Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? (2021 Views)

Enugu PDP Guber Candidate, Peter Mbah, Booed By Obidients In Church (Video) / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Overwhelmed By Obidients In Delta State (Video) / Why Is Tinubu Hated So Much By The Igboz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by nairalanda1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

My question is a very simple one - why is tinubu HATED so much by Obidients? I am genuinely curious owing to what I've been reading on the platform and other social media. They make it appear that the country is doomed the moment Tinubu becomes president?

Is there something Obidient's know that the rest of us do not?

PS: No insults please. Just facts

Thirteen years ago, most Obidients were GEJ supporters. Tinubu backed their man GEJ in the 2011 election, and all was good.

Fastforward to 2014, not only was Tinubu not backing their man, but he was part of Buhari's geng. The same Buhari who then unseated GEJ.

As a result, Obidients have seen TInubu as evil incarnate.

Throw in the fact that Igbos haven't gotten the presidency (2015 would have been their time, but Yaradua dying in 2010 threw a big spanner in the works and messed the whole schedule up).

(This is the rough approximation of facts. A detailed history would take three volumes of books.).

7 Likes

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Corn247: 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:
substantial fact is forfeited money
You cannot forfeit what you're not guilty of

kg children can figure that out themselves

He's an accomplice involved or not

The quicker you accept that the less stupid you sound man

Grow up, someone forfeiting money does not mean he is a criminal, drug money was paid to his account, he was not the one that put it there..the person was arrested.
Its like saying someone who mistakenly purchase a stolen vehicle and later forfeited it is a criminal when he was not the one that stole the car.
400k was seized out of almost 2M in his account.

Unless you bring out where he was convicted of drug trafficking, you are the ones sounding stupid and unreasonable by painting him a drug trafficker.

7 Likes

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Puremind1225: 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

My question is a very simple one - why is tinubu HATED so much by Obidients? I am genuinely curious owing to what I've been reading on the platform and other social media. They make it appear that the country is doomed the moment Tinubu becomes president?

why would a normal person want tinubu to be president?
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by NothingDoMe: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

He's not completely in charge of his mental faculty. And no I don't hate him, I simply don't trust him. Hard to like someone you don't trust.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by KwuoteYourFada: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corn247:

Grow up, someone forfeiting money does not mean he is a criminal, drug money was paid to his account, he was not the one that put it there..
Its like saying someone who mistakenly purchase stolen vehicle and later forfeited it is a criminal when he was not the one that stole the car.
400k was forfeited out of almost 2M in his account.

Oh he purchased the account cheesy grin grin and now discovered it's a drug account grin abi ?? cheesy

Nna I get you now you're such a smart thinker I'm particularly bewildered with your level of dexterity in thinking shocked shocked
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2023
To be honest, I really hope for agbadorians that tinubu ends up being a good president at least for their sake cause hmmm grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Karleb(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

Have you been living under the rock?

That is a genuine question and not an insult.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by sta1: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
Stealing the mandate of the people was undemocratic and fascist!

#PowerToThePeople
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by jerk: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
cpu2006:
Not Tinubu per say.
They believe it is their turn to become the next president of Nigeria. Tinubu is the only obstacle for them.
Instead of them to go back to drawing board & strategize ahead of 2027.
Obident i salute you na.
Valvulence over to you
Obidients cut across all tribes and religion, so don't make it look like every obidient is an Igbo.
Many yorubas are Obidients and a strong one for that.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by TenQ: 1:38pm On Apr 24, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

He is so intelligent he couldn't win his ward , local government and State.

Very smart
Give it to him. Even APC chieftains blocked him at first. This resulted into the EMILOKAN episode. How he won the primary against all odds was brilliant politically

4 Likes

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by TenQ: 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
tonytony208:

There is difference between intelligence and mental crookedness.

Tinubu is a crook, not intelligent .

If he's intelligent, he would have known that he would pay for every evil he perpetrates in this world and beyond.
Tinubu may not be the best Nigerian to be President. You may hate or dislike him, however, one should not discountenance his strong areas.

As a politician, he's been audacious, brilliant and calculative

3 Likes

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Whoknow: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
If you say you do not know that means you choose not to know. You are like asking why do people run away from snake each time they see one. That answer your question right?
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Ohislee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corn247:

He was an accountant, a good one.. Common sense dictate that he will deal with various kind of people. You don't expect him to know what everyone is capable of, drug money was paid to his account and he forfeited it. He was not caught with drug dealings himself.

The jubril of sudan propaganda really shows you people are very poor thinkers, you take anything that suits your narration no matter how unrealistic it is.

How would same US president Obama invite a drug trafficker to his inauguration? Does it still make sense to you?

Accountant to drug dealers.. interesting....

You claim to be intelligent, however, you are not doing a good job defending Tinubu.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Shevchenkko: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

Tinubu is a drug baron who has very many bad records.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Exclusive101: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2023
Same way your Igbo father claim Tinubu is corrupt n the PDP Pandoraa Obi laboured to his death for along with many of your Igbo tribesmen was in power for close to 20 years and could not pin a single dirt on Tinubu because the man over clean pass snow white

tonytony208:

You say Peter obi is corrupt, yet your APC controlled EFCC has zero case against him.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Ohislee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

First of all, you should understand one thing, nobody hates Tinubu. If there is anything we the commoners (in your own terms, Obidients) hate is the APC. In the last 4years, there is no Nigerian that has not said anything bad about the APC government except those in APC.

The APC government, destroyed the Nigerian economy in the last 8years and it would take a long time for Nigeria to recover. This same set of people are regrouping to destroy Nigeria further for another 8years under a new leader, Tinubu. Tinubu does not have the political will to do anything different from what Buhari has been doing in the last 8years. He would definitely be handicapped to work with the same criminal elements in APC. He himself not different from the criminals.

Obi is a breath of fresh air to ordinary Nigerians. Because, if he gets the opportunity to pilot the affairs of this nation, he would be working with fresh ideas and a new set of people's in his team. Obi has no God father/cabal to report to. The only people Peter Obi would be accountable to are the ordinary Nigerians, you inclusive. This is why we all have to support him to reclaim our mandate.

Obi, character wise, has the right personality to bring reforms to the status quo.

Understand this, we are not reclaiming our mandate from Tinubu, it is the forces that has held this nation bound in the last 8years that we are reclaiming our mandate from.

In addition, remember, before the presidential primaries, just like every other region, the southwest hated the APC. Tribalism is the reason why the APC later became the darling of the southwest.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Putinofrussia: 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

It is all about jealousy,hatred,deep envy and phd syndrome they inherited from their forebearers against the high performing and achieving Yorubas.
They also hated Awoliwo,Abiola,Wole Soyinka etc.
Their hatred and envy make Yorubas soar higher and higher while karma karmas them..

2 Likes

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by luvmijeje(f): 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
To be honest, they hate everyone include themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by GeneralPula: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
As you can all see, no sane & logical reason so far..

This is because they don’t have any reasonable reason..

2 Likes

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by GeneralPula: 3:33pm On Apr 24, 2023
luvmijeje:
To be honest, they hate everyone include themselves.
The hatred have been planted in them for long by their fore-fathers..

They’re now suffering from a pathetic self-hatred syndrome. A serious acute disorder they’re suffering from!
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by fayomim: 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
tonytony208:

Why do you tinubu slaves hate Peter obi so much that you refer to any yoruba man supporting him as omo ale?

The actions and words of oluomo and his goons in lagos against Peter obi's supporters, does that look like love or hatred to you?

Obidients started it and it was returned back.

Remember most young Yorubas voted for Peter Obi but later regretted it due to the Igbos action towards sanwo Olu in Lagos......
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by luvmijeje(f): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
GeneralPula:

The hatred have been planted in them for long by their fore-fathers..

They’re now suffering from a pathetic self-hatred syndrome. A serious acute disorder they’re suffering from!

It's a serious disorder. The only way they know how to deal with issue is through hate.

And absolutely no one is safe from their hatred. It is the sole reason no one will trust them with Power. They will simply lead us to another bloody war.

Ha!!!! Whahala wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Skyfly07: 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

He is not hated by Obidients..

They only hate the fact that he rose to power through an unfair process..

If he had won in a free and fair contest it would have been different.

No one likes to be cheated and told not to complain at same time...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by moski5(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Corn247:

He was an accountant, a good one.. Common sense dictate that he will deal with various kind of people. You don't expect him to know what everyone is capable of, drug money was paid to his account and he forfeited it. He was not caught with drug dealings himself.

The jubril of sudan propaganda really shows you people are very poor thinkers, you take anything that suits your narration no matter how unrealistic it is.

How would same US president Obama invite a drug trafficker to his inauguration? Does it still make sense to you?
so many reasons to believe the jubril story but I'll give you just one of them

The Nigerian president was the only president apart from a few others we know who wouldn't go, to attend the Queens funeral
My question to you is Why wasn't he in attendance?
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by moski5(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2023
Obidients despise criminals and criminality that's the major reason

Others are the cycle of corruption and agberoism in Lagos we don't want in the country

Tinubu should be arrested and properly investigated to know who he really is and where he truly is from

On a side note, he may be a CIA asset, so many things are not adding up while the negatives are adding up unusually

1 Like

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by IVORY2009(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

They say he is corrupt... Yet since 1993 FBI, Babangida , Abacha, Obasanjo, Jonathan all couldn't prosecute him

The reason non of the above passed leaders could not persecute him, is because he has always bribed his way through.

They say he is a Drug dealer, yet DEA of America, NDLEA of Nigeria, Interpol and FBI haven't ever arrested any drug trafficker linking Tinubu to crime, yet People like Buruji kashamu had been indicted and many SouthEast Baron

Oh yes, same thing applies here too, he has the monies to bribe his way through, just like the notorious drug baron Pablo, he has the judges, the police, the army in his pocket, so how do you want those people to arrest him.

They call him Religious Bigot, yet he is married for decades to a Christian Woman
You and I know this is just political, the other day, his wife was ordained a pastor grin grin

They call him Nepotistic, yet under Tinubu an Igbo was the Comm for Budget and Planing, and each and every project gets funded by only the approval of Ben Akabueze an Igbo
He knows how to buy his was through

Under Tinubu, Housing scheme and Lekki , Ajah Axis got developed.. everyone from around the country bought land to develop and Tinubu gave them Governors consent and C of O without checking names
lol, this is unverfied. grin

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by DMerciful(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24, 2023
Because Tinubu collaborated with INEC to rig the 2023 elections, he akso brought the disastrous Bubu twice
LegalWolf:
Hi Nairalanders,

Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by abobote: 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Coz he stole our mandate, with the help of INEC
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Christistruth03: 5:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
They hated Awolowo and MKO too

They don’t like Strong leaders of other Tribes they see as competitors
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by Christistruth03: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
abobote:
Coz he stole our mandate, with the help of INEC

If it didn’t dey it didn’t dey
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by dododawa1: 5:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
BITTER TRUE = Tinubu brought BUHARI,and BUHARI show exporter and importer mostly OBIDENTs sheje / spoil d country more.
Re: I Have One Question: Why Is Tinubu HATED So Much By Obidients? by dododawa1: 5:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
Jerryherd:
cool

They say he is corrupt... Yet since 1993 FBI, Babangida , Abacha, Obasanjo, Jonathan all couldn't prosecute him

They say he is a Drug dealer, yet DEA of America, NDLEA of Nigeria, Interpol and FBI haven't ever arrested any drug trafficker linking Tinubu to crime, yet People like Buruji kashamu had been indicted and many SouthEast Baron

They call him Religious Bigot, yet he is married for decades to a Christian Woman

They call him Nepotistic, yet under Tinubu an Igbo was the Comm for Budget and Planing, and each and every project gets funded by only the approval of Ben Akabueze an Igbo

Under Tinubu, Housing scheme and Lekki , Ajah Axis got developed.. everyone from around the country bought land to develop and Tinubu gave them Governors consent and C of O without checking names

because he brought d useless BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu's Twitter Handle Listening To Peter Obi's Twitter Space / This Is The Only Nigerian & African Recognized By World Leaders At G-20 / DSS Operatives Beat Man For Overtaking Convoy Of Kano Governor (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.