Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,811 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? (359 Views)

Pastors Any Explanations On This Because I'm Confused / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video) / Appreciate Your Pastors!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? by writeprof(m): 12:23am On Nov 28, 2021
Happy Sunday and a new week everyone!
This question has been going on I'm my mind for some time and I would like to get input from other Christians. I discover that many Christians have encounters
with God in there dreams by coming in contact with the General overseers or
Senior pastors. For example, I have read, watched and listened to testimonies where
Christians have narrated seeing Pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Enenche etc
My personal experience is this: I left the RCCG for Anglican and as a fellowship leader
during NYSC, one day I read a book by Pastor E.A Adeboye and it touched my spirit
especially the prayers. I decided to follow some of the instructions. That night I had a dream where Pastor E.A Adeboye visited me in my room and we talked. This became an on and off thing. Fast track to 6 years later, I returned to the RCCG. The dream encounters have continued.
During the lockdown last year, I had opportunity to know more about Pastor Enenche's ministry
and it was quite an experience fellowshiping online with his church. That was also how we started having encounters with him in dreams. But I wonder that I have never had dreams encounter with God through my immediate pastors.
My question: Why have I never seen my immediate pastors who I fellowship under in the dreams but the GOs/SPs? Has anyone been asking this question also?
Re: Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? by chatinent: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2021
You dreamt what you had in mind. It's not heavenly. It is simply pre-thoughts coming into your head.

General overseers have no relevance in everlasting life. They are mere men teaching you. Seeing them in dreams means nothing! You are turning them into celebrities rather than keeping them in their place.

Which G.O if I may ask? Those ones who are centred on your tithes and offerings? Those ones you made rich and then bestow reverence? Those ones you take as Gods? People who God is surprised who sent them? Which please?

Jesus remains the way, the truth, and the life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? by writeprof(m): 12:39am On Nov 28, 2021
chatinent:
You dreamt what you had in mind. It's not heavenly. It is simple pre-thoughts coming into your head.

General overseers have no relevance in everlasting life. They are mere men teaching you. Seeing them in dreams means nothing! You are turning them to celebrities.

Jesus remains the way, the truth, and the life.

Thanks for expressing your view/opinion.
Re: Dreams Encounters With God Through Your Pastors: Any Experience? by Kobojunkie: 12:39am On Nov 28, 2021
writeprof:
1. I discover that many Christians have encounters with God in there dreams by coming in contact with the General overseers or
Senior pastors. For example, I have read, watched and listened to testimonies where
Christians have narrated seeing Pastor E.A Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Enenche etc
My question: Why have I never seen my immediate pastors who I fellowship under in the dreams but the GOs/SPs? Has anyone been asking this question also?
1. How can a one who supposedly belongs to God have an indirect contact with God through the very false prophets and false teachers God warned His followers are against Him? undecided

2. So, you want to also have happen to you that which is against God simply because you have it happen to others? undecided

You sure say na God you dey even try worship abi na these men be your own god? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Veteran Nollywood Actor,Clem Ohameze Receives N8M For Surgical Oper / Pastor Puts Church Up For Sale After Recording Low Offerings For Six Consecutive / What Do People Mean When They Say “You Should Embrace Your Demons”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.