well when Ekweremadu's properties were being confiscated
Keyamo is a charge and bail lawyer when compared with Ekweremadu. No be by Internet noise

How long did Ekweremadu practice law?

A certain man called Victor Ndoma Egba made money as a lawyer before he went into politics. Don’t get me wrong, he got Monday from contract racketeering as senator but he made money through law.

I’m not giving excuses for anyone but lawyers make a lot of money my friend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tinubuderanged:
people like you will beg for transport fair under bridge everyday, but you are defending the people that put you in that condition. What a fool!
The agbo jeddi you are selling cannot even buy you recharge card to comment.
It only a fool that will borrow 100 naira MTN data to defend Tinubu and his gangs of Lagos.
Gerrout! You are smelling.

I don’t understand how you’ll just read a comment and think you know a man’s history or way of life. Just imagine the trash you put here. I’m not the cause of your frustrations, face your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:40pm On Apr 23, 2023
obyno82:

Show us the full deeds of purchase for that property as there is always a column for source of funds, so what did Keyamo put as source of funds in that document.

Ask the person that claimed he stole money to buy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:42pm On Apr 23, 2023
longayink:

No minister under APC stole N80b as well.
Murics of SW will always justify impunity for the sake of Tinubu to become president of Nigeria. Where is the EFCC to investigate Keyamo and his claim. I bet you, if any investigation takes place on Keyamo's house purchase in the US, it will come clear that the money for the purchase was stolen from Nigeria's coffers.

I’m not your government, my comments speak my thoughts, drop yours and move on. Don’t take it out on me, I’m not your problem
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by tito44: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2023
GeneralPula:

They’re hypocrites for a reason..

You must be very evil in real life. You re always on the wrong side at all times. I always pray to God to cancel people like you before they cross path with me
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Kukutenla: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

How long did Ekweremadu practice law?

A certain man called Victor Ndoma Egba made money as a lawyer before he went into politics. Don’t get me wrong, he got Monday from contract racketeering as senator but he made money through law.

I’m not giving excuses for anyone but lawyers make a lot of money my friend
I don't know how long he practised but he started law practice in the 80s. He's not Keyamo's mate at all in law.
You're missing the point. If you say lawyers are very wealthy, why then is the chasing of Ekweremadu by efcc for owning properties in Nigeria justified? That's my question to you
Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by Espelbengz(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2023
Some have been wailers for ,8 yrs now, some just joined and together they could wail for another 8 whole yrs, now minus 16yrs out of their lives😳 this is what Fela termed "na double wahala for deadi body" 🤣
Now imagine having to wail for 16 whole year!!! Some people no get better thing do with their life oooo😜🤣😁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Limits PIDOMNIGERIA Access To Account After Keyamo's US Property Exposed by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
Kukutenla:

I don't know how long he practised but he started law practice in the 80s. He's not Keyamo's mate at all in law.
You're missing the point. If you say lawyers are very wealthy, why then is the chasing of Ekweremadu by efcc for owning properties in Nigeria justified? That's my question to you

Being wealthy doesn’t absolve you from stealing. I don’t know if Ekweremadu stole, neither do o know whether Keyamo did BUT it’s wrong to jump into conclusion without knowing all the facts.

That’s my point

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Adegboruwa: Buhari’s Speech Filled With Confusion, Curfew Can’t Work In Lagos / Obasanjo: We May Soon Say Goodbye To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.