Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC (35095 Views)

Barau Jibrin Is North's Choice For Senate President - Kwamanda / 2023: North 100 Percent Behind Tinubu – Buhari’s Ally, Danbilki Kwamanda / Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Islie: 7:58am On Apr 24, 2023
A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano State and former political ally to President Muhammadu Buhari, Danbilki Kwamanda, yesterday advised the president-elect, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, to jettison plans of wooing the national leader and presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Senator Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso, back to the APC, saying such move was capable of destroying the party.

Kwamanda who spoke to journalists in Kano said secret meetings between Tinubu and Kwankwaso had been uncovered, adding that such a deal was unhealthy to the survival of the APC in Kano and at the national level.

The chieftain who assiduously campaigned for Tinubu in the 2023 presidential election, described Kwakwaso’s return to APC as a “bad omenwhich would not only collapse the party’s structure, but also throw it into unrecoverable crises.

Kwamanda also advised the APC national leadership to zone the senate presidency to the North-West, tipping the senator representing Kano North, Senator Barau Jibrin as the best candidate going by his wealth of experience in legislative duties.

“Tinubu is secretly romancing Kwankwaso. May be because he sees Kwankwaso as popular, that is why he wants to align himself with him.

We in the North will not condone alliance with Kwankwaso. We will resist it with all our strength. Kwankwaso did not help Tinubu win the election. We will not allow Tinubu align with Kwankwaso in a bid for Kwankwaso to defect to APC.

If this becomes a reality, we will fight Tinubu and APC in the North. We are not impressed with Kwankwaso’s politics and we warn Tinubu not to dare woo him into APC.

Tinubu sees Kwankwaso as a hero, we know he is not. Tinubu should not be carried away by Kwankwaso’s success in Kano and winning Kano in the presidential election. He cannot offer anything in Tinubu’s movement,”
he said.

Kwamanda further stated that the position of senate president is non-negotiable for the North, particularly Kano, having played a major role in the survival of the APC since its formation.

https://leadership.ng/your-secret-deal-with-kwankwaso-will-destroy-apc-kwamanda-tells-tinubu/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by shuttox: 8:00am On Apr 24, 2023
Hmmmnnn
APC !!
Calm down
Kwankwaso is the next president after tinubu

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by helinues: 8:02am On Apr 24, 2023
grin

First interview of Kwankwanso after he declared to run in 2023 election already gave hints that red cap man from North would be a saboteur to most especially Atiku.

Smart move if I may say, it's better to wait for 8 years than 16 years. If you know what I mean cool

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:04am On Apr 24, 2023
I think most Nigerians are yet to grasp how our politics work, the way they fight and even kill themselves for politicians you'd think they're fighting for a slot in heaven.

So all it takes for the two warring sides to be in the same party is for Kwankwaso to defect?
This one have started wailing even before inauguration

Most times I can't help but laugh when I see APC legion of dolts fantasizing on how Igbo's will be dealt with under Tinubu's government, the irony of which is that the Asiwaju I know will live out his tenure appeasing Igbo's, and that's if the courts don't upturn this selection.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Parachoko: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2023
Islie:

A chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Kano State and former political ally to President Muhammadu Buhari, Danbilki Kwamanda

https://leadership.ng/your-secret-deal-with-kwankwaso-will-destroy-apc-kwamanda-tells-tinubu/

Nlfpmod

I didn't hear Danbilki Kwamanda
speaking in favor of Asiwaju before the APC primary neither do I hear him speak in favor of Asiwaju before the Presidential Election.

Kwankwaso worked indirectly for Asiwaju by not agreeing to support and step down for Atiku. Imagine if Atiku got NNPP and PDP votes in Kano State shocked

So far Ganduje and the APC in Kano is carried along, I have no problem with it.

Only an Obidunze will believe the APC will be destroyed even though they will be in power till 2031.

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by DesignMaestro(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2023
Kwamanda spoke from his emotional point of view. However, political alliances are formed based on political interest and not emotions.

Kwankwaso's return to APC would further strengthen the party and would also be beneficial to his presidential ambition in 2027.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by slivertongue: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2023
The noise is unnecessary

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Pierced(f): 8:37am On Apr 24, 2023
So he wants
Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by sonature1: 8:46am On Apr 24, 2023
Tinubu desperately wants Kano for 2027 because he knows he didn't win the 2023 elections. However, I think it's a win-win situation for him and Kwankwanso because power will return to the north after 2031. If El-Rufai will still be alive and active in politics then, I think Tinubu will give him the ticket.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Jerryherd: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2023
cool

Too much sentiments

Kwankwaso can join APC and they should stop wailing

Kwankwaso and Obi did more for Tinubu's victory than most people give them credit for

Tinubu already made his intentions clear he has no grudges against anybody and he intends to run a Government of National Unity

He would most likely work with Alex Otti, Soludo and Kwankwaso's in-law

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Tflex01: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2023
Kwankwaso will only be used and dumped in APC. Tinubu know the game.

But wait oh, while Obidients are still crying for their stolen manhood, Tinubu is already planning for 2027. grin

No wonder they call him Asiwaju. He's always ahead. cool

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Stanislause94: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2023
Ok
Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by GeneralPula: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by b3llo(m): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023
We all know it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by OneCandleAway(f): 9:08am On Apr 24, 2023
DesignMaestro:
Kwamanda spoke from his emotional point of view. However, political alliances are formed based on political interest and not emotions.

Kwankwaso's return to APC would further strengthen the party and would also be beneficial to his presidential ambition in 2027.

But Tinubu will want to run 2027

2 Likes

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Xscape1993(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2023
I laugh....
Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by tobenuel(m): 9:09am On Apr 24, 2023
Countries are succeeding, moving into AI's, but being Nigeria, still on dirty politics

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 24, 2023
We talk am nah say Kwankwaso is just a spoiler in the just concluded general election myriad with incessant rigging and voters intimidation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Darkandhandsom(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2023
Tinubu is a drug lord. We all know.
Him becoming president will end recruiting other drug lords and you know what what means to our nation.
Obi's stolen mandate must be regained.

7 Likes

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Nahunger(m): 9:11am On Apr 24, 2023
grin grin grin cheesy
Okay
Grabs popcorn

1 Like

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by danvon(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2023
No permanent friend-no permanent enemy in politics

2 Likes

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by jumper524(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Them don start to Tey advice Tinubu again.
Make una getat.
The level Tinubu is now. Even if he makes a wrong move, I'll see it as the right move, if e pain you,, leave the party.
Dogara and the rest left yet we won.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by GeneralPula: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2023
“We in the North will not condone alliance with Kwankwaso. We will resist it with all our strength. Kwankwaso did not help Tinubu win the election. We will not allow Tinubu align with Kwankwaso in a bid for Kwankwaso to defect to APC.

But wetin Kwankwaso do these people nah? He has always been Tinubu's man..

I have a reason to believe tinubu was among the reason Kwankwaso didn't consider working for Atiku..

So if he wants to come to Apc, how's that suppose to be a problem? More politicians would still join Apc, not just only Kwankwaso... So why are they sounding against Kwankwaso joining Apc?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Obakoolex(m): 9:12am On Apr 24, 2023
grin All I know is that Jagaban is the master of the game, he's already planning for 2027 while zombies continues in wailing till they finally dash one of them with sense of alliance a running mate to a northerner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by LUGBE: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Tinubu is already preparing for rerun. We know he vowed that let yakubu announce him anyhow, let them go to court, then he will takecare of judiciary and worst for him it will go for rerun which we know the implication and outcome because he is already on seat he will influence the outcome and he will compensate yakubu with ambassadorial position.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by lewinskii: 9:13am On Apr 24, 2023
cheesy
Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Globad(f): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2023
Tflex01:
Kwankwaso will only be used and dumped in APC. Tinubu know the game.

But wait oh, while Obidients are still crying for their stolen manhood, Tinubu is already planning for 2027. grin

No wonder they call him Asiwaju. He's always ahead. cool

I told the noisemakers that they've been left behind

It's either you use them for entertainment or ignore them

Their noise is Lamentations of Losers (LOL)

11 Likes

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by Obinwenite(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2023
Parachoko:

I didn't hear Danbilki Kwamanda
speaking in favor of Asiwaju before the APC primary neither do I hear him speak in favor of Asiwaju before the Presidential Election.

Kwankwaso worked indirectly for Asiwaju by not agreeing to supporting and step down for Atiku. Imagine if Atiku got NNPP and PDP votes in Kano State shocked

So far Ganduje and the APC in Kano is carried along, I have no problem with it.

Only an Obidunze will believe the APC will be destroyed even though they will be in power till 2031.

How does your statement help Nigeria to develop?… No day you guys say anything useful about Nigerian development. It’s always tribalism and division.

Nothing useful comes out you guys. Absolutely nothing!!!

6 Likes

Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by jaxxy(m): 9:14am On Apr 24, 2023
helinues:
grin

First interview of Kwankwanso after he declared to run in 2023 election already gave hints that red cap man from North would be a saboteur to most especially Atiku.

Smart move if I may say, it's better to wait for 8 years than 16 years. If you know what I mean cool

Sadly for them this will stop the stolen mandate from being returned and reclaimed.
Re: Kwamanda To Tinubu: Your Secret Deal With Kwankwaso Will Destroy APC by sencekompis: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2023
OBEDIENT = IPOB SYMPATHIZERS = IGBOS

Decent yorubas say no to them pls.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa Files Suit Against Buhari Over Delay In Appointing Ministers / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Bayelsa State. / Akiolu: #EndSARS Hoodlums Stole $2m, N17m From My Palace - Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.