Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

How I Got Angry With My Wife For Giving Out The Money I Kept – Apostle Suleman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got Angry With My Wife For Giving Out The Money I Kept – Apostle Suleman (329 Views)

Yinka Ayefele: Why I Kept My Triplets Away From Public After Birth / I Couldn’t Save My Sister’s Life With All The Money I Had – Adekunle Gold / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Angry With My Wife For Giving Out The Money I Kept – Apostle Suleman by geralddesmondt: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2023
Apostle Johnson Suleman, a popular Nigerian preacher and the founder of Omega Fire International Ministries, recently told how he became enraged with his wife when she gave a large sum of money that he had set aside for a personal budget to a family member.

According to a video shared on his official Facebook page, the clergyman described how he saved money because he already knew how he would spend it.

Click the link below to continue reading

https://www.drillogist.com/how-i-got-angry-with-my-wife-for-giving-out-the-money-i-kept-apostle-suleman/?gcu=4d54453d

(1) (Reply)

Watch Tiwa Savage's "Keys To The Kingdom" At The Coronation Concert. (video) / Women In Nigeria Are So Lucky, Men Don’t Give Us Money Here- Uk-based Nigerian.. / Obi Cubana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.