Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused (995 Views)

Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? / Birds Following Me, I Need Some Explanations / Anytime I Yawn, I Burst Out In Tongues Whilst Yawning! Any Explanations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2023
In my church when I was with mountain of fíre and catholic charismatic renewal in Aba . I know women like me who packed cars outside and I pondered y during intersecessory prayers only Abakaliki women , enugwu ngwo women , deaf men and poor Aba women without cars that falls constantly.

What's the problem?

Jesusjnr2020
Anas09
Fxmasterz
Nnamdiosu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by ojun50(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2023
Wetin una dey fine una go see
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2023
45mins and no explanation . Oh how movement Christianity has fallen into the mud .
Telling atheists to explain things will see 100s of atheists giving intelligent answers to convince christians , but christians here are weak , dull, clueless, empty and scared.
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2023
ojun50:
Wetin una dey fine una go see
I didn't threaten anyone y will I be beaten for asking questions.

Ngwo tell us y poor people especially women fall more than anyone .

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by yrhuhfy113: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:
45mins and no explanation . Oh how movement Christianity has fallen into the mud .
Telling atheists to explain things will see 100s of atheists giving intelligent answers to convince christians , but christians here are weak , dull, clueless, empty and scared.

GOOD MORNING MA.... Actually THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF VIDEO PROOF.

the topic was so confusing, I felt you had to be without the internet to not know of it
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by yrhuhfy113: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:
In my church when I was with mountain of fíre and catholic charismatic renewal in Aba . I know women like me who packed cars outside and I pondered y during intersecessory prayers only Abakaliki women , enugwu ngwo women , deaf men and poor Aba women without cars that falls constantly.

What's the problem?

Jesusjnr2020
Anas09
Fxmasterz
Nnamdiosu

THIS IS IRRITATINGLY MYOPIC

Have you heard of JOSHUA SELMAN? seen his meetings where GOVERNORS, POLITICIANS, BILLIONAIRE ATTEND AND THEY FALL IF HE JUST TALKS TO THEM.... kai how can you being educated come here to spill such ignorance. THE VIDEOS ARE ON YOUTUBE

AROME OSAYI is there..... have you seen him minister in the UK, USA to RICH OBODO OYINBO PEOPLE.... even to our RICH NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA?

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME IS THERE............ Healing school

so how can you come here to talk like this MA..... I am ashamed you even have internet data.

YOUR MIND MUST BE SO DARK, OFFENDED AND TWISTED NOT TO WANT TO SEE TRUTH EVEN WHEN IT IS FREE TO ACCESS

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:23am On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

What's the problem?

Jesusjnr2020
Anas09
Fxmasterz
Nnamdiosu
... Don't waste your time . Christians are so weak and scared here, they believe to rubbishes the body of Jesus Christ anytime they answer questions , I have stopped asking them questions when I noticed this.. .
Asked them intelligent questions they ignore you because they can't get the answers from the bible and even brand you a demoness ,BUT ASK THEM DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE " WHO IS A BORN AGAIN ?
"HOW DO I NOTICE THE HOLYSPIRIT IN OUR MIDST" " IS MASTURBATION A SIN? " Then you shall see likes of Jesusjnr, maxindhouse , kobojunkie , nnamdiosu , charlesj1 coming out like maggots from pit toilets/from hiding to answer you word for word with all verses from the bible

grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:29am On Apr 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Have you heard of JOSHUA SELMAN? seen his meetings where GOVERNORS, POLITICIANS, BILLIONAIRE ATTEND AND THEY FALL IF HE JUST TALKS TO THEM.... kai how can you being educated come here to spill such ignorance. THE VIDEOS ARE ON YOUTUBE

AROME OSAYI is there..... have you seen him minister in the UK, USA to RICH OBODO OYINBO PEOPLE.... even to our RICH NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA?

so how can you come here to talk like this MA..... I am ashamed you even have internet data.

YOUR MIND MUST BE SO DARK, OFFENDED AND TWISTED NOT TO WANT TO SEE TRUTH EVEN WHEN IT IS FREE TO ACCESS
... the way u accuse her of not having data to watch ur videos looks suspicious ,it's like you don't want her to make an attempt .

Are you the only christian here. Imagine atheists been asked questions in next 4mins 200atheists are present serving u hot answers.
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by yrhuhfy113: 11:32am On Apr 24, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
... the way u accuse her of not having data to watch ur videos looks suspicious ,it's like you don't want her to make an attempt .

Are you the only christian here. Imagine atheists been asked questions in next 4mins 200atheists are present serving u hot answers.

CALM DOWN AND STOP ATTACKING....

go online and watch proof.

THIS YEAR IS NOT THE YEAR TO ENTERTAIN IGNORANCE

WHEN SHE MADE REMARKS AT CHRISTIANS, ON A MONDAY MORNING WHERE EVERYONE IS BUSY............ did you rebuke her or correct her.

then you come here to start trying to dampen what I said. Pls focus on the context and move on

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Maynman: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

GOOD MORNING MA.... Actually THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF VIDEO PROOF.

the topic was so confusing, I felt you had to be without the internet to not know of it

Post one out of the hundred video proofs, just one ☝️

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 11:39am On Apr 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

I can't even access the video Mr man .
Wat I see is some Nincompoops in white preaching and humping around , Mr man stop nowww!!!
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 11:41am On Apr 24, 2023
Maynman:

Post one of the hundred video proofs

Honestly ,I just wasted a wifi data and my time on a jumping frail looking pastors .

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:44am On Apr 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

WHEN SHE MADE REMARKS AT CHRISTIANS, ON A MONDAY MORNING WHERE EVERYONE IS BUSY............ did you rebuke her or correct her.

then you come here to start trying to dampen what I said. Pls focus on the context and move on
...So all christians of nairaland are busy on Mondays while atheists are idle always on Mondays.?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Phillipson02: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

kindly post the video ogbeni let's watch the jumping pastors. I need to laugh grin
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by mymadam(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2023
Na d reason wey make u turn alhaja b dat? OK, but diaris god o 😂

3 Likes

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

What's the problem?
The "falling under anointing" phenomenon is not real. It has no basis in scripture and those who pretend they are impacted by such simply exhibit what is herd mentality. The rich resist the same urge and that is why you see mostly the poor falling in line while the rich back and watch. undecided
https://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/herd-mentality/
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 4:31pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The "falling under anointing" phenomenon is not real. It has no basis in scripture and those who pretend they are impacted by such simply exhibit what is herd mentality. The rich resist the same urge and that is why you see mostly the poor falling in line while the rich back and watch. undecided
https://www.iwillteachyoutoberich.com/herd-mentality/

One Mrs ogbonna nsukka woman selling groundnut n banana in ogbor hill will fall and roll on the floor as if...... I don't really know,
Nnamdiosu will never come and explain wat is wrong ,he is just a big time coward ,I don't think Jesus Christ died on the cross for him because he can't even defend his teachings for just 2minutes.
Weak men sha!!!🙄
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:
■ One Mrs ogbonna nsukka woman selling groundnut n banana in ogbor hill will fall and roll on the floor as if...... I don't really know,
Nnamdiosu will never come and explain wat is wrong ,he is just a big time coward ,I don't think Jesus Christ died on the cross for him because he can't even defend his teachings for just 2minutes.
Weak men sha!!!🙄
1. What you described has nothing to do with Jesus Christ, so there is no need to continue roping His name into these things. The vast majority of those who claim to be Christians, including your pastors and mogs, aren't even born-again and have no real experience as far as God and His Kingdom are concerned, and it is for that reason that Churchianism almost looks like a polished-up version of paganism. undecided
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

45mins and no explanation . Oh how movement Christianity has fallen into the mud Telling atheists to explain things will see 100s of atheists giving intelligent answers to convince christians , but christians here are weak , dull, clueless, empty and scared.

Ọmọ go and join atheism jàre you won't have any reason to defend what you don't know but questioning everything around you! cheesy
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ go and join atheism jàre you won't have any reason to defend what you don't know but questioning everything around you! cheesy
Atheism is a belief and I used them as an example , u are always scared to answer intelligent questions . U only use demons tag to cover ur fear but atheists aren't like that. I can never be an atheist for the record.
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Samunique(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

What's the problem?

Jesusjnr2020
Anas09
Fxmasterz
Nnamdiosu
This one na question or you're being mischievous

Don't worry, you go soon see wetin you dey find !!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 7:51pm On Apr 24, 2023
Samunique:
This one na question or you're being mischievous

Don't worry, you go soon see wetin you dey find !!!!

I have my cliques bring it on grin
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

Atheism is a belief and I used them as an example , u are always scared to answer intelligent questions . U only use demons tag to cover ur fear but atheists aren't like that. I can never be an atheist for the record.

So you don't want to be intelligent like atheists shey? cheesy
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by majorgr: 9:00pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

What's the problem?

Jesusjnr2020
Anas09
Fxmasterz
Nnamdiosu

One thing people should understand is that the anointing deals with yieldedness! God will never force any body to flow with the anointing, it comes as a gentle nudge then if you yield to it, you might fall because it's like handing over your self to the Spirit and trusting him like a baby would to the parent. Rich people are usually too proud so God himself said that he resist the proud but gives grace to the humble. That's why most rich people, because they trust their wealth and status end up not getting any thing from God. Besides, God is not a respecter of people if you yield you get it, if you don't, God passes you by to the next person with faith in line. Also, you do not need to fall down or see any physical manifestation, you can just go right away and receive anything from God for example healing without any physical signs. We rely too much these days on signs and I want to caution on that because the devil would gladly accommodate people strongly seeking physical signs, the problem is that when that happens they will think it was God that gave them and become decieved. So it's better to be care full.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Kobojunkie: 9:22pm On Apr 24, 2023
majorgr:
■ One thing people should understand is that the anointing deals with yieldedness! God will never force any body to flow with the anointing, it comes as a gentle nudge then if you yield to it, you might fall because it's like handing over your self to the Spirit and trusting him like a baby would to the parent.
■ Rich people are usually too proud so God himself said that he resist the proud but gives grace to the humble. That's why most rich people, because they trust their wealth and status end up not getting any thing from God. Besides, God is not a respecter of people if you yield you get it, if you don't, God passes you by to the next person with faith in line.
■ Also, you do not need to fall down or see any physical manifestation, you can just go right away and receive anything from God for example healing without any physical signs. We rely too much these days on signs and I want to caution on that because the devil would gladly accommodate people strongly seeking physical signs, the problem is that when that happens they will think it was God that gave them and become decieved. So it's better to be care full.
1. Yieldedness to what exactly? What particular spirit is it you yield yourselves to?. undecided

2. Yield people are too rich yet none of the poor whom Jesus Christ healed ever yielded in such manner to these spirits you claim to yield yourselves to. How come? undecided

3. So these "falling under anointings" are unnecessary meaning what you claimed in your previous statements are possible of your imagination to begin with? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by ocloud(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Adaibeku:

Who is this ?.
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 9:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So you don't want to be intelligent like atheists shey? cheesy

I group atheists place I grouped you christians . You are all the same ,but atheists has an edge over you while you trail sluggishly.
I am a light worker , principle kept for immortals like Yahweh, Mazda, Neptune so on are what I abide to .
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
ocloud:

Who is this ?.

Your worst nightmare
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Adaibeku(f): 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
majorgr:

One thing people should understand is that the anointing deals with yieldedness! God will never force any body to flow with the anointing, it comes as a gentle nudge then if you yield to it, you might fall because it's like handing over your self to the Spirit and trusting him like a baby would to the parent. Rich people are usually too proud so God himself said that he resist the proud but gives grace to the humble. That's why most rich people, because they trust their wealth and status end up not getting any thing from God. Besides, God is not a respecter of people if you yield you get it, if you don't, God passes you by to the next person with faith in line. Also, you do not need to fall down or see any physical manifestation, you can just go right away and receive anything from God for example healing without any physical signs. We rely too much these days on signs and I want to caution on that because the devil would gladly accommodate people strongly seeking physical signs, the problem is that when that happens they will think it was God that gave them and become decieved. So it's better to be care full.

Lol, so you mean
(1) Rich people are too proud that the pride In them conquers the holy ghost and what ever instruments he wanna use on them?

(2) Poor people are humble that's y they fall about even have their skin ripped off?

(3) What is the essence of this anointing ,because those falling still complain of demonic attack, witchcraft , ogbanje and ikwikwi night attack while the proud rich people don't complain about witchcraft !

(4) So the benefit of holy spirit yielding in our soul is for us to fall yakata like mama nkechi and sis Agnes because talk of wealth which holy ghost ought to shower his humble yieldees ,the poor only gets poorer and the rich who comes only on donation days only get richer. I am confused

What's d essence of this fall ?

1 Like

Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:04am On Apr 25, 2023
Adaibeku:

I group atheists place I grouped you christians . You are all the same ,but atheists has an edge over you while you trail sluggishly.
I am a light worker , principle kept for immortals like Yahweh, Mazda, Neptune so on are what I abide to .
OK light worker "keep on asking" Matthew 7:7-8 cheesy
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by terrezo2002(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2023
For those responding to witches about anointing, Una try o.
Come to think of it sef. A witch that doesn't know about the anointing must be so fake.
Re: Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused by Anas09: 8:43pm On May 02, 2023
husbandsnatcha:
... Don't waste your time . Christians are so weak and scared here, they believe to rubbishes the body of Jesus Christ anytime they answer questions , I have stopped asking them questions when I noticed this.. .
Asked them intelligent questions they ignore you because they can't get the answers from the bible and even brand you a demoness ,BUT ASK THEM DUMB QUESTIONS LIKE " WHO IS A BORN AGAIN ?
"HOW DO I NOTICE THE HOLYSPIRIT IN OUR MIDST" " IS MASTURBATION A SIN? " Then you shall see likes of Jesusjnr, maxindhouse , kobojunkie , nnamdiosu , charlesj1 coming out like maggots from pit toilets/from hiding to answer you word for word with all verses from the bible

grin
Like what kind of intelligent question have you asked Christians? Pls let me hear them.
And, note, I don't condone insults, if you bring them, you will regret it

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Relationship Between The Creator And The Creation. / Sam Adeyemi And My Strange Experience In MFM Ajah / I Can See By Preachersticker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.