Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,626 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates (18047 Views)

Progress' Prizes As Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Photos) / Progress Is The Winner Of Nigerian Idol Season 7 (2022) / 2022 Nigerian Idol Season 7 (Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Angelfrost(m): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
Iam not going to follow this season... They called for online auditions, nobody that did that audition on there Facebook page was selected for this live auditions.. I auditioned too and I know pretty well there would bad voices there today.. then what was the criteria used in selection..if almost everyone on their Facebook page including me got No stage it simply means some persons paid thier way in to the live shows..it unfair.. iam a trained vocalist I know what I can do with my vocals on a very good day.. but then I got no stage..same with my friends...

What a shame!... Everything is tinged with corruption in this part of the world!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Seagodess(f): 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:

What a shame!... Everything is tinged with corruption in this part of the world!
honestly.. no hope for the common Man...let there be a level ground for everyone to compete.. planing on auditioning for the voice next season

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
stop wailing because they didn’t pick you angry
Seagodess:
honestly.. no hope for the common Man...let there be a level ground for everyone to compete.. planing on auditioning for the voice next season

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Seagodess(f): 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2023
Merch:
stop wailing because they didn’t pick you angry
who's wailing? UV gotten the attention u crave for.. oya get lost

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by BackFromBalablu: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
Good to see them back... However, I would have expected them to bring more lyrically and vocally minded musical stars to serve as judges alongside Simi, maybe retain D'Banj or Obi Asika (not both)!

Any of the following could have served just fine:

Asa
Omawumi
Praiz
Cobhams
Banky-W
Teni
no be lie sha
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by BackFromBalablu: 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
Iam not going to follow this season... They called for online auditions, nobody that did that audition on there Facebook page was selected for this live auditions.. I auditioned too and I know pretty well there would bad voices there today.. then what was the criteria used in selection..if almost everyone on their Facebook page including me got No stage it simply means some persons paid thier way in to the live shows..it unfair.. iam a trained vocalist I know what I can do with my vocals on a very good day.. but then I got no stage..same with my friends...
i knw you're pained. Bt dnt worry u'll get there smiley dnt be quick to judging becus u didn't make it. If you checked out the amount of people that did dis audition u'll understand. Others failed too, nt only you. Just keep trying and one day someone, if nt nigeria idol, will hear you voice smiley and bring u out of the multitude

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Seagodess(f): 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

i knw you're pained. Bt dnt worry u'll get there smiley dnt be quick to judging becus u didn't make it. If you checked out the amount of people that did dis audition u'll understand. Others failed too, nt only you. Just keep trying and one day someone, if nt nigeria idol, will hear you voice smiley and bring u out of the multitude
alright thanks.. ur moniker though grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by BackFromBalablu: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
alright thanks.. ur moniker though grin grin
what's about my moniker? smiley . What's moniker sef? Enlighten me. Am new here grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Seagodess(f): 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

what's about my moniker? smiley . What's moniker sef? Enlighten me. Am new here grin
ur profile name..back from bulabu
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by GodWrites: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
who's wailing? UV gotten the attention u crave for.. oya get lost

With this attitude, no wonder you didn't get it tongue
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by BackFromBalablu: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
ur profile name..back from bulabu
Hahahahaha, Lol grin grin It is what it is grin No mind me wink
Do take care of your mind and cultivate a positive thought. As long as you have the pontential, you go far than you planned though with passion and hardwork smiley and stay happy too. Hoping to hear u on the stage one day smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Seagodess(f): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
BackFromBalablu:

Hahahahaha, Lol grin grin It is what it is grin No mind me wink
Do take care of your mind and cultivate a positive thought. As long as you have the pontential, you go far than you planned though with passion and hardwork smiley and stay happy too. Hoping to hear u on the stage one day smiley
thanks really appreciate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Bahamas95(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2023
I don't like watching these talent shows because of the Nigerian Judges, some of them are so annoying.......Over sabi dey worry dem.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by clems88(m): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2023
This year's season will be tougher because those that were shown today really got voices
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by BackFromBalablu: 10:27pm On Apr 23, 2023
Seagodess:
thanks really appreciate
you welcome
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Menclothing: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
That’s good to know
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by SpicyMimi(f): 10:32pm On Apr 23, 2023
MissOpe:
We no dey hear any better jams from their winners.....

Haven't you noticed that na s.u's dey win this show pass...from Timi Dakolo to Mercy to Kingdom to Progress..

Becos of their personalities, them no dey release better gbedu after show.........which makes their winnings a complete waste....
God must be Glorified! God gave them the gift of voice and such gift must’ve be used for the world and secular music. Check Mercy Chinko’s views on YouTube.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Realestatevixen: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2023
This Show is way better and more organised than Voice Nigeria. Check out the fact that Voice Nigeria finished battles over 3 weeks ago, but they're yet to commence live shows. What kind of confusion is that. Today they'll air the program, tomorrow they'll be offline. They're just making a mess of the franchise.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by idonhammer: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2023
She is too dull and boring. She never reach to judge contenstants.

Sheyi Shay, omawunmi or yemi alade is better

Simi no just get the swag

UnusualEmissary:

Any problem with her bring judge?
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by AMKAG66(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
What happened to Project Fame?

It’s being a while I’ve not heard about them
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by eepeepook: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2023
Seagodess:
It’s good you weren’t picked. Your kind would refuse to be molded.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by ozoono(m): 5:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting...
Last 2 years l supported that fine girl Beyonce..
Last year it was precious 4 me
This year again..lemme just pick one fine girl and support to the finals
Fine girls is d only reason why I follow d show
Bros u nor serious oh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Offpoint1: 6:10am On Apr 24, 2023
Seagodess:
Perhaps they didn't listen to yours.
Anything done online you should know the numbers involves would be astronomically high, it's impossible to go through all the submission.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by Seagodess(f): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2023
Offpoint1:

Perhaps they didn't listen to yours.
Anything done online you should know the numbers involves would be astronomically high, it's impossible to go through all the submission.
yes.. but so many people still prefer the live auditions.. this online stuff is somehow
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by clockwisereport: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2023
I supported Banty last year. Let us see how this year go be
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by OVikkytan49: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2023
bamac:
I follow the two religiously, I prefer Idol.

I've been kind of really following this season's.

The only thing I seem to like about The voice is their blind audition where the Judges would turn their chair.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by OVikkytan49: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2023
Angelfrost:
Good to see them back... However, I would have expected them to bring more lyrically and vocally minded musical stars to serve as judges alongside Simi, maybe retain D'Banj or Obi Asika (not both)!

Any of the following could have served just fine:

Asa
Omawumi
Praiz
Cobhams
Banky-W
Teni

Asa and Teni would be perfect.
Praiz is currently a Judge on the voice Nigeria.
Banky W as a Guest judge sounds fine.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by MissOpe(f): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2023
SpicyMimi:

God must be Glorified! God gave them the gift of voice and such gift must’ve be used for the world and secular music. Check Mercy Chinko’s views on YouTube.

No be people of the world dey church so?

After thieves, liars ,olosho etc finish for club, them go surely go back to church to repent, then back to status quo.....
Dey play
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by ValeeLove(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2023
See as the thread dry. If na BBN now.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by eepeepook: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2023
ValeeLove:
See as the thread dry. If na BBN now.
Nairalanders love BBN. End of story.
Re: Nigerian Idol Season 8 (2023) - Live Updates by eepeepook: 9:58am On Apr 24, 2023
AMKAG66:
What happened to Project Fame?

It’s being a while I’ve not heard about them
All of them are the same show with different names.

Nigeria’s Got Talent.
Glo Naija Sings.
MTN Project Fame.
Nigerian Idols.
West African Idols.
Idols Africa.
The Voice. etc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Songs written By Ne-yo / Download Top Nigerian Party Songs of March 2020. / Zinoleesky - End SARS (Video/Audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.