Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

DJ Cuppy Responds To Speculations Of Being Pregnant For Her Fiance, Ryan Taylor. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Responds To Speculations Of Being Pregnant For Her Fiance, Ryan Taylor. (211 Views)

Why I Dumped DJ Cuppy – Ryan Taylor / DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Responds To Speculations Of Being Pregnant For Her Fiance, Ryan Taylor. by AfricanGlitz(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
DJ Cuppy Responds To Speculations Of Being Pregnant For Her Fiance, Ryan Taylor.

Nigerian billionaire’s daughter cum female disc jockey, Florence Otedeloa, professionally known as DJ Cuppy, has responded to speculations of being pregnant for her fiance, Ryan Taylor.

Naija News reports that some netizens stormed Cuppy’s Instagram page, questioning if she is expecting a baby, after she shared a video showing her protruding belly.

To read more, follow the link https://africanglitz.com/2023/04/23/dj-cuppy-responds-to-speculations-of-being-pregnant-for-her-fiance-ryan-taylor/

(1) (Reply)

Davido First Album Show Very Classic / The Only Nigerian Man I Have A Huge Crush On” – Bobrisky Gushes Over Wizkid / “I Have A Bad Heart” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.