Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari (10071 Views)

Police Confirm Arrest Of Hudu Yunusa-Ari, Adamawa INEC REC / Buhari Approves Immediate Suspension Of Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari / INEC Suspends Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa Ari, Names Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Nemere2020: 9:13pm On Apr 23, 2023
ADAMAWA POLLS: POLICE CONFIRMS RECEIPT OF LETTER FROM INEC ON REC'S IMPROPRIETY

As IGP Tasks investigative Team to Expedite Action

The Nigeria Police Force is in receipt of a letter dated 18th April 2023 from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) detailing the alleged impropriety of the actions of one Barr. Hudu Yunusa-Ari, the Adamawa State Resident Electoral Commissioner (REC), during the recently concluded supplementary elections and calling on the Police to investigate and possibly prosecute the REC for his actions.

The Inspector-General of Police, IGP Usman Alkali Baba, CFR, has directed an investigative team to work in collaboration with the INEC to expedite action on the contents of the letter.

The Inspector-General of Police while expressing the commitment of the NPF to upholding democratic values, assures Nigerians and the international community, that the Police will leave no stone unturned in unraveling the remote causes of the unwholesome conduct of the REC as well as ensure that all persons fingered in the course of investigations are brought to book.

CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi, mnipr, mipra,
Force Public Relations Officer
Force Headquarters,
Abuja

23rd April, 2023

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pMt5ynZcDrxmyPkQzmH2F1S9PJJZ3xCZ72ruL7F6KPzCg17mPqNgAw5NgwgM4s95l&id=100064453009372&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7660660/buhari-approves-immediate-suspension-adamawa#122644754

3 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by iwaeda: 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2023

5 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Tntsi: 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2023
Let them keep deceiving themselves.
The new Nigeria of PODATTI is coming.
The Nigeria where able young men and women will take hold of ministries, organizations and parasatals, dealing with whosoever messes up.

This year 2023 is the year of the new Nigeria.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by bazoodo: 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by GoWithGood: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2023
The chairman should be investigated first.

29 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by inoki247: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
Lol Person wey don run away make una dey use us play....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by FunkeAyorinde: 9:55pm On Apr 23, 2023
When will they probe Rivers and Lagos REC?

Forget this people. Instead join our Data Analysis online class for regular and business professionals. Weekdays and weekend classes available. Check my profile for contact https://www.nairaland.com/funkeayorinde

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by bigdammyj: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Noted.
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by taylor88(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Fools

Writing Police to check mate a REC meanwhile the pooing and urinating machine selected by INEC can’t account for any certifications from Nursery to University of Chicago where he sniffed cocaine

All the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu bcuz of tribe I want to let y’all know that you voted for Shetimma

Thunder fire Tinubu

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by meum: 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2023
Who go write Popo make E investigate Mr. Yaku…?

1 Like

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Agbadocassava: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2023
FunkeAyorinde:
When will they probe Rivers and Lagos REC?

Anambra and Abia too

4 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Spuggie: 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2023
Stale.
Meanwhile, where is Tinubu, the president select?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by simfrost90210: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin wetin dem wan call this move nah?

1 Like

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by simfrost90210: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2023
taylor88:
Fools

Writing Police to check mate a REC meanwhile the pooing and urinating machine selected by INEC can’t account for any certifications from Nursery to University of Chicago where he sniffed cocaine

All the Yorubas who voted for Tinubu bcuz of tribe I want to let y’all know that you voted for Shetimma

Thunder fire Tinubu

Language ....... grin grin
But i think i can relate to that ......

1 Like

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Jerryherd: 10:09pm On Apr 23, 2023
Datti Ahmed needs to tell us his link with the Adamawa REC
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by I8flatigos: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Bgetto: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02pMt5ynZcDrxmyPkQzmH2F1S9PJJZ3xCZ72ruL7F6KPzCg17mPqNgAw5NgwgM4s95l&id=100064453009372&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7660660/buhari-approves-immediate-suspension-adamawa#122644754
Let them investigation inec first Mr hudu trying to do right things but over power by fraud inec official and declare fake result again great binani any intelligent person dey adamawa know this election won by binani hands down but result was change by forces

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Iluvmycontr3: 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2023
GoWithGood:
The chairman should be investigated first.

Exactly what i came here to comment💪💪💪👍

3 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by I8flatigos: 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2023
taylor88:
Fools

Thunder fire Tinubu

Of course we know that we voted for Shetima but a sickened shetima is better than a healthy peter obi

6 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Decent09(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
Tntsi:
Let them keep deceiving themselves.
The new Nigeria of PODATTI is coming.
The Nigeria where able young men and women will take hold of ministries, organizations and parasatals, dealing with whosoever messes up.

This year 2023 is the year of the new Nigeria.

Ah You Still Dey Dream abi
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by broadman20: 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2023
What about that thief Yakubu?

1 Like

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Menclothing: 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2023
It’s good
He needs to be arrested

This election made many big wings loose
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by slivertongue: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2023
Police I'll do nothing about that electoral fraudster
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Decent09(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2023
Bgetto:

Let them investigation inec first Mr hudu trying to do right things but over power by fraud inec official and declare fake result again great binani any intelligent person dey adamawa know this election won by binani hands down but result was change by forces
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by CENI: 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
I8flatigos:

Of course we know that we voted for Shetima but a sickened shetima is better than a healthy peter obi

Chai, I can relate with this one oo! Just as Sai Baba NEPA bill certificate was better that GEJ's degrees in 2015. Today history has shown us that when the wind blows, fowl's nyashi go open.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2023
They should keep fooling themselves. INEC = APC
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by Thegamingorca(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
Medicine after death
Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by I8flatigos: 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2023
CENI:

Chai, I can relate with this one oo! Just as Sai Baba NEPA bill certificate was better that GEJ's degrees in 2015. Today history has shown us that when the wind blows, fowl's nyashi go open.

The same sai baba nepa bill certificate has been ruling you for the past 8yrs and you can't do anything about it

2 Likes

Re: INEC Writes Police To Investigate Adamawa REC, Hudu Yunusa-ari by longayink: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2023
Hypocrisy. Using the man as scapegoat to divert attention from the fact known to everyone that INEC Chairman is a kitchen cabinet member of APC.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Consensus Candidacy Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems – Peter Obi / N21bn Donation Legal, PDP Tells Critics / Ganduje: More Governors Are Joining APC Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.