Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria (1190 Views)

The Most Transparent Since 1999: Tinubu Rejects EU Report On 2023 Election / APC Cautions Peter Obi: You're Crossing The Line With Your Accusations / AFDB Ranked Fourth Most Transparent Aid Institution In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by TonyRazor(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Arewa to Obi: You're the most transparent person to lead Nigeria

Tony Okafor, Awka

Northerners in Onitsha, Anambra State, under the platform of Arewa have described the presidential candidate of the Labour Party ( LP), Mr Peter Obi, as the most honest Nigerian to lead Nigeria alright.

They stated this on Sunday when Obi visited them at the Onitsha Central mosque,Bida, Anambra State and presented some gifts to the Hausa community at the Onitsha Central mosque.
Speaking through their secretary general and spokesperson, Mahmud Imam( a lawyer) the group described Obi as an upright person who showed his leadership qualities when he was governor of Anambra State.

Mahmud said," During your days as governor you had always invited us to the Governor's lodge, Amawbia and celebrated with us during Muslim festivities. You rebuilt this mosque( Onitsha Central mosque). You also sponsored many of us to Mecca.

"OBIdient movement is a moving nobody can stop it .We supported you in the last election . We know your pedigree. We knew the outcome of 2023 election; you were the people's choice.

"God will deliver you and this project of a new Nigeria. What you did in Anambra,we are sur you can replicate them in Nigeria.

"We are in the right position to say that to Nigerians because we were direct beneficiaries of your good government . You are a transparent person. We call on the judiciary to redeem the situation."

Responding, Obi assured the Hausa community in Onisha of assistance in education, health and renovation of the Onitsha central mosque.

He said he just came to felicitate with them over the Eid Al Fitr, adding the he did not visit them during the electioneering to avoid misinterpretation of such visit at the time

He said, he had not discriminated against any Nigerian based on religion, ethnicity and so on.

He said, " When I was governor, my ADC was a Muslim. I have not discriminate against anybody based on eeligion.

"I assure you of assistance in education, health an in the renovation of this mosque. Be free to live in Onitsha; nobody will give you problem in Onitsha. I live in Onitsha; I will champion your cause. Tell me if anybody tries to molest you here.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by ubest1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hater will still cry over this, only thieves, criminals & intended looters hate Obi.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Ashez: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
We all know and that mandate must be returned

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Dedeity: 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
Obi is the best man for the job even Tinubu miscreants know this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Toosure70: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
Yes nau, he lead in online polls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by slivertongue: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
When I was governor, my ADC was a Muslim. I have not discriminate against anybody based on eeligion.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Dedeity:
Obi is the best man for the job even Tinubu miscreants know this

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2023
Ashez:
We all know and that mandate must be returned

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by perez100: 5:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Peter Obi is the best politician in Nigeria if not Africa that is free from any corruption. The way they subjected Peter Obi to all kinds of secrets investigations just to nail him but like Jesus though not 100% perfect they found nothing against Obi. Many politicians particularly APC members were surprised and many of them secretly confirmed that not even a politician like Peter Obi in Nigeria.

But tribal bigots hates better things in Nigeria. To them, it's better to have a mad man and certified criminal to rule Nigeria than Peter Obi. The world is still can't fathom the kind of people in Nigeria that decided to chose a known drug baron.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by DodadaKoKigbe: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Someone that CANNOT tell Nigerians

1. Why he was detained and deported in UK

2. If the 'religious war' tape is REAL or FAKE

Such a person is the OPPOSITE of transparent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Felabrity: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
The druglord is an impending doom

The rule of law is gone if that man is sworn in

5 Likes

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
Interesting...
Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by MXrep: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2023
Toosure70:
Yes nau, he lead in online polls
He defeated Tinubu in Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by PandoraObi: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Peter Obi the tribal and religious bigot
Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Jnkay: 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
A good man going about doing good deeds. Tinubu foot soldiers should hug something. Haters are liable to psychological injuries.

Ellu Pe!

As e dey pain them!!

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by ican2020: 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
The people’s wish will prevail

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by magoo10(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2023
Every sane mind knows this
Obi is the biggest opposition facing the Apc government today . may God protect him for us

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 7:37pm On Apr 23, 2023
A very good man
Nigeria really need people like Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Obi: You're The Most Transparent Person To Lead Nigeria by Roboto11: 7:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
MXrep:

He defeated Tinubu in Lagos

So he's now president.

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Dantata Attends Inauguration Gala / El'rufai's Speech Translated: Insights Into Muslim-muslim Ticket Strategy (video / Meet Acting CBN Governor, Folashodun Shonubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.