Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister (14779 Views)

CBN N8bn Scam Suspect Has Hole In The Heart--lawyer / Absu Gang violation: Victim Agreed To Be violated – Police / ABSU Case: Was It A violation Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by ikennahill: 7:26pm On Sep 24, 2011
Killng them wil nt help,if they are given say 20-30yrs jail term,even 10ys,wil mk em surfer 4 ts all those years.even in jail they wil c fire.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Rhea(f): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2011
Anybody willing to take revenge on behalf of this girl has every means to do so. The information needed to round up the culprits are glaringly available. Ifeanyi Ogu Justin (already identified) has a facebook account. His collaborators are also his friends on facebook. Catch one, catch the rest. Very easy.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Natasha2(f): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2011
I just hope justice will prevail
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by delpee(f): 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2011
According to Sahara Reporters, the lady and her mum are in hiding. They are now denying that it ever happened just to save their lives.

The state govt is said to be threatening those who want to speak the truth!

Its a real jungle out there! Cant imagine this happening around here without any effort to nail the i.d.iots. Can decent Abians stand up for the truth please?
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Natasha2(f): 12:11am On Sep 26, 2011
^i don't get why would the state government do that? btw how can they deny that when there's concrete evidence she was violation d? 
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by beespak7(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2011
I pray they catch those nasty guys, and jail them and the prisoners will do to them what they did to that poor girl, nasty boyss!!
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by yeye4live(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2011
dis s just a fuuny country,wen u comit a crime d 1st people tp exonerate u re the govt, infact i dey pack go sudan now
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by coolgb(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2011
That girl could be anybody's sister or daughter, we really need to push this case to a logical conclusion. Only in Nigeria would those guys go scot-free and still boast " dont you know zaki?".That girl could be anybody's sister or daughter, we really need to push this case to a logical conclusion. Only in Nigeria would those guys go scot-free and still boast " dont you know zaki?".
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2011
To all those requesting nothing be done until the gal comes out to speak, I ask you all, If your mother, or sister, or daughter were ra-p-ed, would you also want her to go out in public, knowing of the way people who have in the past have been received, not just by the Nigerian cultured mind, but by religious leaders in the country, not to talk of the our police? I urge you all to engage your brains as you argue this. Many of you complain of how africans were made slaves by foreign powers, but you don't seem to understand that in much the same way the slave masters stripped their slaves of their humanity, women in Africa, in masses, continue to be stripped of their humanity and their self-worth via acts of this nature.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by denzel2009: 6:52pm On Sep 26, 2011
Kobojunkie:

To all those requesting nothing be done until the gal comes out to speak, I ask you all, If your mother, or sister, or daughter were ra-p-ed, would you also want her to go out in public, knowing of the way people who have in the past have been received, not just by the Nigerian cultured mind, but by religious leaders in the country, not to talk of the our police? I urge you all to engage your brains as you argue this. Many of you complain of how africans were made slaves by foreign powers, but you don't seem to understand that in much the same way the slave masters stripped their slaves of their humanity, women in Africa, in masses, continue to be stripped of their humanity and their self-worth via acts of this nature.

Aunty, her Identity can still be protected by the police. She just needs to identify the suspects.
Re: ABSU Gang Violation Suspect Has Been Identified – Minister by SisiKill1: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
denzel2009:

Aunty, her Identity can still be protected by the police. She just needs to identify the suspects.

Uncle, except you have just imported new policemen who know and understand the meaning of discretion or you are just plain confused as to what country this incident happened, I don't know how you can make a statement like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments, Busts Factories, Arrests 2 Grandpas / North Elders, JNI Attack Buhari Over Schoolboys Abduction / Policeman In Lagos Arrested For Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.