Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen (930 Views)

For Those Trying To Defend Tinubu's Mandate - Is This True? / Whose Mandate Is Osinbajo Standing On? Tinubu Or Buhari? / We Have No Mandate To Zone President, Vice Positions - PDP Zoning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 7:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Since 1999, 2023 election is the less rigged. The candidates couldn't boast of millions from states as there have been some improvement in our electoral system even though more needed to be done.

All the top leading candidates in the 2023 election rigged in their own capacity just that highest rigger won.

If the opposition and their supporters really care about Nigeria, it's time to move on and support the incoming president.

Opposition is healthy in politics, but opposing anything, everything from the ruling party is a backward opposition.

Tinubu should be in the country anytime this week, D-Day is almost here so preparation going.

I believe with Tinubu's presidency, better Nigeria ahead

God bless Nigeria

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2023
Hypocrite. I guess you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

Define the word hypocrite in this context.

Let's see who wake up from the wrong side of the bed

3 Likes

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 7:52am On Apr 24, 2023
So rigging is okay, when your side wins.

As for me, rigging is wrong whoever wins.

3 Likes

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 7:54am On Apr 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
So rigging is okay, when your side wins.

As for me, rigging is wrong whoever wins.

Did 93% of registered voters collect their PVC?

That's where the opposition hope's was dashed

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 7:56am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Did 93% of registered voters collect their PVC?

That's where the opposition hope's was dashed

Rigging is ok when one side wins.

I did not mention which side.....

But who the cap fits... cheesy

You people were rightly bashing GEJ. When Buhari came in and did the same thing, you people told us to keep quiet.

Anyway, I know that you and your obident and atiku pals are all alike.

As for me, Nigeria first.

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

Rigging is ok when one side wins.

I did not mention which side.....

But who the cap fits... cheesy

You people were rightly bashing GEJ. When Buhari came in and did the same thing, you people told us to keep quiet.

Anyway, I know that you and your obident and atiku pals are all alike.

As for me, Nigeria first.

You know, this is the first time Gov Wike would be rigging in Nigeria election. Smart first timer.

grin

2 Likes

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by Bobloco: 8:03am On Apr 24, 2023
Helinues, elections are over, petitions are at the election tribunal. Let the judges do their job

The truth of the matter is that some many election victories will be upturned starting from the highest office of land

On the other hand, those declared winner should be up and doing in providing dividends of democracy because like they say, after elections, governance begins.
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 8:04am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

You know, this is the first time Gov Wike would be rigging in Nigeria election. Smart first timer.

grin

And you are defending the rigging.

You and your obidents are alike.

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2023
Bobloco:
Helinues, elections are over, petitions are at the election tribunal. Let the judges do their job

Exactly, the petitions are in court but why are the opposition supporters still playing dirty politics?
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by Darkandhandsom(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2023
Shut up
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2023
nairalanda1:

And you are defending the rigging.

You and your obidents are alike.

I have gone through your profile when you claimed Nigeria first, meanwhile you are an Obidient, glaring.

You see what we are talking about the opposition, their supporters are not being sincere even with little things hence playing dirty politics when the case is already in court.

Be proud of who you are
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by blackpanda: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2023
I agree with you
Let’s focus on nation building

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by Bobloco: 8:11am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Exactly, the petitions are in court but why are the opposition supporters still playing dirty politics?

How is the opposition playing dirty politics
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Bobloco:

How is the opposition playing dirty politics

What's the trolling on Tinubu calling him a drug baron?

Is Obi also a criminal who was detained, harassed, deported from UK ?

If your answer about Obi is No, then the assertion that his Excellency Bola Tinubu is a drug baron is NO to us too

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 8:14am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

I have gone through your profile when you claimed Nigeria first, meanwhile you are an Obidient, glaring.

You see what we are talking about the opposition, their supporters are not being sincere even with little things hence playing dirty politics when the case is already in court.

Be proud of who you are

1.Sorry, I am no Obidient. Yes, I think Igbos should have had their turn this time (I do not support rotation, but most Nigerians support it, and yeah it annoys me, but there it is, nothing can be done), but ulitmately I am no Obidient.

2.My position has always been that PDP, LP, APC, and NNPP should have been voted out in the last election, and replaced with a coallition of the other parties, or two of them, so that we can have fresh hands.

3.I don't like APC, you guys messed us up for 8 years, after your grand promises.

4.I don't like PDP either, they were a mess and they haven't apologised for their mistakes. (And I don't like Pitobi either, especially as he was in PDP and part of the mess.).

5. Any pro-oppositon comments is for the instruction of the obidents who think they lost because they were ibos. They lost for the same reason Buhari lost THREE times in the past....they were divided. If Peter Obi had not split the party, APC would have lost. Simple.

6.Yes, I have repeatedly pointed out that the opposition lost because they were disunited. Just as I did back in 2011 to some buhari supporters (not on this site by the by).

At the end, PDP=APC=LP=NNPP to me.

Am sure this is the post ya thought makes me an Obident

nairalanda1:
Simple problem with the oppositon campaign was that it was divided between the Igbo desire to have a president, the christian desire to have a president, and Atiku wanting so much to be president.

At the end, the divisions led to us getting Tinubu.

Tinubu was going to lose. It was very clear. But the oppositon then got divided, and the division cost them dearly.

If everyone in the opposition had supported Atiku...and I say this as someone who does not like Atiku....and thinks it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president , APC would have been knocked out.

The thing about politics is that politics is about working with what you have, not what you wish you have. Most people in the democratic party won't have voted for a Biden, but the thing is, Biden was the only one who could stop Trump in 2020. And he did.

Am sure most in the Opposition wished they had an Obi. But at the end, it was not enough.

Here we are.

That was tailored to the Obidients who were wailing on the thread. To talk to them, you have to use the argument that would reach them, otherwise they will get too abusive. People are upset with APC , most people did not vote for them, so at the end, here we are.
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by Bobloco: 8:19am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

What's the trolling on Tinubu calling him a drug baron?

Is Obi also a criminal who was detained, harassed, deported from UK .

If your answer about Obi is No, then the assertion that his Excellency Bola Tinubu is a drug baron is NO to us too

There are no exemptions, everyone is involved in this trolling.
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 8:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Bobloco:

There are no exemptions, everyone is involved in this trolling.

Hope you guys are not embarking on another round of Jubril, so as almost 8 years went bye chasing his shadow

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by Bobloco: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

Hope you guys are not embarking on another round of Jubril, so as almost 8 years went bye chasing his shadow

Helinues, elections are over

After election, governance begins

Petitions are at the election tribunal.

The fact remains that electoral results will be upturned starting from the highest office of the land.

Lets leave at that

2 Likes

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by helinues: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2023
Bobloco:

Helinues, elections are over

After election, governance begins

Petitions are at the election tribunal.

The fact remains that electoral results will be upturned starting from the highest office of the land.

Lets leave at that

We are not in 1993, we still remember those who took the petition to court for annulment.

This is 2023, 3/5 plus heady. Bring your dust bin materials petition make we tossed am at where it belongs, of course dust bin
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by Bobloco: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:

We are not in 1993, we still remember those who took the petition to court for annulment.

This is 2023, 3/5 plus heady. Bring your dust bin materials petition make we tossed am at where it belongs, of course dust bin

Why are you jittery

I thought you all are in charge of the judiciary

Please don't bully the judiciary, all the law to take it's full course for the betterment of all irrespective of our political leanings

2 Likes

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by tsdarkside(m): 8:42am On Apr 24, 2023
blackpanda:
I agree with you
Let’s focus on nation building

who wan build nation with you....??

abegi,stay in your region....igbos are not needed for anything in nigeria....!!
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by DMerciful(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Nigeria will not rest or make progress until Obi's mandate is restored!
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 9:04am On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Nigeria will not rest or make progress until Obi's mandate is restored!

Obi lost the election because at the end of the day, he played a great role in dividing the oppositon vote.

God knows I am not happy APC won (and i am not a fan of obi or atiku, but this election for now was about getting APC out ), but the thing is, Obi did not win the required 25% in two thirds states. That would always hang as an albatross.

If tinubu is dethroned by the courts...Atiku benefits. Not Obi...Atiku.

(I am ready to eat my words if Obi wins at the court...but it is highly unlikely).
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by DMerciful(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023
You're still basing your analysis on INEC final declaration when there's credible evidence that that's not results from polling units but doctored results. Why do you think Obi and Atiku went to the tribunal? For fun?
nairalanda1:

Obi lost the election because at the end of the day, he played a great role in dividing the oppositon vote.

God knows I am not happy APC won (and i am not a fan of obi or atiku, but this election for now was about getting APC out ), but the thing is, Obi did not win the required 25% in two thirds states. That would always hang as an albatross.

If tinubu is dethroned by the courts...Atiku benefits. Not Obi...Atiku.

(I am ready to eat my words if Obi wins at the court...but it is highly unlikely).
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
You're still basing your analysis on INEC final declaration when there's credible evidence that that's not results from polling units but doctored results. Why do you think Obi and Atiku went to the tribunal? For fun?

For the same reason Buhari went to the tribunal in the past. Last throw of the dice. Going to the tribunal does not mean you have won, it just means you hafta get your case tested in the courts.

But for now, APC appears to have won. Also, to me , it is not surprising that APC and PDP got most of the votes, and LP too got a lot of votes from having a former PDP member and his posse in their ranks this time.

(Like I said, I am ready to eat my words. Plus, in my opinion, Nigerians should have voted tinubu, atiku and obi out, and voted for the new parties that had nothing to do with APC and PDP.).
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by DMerciful(m): 9:15am On Apr 24, 2023
APC did not win. With BVAS and forensics,
LP will prove beyond reasonable doubt that they won, watch and see!

This election is a lot different from 2003-2007!
nairalanda1:

For the same reason Buhari went to the tribunal in the past. Last throw of the dice. Going to the tribunal does not mean you have won, it just means you hafta get your case tested in the courts.

But for now, APC appears to have won. Also, to me , it is not surprising that APC and PDP got most of the votes, and LP too got a lot of votes from having a former PDP member and his posse in their ranks this time.

(Like I said, I am ready to eat my words. Plus, in my opinion, Nigerians should have voted tinubu, atiku and obi out, and voted for the new parties that had nothing to do with APC and PDP.).
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by nairalanda1(m): 9:17am On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
APC did not win. With BVAS and forensics,
LP will prove beyond reasonable doubt that they won, watch and see!

This election is a lot different from 2003-2007!

Independent analysis of BVAS shows for now APC won. (Rivers was where some wayo was).

Anyway, wait for the courts. Like I said, I am ready to eat my words. I don't have a horse in this race.
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by DMerciful(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2023
Which independent analysis? Premiumtimes collated Rivers and said Obi won, we know this brfore. LP win Lagos by 900k votes(even PDP
corroborated it) but inec declared 510k, LP won Benue , LP won plateau with over a million votes, LP won Taraba, APC did not get 25% in Imo.

There are credible proofs for these. The tribunal will do the needful for sure
nairalanda1:

Independent analysis of BVAS shows for now APC won. (Rivers was where some wayo was).

Anyway, wait for the courts. Like I said, I am ready to eat my words. I don't have a horse in this race.

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by richmond500: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
he is saying the truth.
Peter Obi couldn't have won that election even if it was conducted 100times.
Social media noise is not enough to win an election. It was glaring that Tinubu will win

1 Like

Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by richmond500: 9:27am On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:
Which independent analysis? Premiumtimes collated Rivers and said Obi won, we know this brfore. LP win Lagos by 900k votes(even PDP
corroborated it) but inec declared 510k, LP won Benue , LP won plateau with over a million votes, LP won Taraba, APC did not get 25% in Imo.

There are credible proofs for these. The tribunal will do the needful for sure
Premium times did collate Rivers votes, they only collated a fraction of it.
The Kalabari areas, the Ogoni, Opobo and other parts will not give it to LP.
The only place LP is strong is Phalga and Obio-akpor.
Re: No Mandate Is Missing Not To Talk Of Stolen by theredaddy: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2023
DMerciful:

Is that even a question, since 1979 was there any election you won't find an aggrieved loser going to court ... except for GEJ that broke the jinx

As far as Nigeria elections are concerned, losers will always head to court, it has become a custom.
Atiku & Peter Obi went to court becos it as become a HABIT grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Twitter Page Shows Obi Performed Woefully / Tinubu Not Sponsoring Apapa, Says Anambra Labour Party Chair / Tinubu’s Inaugural Speech Shallow, Lacks Substance – Labour Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.