Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Happy New Week Message For Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Week Message For Jagaban (314 Views)

Gather Here If U Voted For JAGABAN.. Be Proud Of Yourself. / God Has Done It For JAGABAN OF AFRICA / The Politicking Behind And Fayemi Stepping Down For Jagaban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Strafudeen: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2023
If you stole this election may you and your children and fellow thieves never have peace on earth.

If you stole the election may Monday be a mourn day for you and your household

If you stole the election may Tuesday tune you to painful judgment

If you stole this election may Wednesday well up illness in your system

If you stole this election may Thursday fill your life with thorns

If you stole this election may Friday createvthe fire of suffering in your body and your family

If you stole this election may saturday sack good health from your body

If you stole this election may Sunday sum up your week with suffering and heartbreak

RETURN THE STOLEN MANDATE AND HAVE PEACE

kiss

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 24, 2023
I love your tears, don't stop crying

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Strafudeen: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I love your tears, don't stop crying

We're in prayerrrrrr......stop making noise

1 Like

Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by helinues: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2023
Imagine how the cry cry baby supporters are starting their new week

3 Likes

Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Strafudeen: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

My brother, we all should condemn evil it might be you or your child tomorrow. This man stole the election and nothing will change that. He already has money, what he wants is love and legitimacy, and he will never get it from Nigerians. He stole the election
Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by helinues: 7:18am On Apr 24, 2023
Strafudeen:

My brother, we all should condemn evil it might be you or your child tomorrow. This man stole the election and nothing will change that. He already has money, what he wants is love and legitimacy, and he will never get it from Nigerians. He stole the election

We are just hoping brains and manhood are not also looted cos this kind of teeth gnashing in the early morning mean you probably went to bed dreaming about my incoming president

1 Like

Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by jconsulting(f): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2023
My dearest Obidients , I decided not to use idiots for you this morning because I want us to reason together as normal human being with functioning brain.

Have we or you obidients taking your time to list all the 19 states in the North i.e NE, NW, NC and check the chances of Obi winning election in those places, for example , in Zamfara , Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Bauchi, Maiduguri , Yobe and some of the core North ....

What are his chances of getting 200k votes in those state, because he won Lagos with just 10k votes difference doesn't mean inec will not count other states.

But your foolishness had blind your brain, you Obi supporters , Atiku Abubakar , Turaki Adamawa has the second highest votes according to inec , PDP is the one that should be shouting mandate mandate, but they behaved maturely and have filed a case in court I have not seen any PDP member coming here bragging about stolen mandate.

The case is in court , let wait for court to decide and if you think Tinubu will bribe the court , also tell Giringory to go and collect loan to bribe the court or you can as well donate to pay the recruited SAN.

But whether you like it or not una go cry tire on MAY 29, Tinubu is your father
Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Strafudeen: 9:01am On Apr 24, 2023
jconsulting:
My dearest Obidients , I decided not to use idiots for you this morning because I want us to reason together as normal human being with functioning brain.

Have we or you obidients taking your time to list all the 19 states in the North i.e NE, NW, NC and check the chances of Obi winning election in those places, for example , in Zamfara , Kebbi, Niger, Sokoto, Bauchi, Maiduguri , Yobe and some of the core North ....

What are his chances of getting 200k votes in those state, because he won Lagos with just 10k votes difference doesn't mean inec will not count other states.

But your foolishness had blind your brain, you Obi supporters , Atiku Abubakar , Turaki Adamawa has the second highest votes according to inec , PDP is the one that should be shouting mandate mandate, but they behaved maturely and have filed a case in court I have not seen any PDP member coming here bragging about stolen mandate.

The case is in court , let wait for court to decide and if you think Tinubu will bribe the court , also tell Giringory to go and collect loan to bribe the court or you can as well donate to pay the recruited SAN.

But whether you like it or not una go cry tire on MAY 29, Tinubu is your father

May God punish all election thieves
Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Strafudeen: 6:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
The cursed election thief is back to the country.

May God punish the bastard election thief
Re: Happy New Week Message For Jagaban by Strafudeen: 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Baba agbalagba guinea is back grin
Aka thief, aka drug pusher, aka election thief, aka useless.old foo.l

(1) (Reply)

The Incoming President Most Do These Things ASAP / Dem Say We No Win River Hahaha Na Him Say Na Ocean We Win B Dat Oo / NNPCL Plans 300,000 Barrels Daily Crude Supply To Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.